• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Aaron Graham's BATs

Started by Aaron Graham, February 28, 2011, 01:11:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Girafe

The Floraler

This is the end, hold your breath and count to ten, feel the earth move, and then...

*   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *    *   *   *   *   *    * 

threestooges

Very nice work. Continually I'm impressed when I come in here.
-Matt

art128

I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

sunv123

Great Nightlightings, and love the Fire Escapes! :thumbsup:

Great work Aaron!
Provo, a city apart Updated July 4.

Aaron Graham

noahclem- Thank you, numbers are important to me to stop the repetitive buildings. :D

rooker1- Thank you, I will make more buildings. :D

Girafe- Thank you, there more sour than sweets, because there brick. :P

threestooges- Thank you for Continually being impressed by my work!!! :D

art128- Thank you!!! :D

sunv123- Thank you!!! :D

NYBT 32-48 30th Street

Here's an image of the aprtments in the game, it's a 1x2, should I also make a 2x2 version, please let me know I need to release this building soon. :)

-Simcity4fan12/Sgt Pepper -Kryptowhite -Jumpthefence -beutelschlurf -Hanson784 -Gwail -Don Miguel -Seraf -Kelistmac -Glenni -Aaron Graham -Vlasky -PBGV103 -Darknono35 -Evillions -lucky7- Parisian- Jackreid -GuerrilaWarfare -Sim Fox -un1 -Heblem -AlexandrosB13 -Anotn -SimHoTToDDy

Uzil

Fantastic work, I look forward tu use it in my city, as your other buildings  :thumbsup:

metarvo

W2Wow!  Eight variations.  One of these days, we might be able to build a city with only Aaron Graham buildings for medium or high density residential, without repetition.  I like how you varied the fire escapes, too, but I'm glad you kept one of them red.  ;D  Nice job, Aaron.

:thumbsup:
Find my power line BAT thread here.
Check out the Noro Cooperative.  What are you waiting for?  It even has electricity.
Want more? Try here.  For even more electrical goodies, look here.
Here are some rural power lines.

Swordmaster

Great job! Congrats on getting the board, too ;)

Cheers
Willy

rooker1

The models look great Aaron.
Where did you get the modd from that adds those road dividers?

Robin
Call me Robin, please.

Aaron Graham

Uzil- Thank you!!! :D

metarvo- Thank you, it's possible to have an Ubran residential area with just my building's if I keep it up!!! :D

Swordmaster- Thank you, I alwasy wanted NYBT to have one over at Sc4devotions. :)

rooker1- Thank you, you like the dividers and I have been trying to figure out to get rid of them. I just installed NAM that's how I got them on my street, I do not remember adding anything. :)
-Simcity4fan12/Sgt Pepper -Kryptowhite -Jumpthefence -beutelschlurf -Hanson784 -Gwail -Don Miguel -Seraf -Kelistmac -Glenni -Aaron Graham -Vlasky -PBGV103 -Darknono35 -Evillions -lucky7- Parisian- Jackreid -GuerrilaWarfare -Sim Fox -un1 -Heblem -AlexandrosB13 -Anotn -SimHoTToDDy

metarvo

Robin and Aaron, I think it may be the NAM Retexture and Cosmetic Mod-North American Version 1 by Superhands.  It makes certain Street and Road intersections look more gradual and less sharp (analogous to the difference between standard curves [also updated by the mod] and NAM wide curves), and it turns ortho Street and Road dead-ends into cul-de-sacs.  It also puts those dividers on Street intersections in medium and high density residential and commercial zones.
Find my power line BAT thread here.
Check out the Noro Cooperative.  What are you waiting for?  It even has electricity.
Want more? Try here.  For even more electrical goodies, look here.
Here are some rural power lines.

Indiana Joe

Quote from: metarvo on June 29, 2013, 03:57:15 PM
Robin and Aaron, I think it may be the NAM Retexture and Cosmetic Mod-North American Version 1 by Superhands.  It makes certain Street and Road intersections look more gradual and less sharp (analogous to the difference between standard curves [also updated by the mod] and NAM wide curves), and it turns ortho Street and Road dead-ends into cul-de-sacs.  It also puts those dividers on Street intersections in medium and high density residential and commercial zones.

Yes, and with NAM v31 this became part of the standard install.  You can remove the folder called "Standard Retexture and Cosmetic Mod" located in Plugins\Z_NAM\Road Textures to get rid of the dividers, but you'll also lose the smooth curves and wider intersections.

Aaron Graham

Girafe

The Floraler

This is the end, hold your breath and count to ten, feel the earth move, and then...

*   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *    *   *   *   *   *    * 

gn_leugim

give this man a dolar!!       ... or more, he deserves :P

cdpferde

Aaron Graham

Girafe- Your welcome!!! :D

gn_leugim- Thank you!!! :D

cdpferde- Thank you!!! :D

cdpferde- Thank you!!! :D

NYBT Dover House

Okay back to one of the models I have started last month, this building is getting close to being finished. Things I will need to work on is the add more objects to the terraces, add lamps to the terraces, add the post for the rails on the upper floors, texturing the ground floor stairs and the little fence that's around the plants. :D

rooker1

NICE, nice, nice!!!!
It's really coming together.

Robin &apls
Call me Robin, please.

Swordmaster

Nice work Aaron. 40 pages worth of quality! You're getting quite the catalogue.

Cheers
Willy

whatevermind

Those little rowhomes back there are beautiful! Very nice work!   :)