• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

The SFBT Christmas Special

Started by threestooges, December 01, 2012, 12:16:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

threestooges

What else need be said? 'Tis the season for special interest. Take it away SFBT.

sunv123

From NAM to SFBT.  :D

I hope Andreas will be back. ;)
Provo, a city apart Updated July 4.

vortext

Allright, should be interesting!  :thumbsup:
time flies like a bird
fruit flies like a banana

Fresh Prince of SC4D

Wait...they're doing it again!? If so, i'm not complaining. Free gifts!
Returning from Call of Duty . Must rebuilt what I destroyed....

art128

Hehehe, can't wait to see what you guys have for us. :)
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

Swordmaster

Wow! Exciting to see our German friends here this month!

Cheers
Willy

Andreas

Hello everyone,

it's been a very long time since I've visited this forum for the last time... Real-life has been very busy for me, and quite a few things changed, so I was no longer able to participate here, although I never lost my interest in SimCity 4. Nonetheless, I haven't played the game for almost two years, but a few weeks ago, I thought "Screw it, I want to play the good old SC4 again now!", spent an entire day to reinstall everything, update the basics at least (NAM etc.), and I opened one of my old regions that I actually started four years ago! Needless to say, it felt great, and I played the whole weekend and had lots of fun.

Well, so much for the introduction, I haven't checked this place so far yet, but a fellow SFBT member, peterycristi notified me about the OSITM at SC4D. Unfortunately, the SFBT won't be able to present a full-blown advent calendar this year, but we decided to do a Christmas special instead, preparing and uploading new BATs and lots every now and then over the next few weeks. So without further ado, here's the first upload for you, the SFBT Sing-Akademie by peterycristi:

Andreas

c.p.

Welcome back Andreas :) and I love the building. :thumbsup:  It will fit perfectly with the Greek Revival architecture in my cities.

kelis

Fantastic Bat, Thanks Peter and Andreas !! The SFBT team always make a fantastic stuff and as always december would be a fantastic month for all of us.

:thumbsup:
.                                                                                                                      

|| Benelux Team || Windows on the World || My Photos on Flickr || Kelis BNL Projects ||

vortext

Looks like Christmas started early this years, not that I mind!  $%Grinno$%

Great BAT, looking forward to the next upload!  :thumbsup:
time flies like a bird
fruit flies like a banana

Girafe

Thanks for continuing sharing your excellent creations :)
The Floraler

This is the end, hold your breath and count to ten, feel the earth move, and then...

*   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *    *   *   *   *   *    * 

Swordmaster

Great to see you back, Andreas. It's a testimony to this great game and great community to see our old-timers return time and again.

Looks like I need to get my hands on that BAT as well. . . Great work Peter!

Cheers
Willy

Kergelen

Great to see SFBT is still active, and Andreas is here again!  :thumbsup:

This month will be exiting. :)

Links to SC4 websites

metarvo

My favorite time of year is even brighter now that Andreas is back with an SC4 Christmas from SFBT.  :)  It's good to see you again!
Find my power line BAT thread here.
Check out the Noro Cooperative.  What are you waiting for?  It even has electricity.
Want more? Try here.  For even more electrical goodies, look here.
Here are some rural power lines.

Schulmanator

Welcome back. I Am sure SFBT will make the holidays more cheerful for us all! :D
See the all-new National Capital Region!:http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=15118.0

noahclem

A warm welcome back Andreas  :)  I look forward to a very exciting month of Christmas festivities and OSITM from the SFBT! Great start so far Peter  :thumbsup:

rooker1

Great to have you back Andreas.  Welcome to OSITM, you guys are the perfect chioce for this month for sure! 
Any amount of presents from you guys are more than appreciated. ()stsfd()

Robin :thumbsup:
Call me Robin, please.

FrankU

Ha, so there are our Christmas presents coming!

Thanks to all you SFBT types! I love your work. And the Advent Calendar is a beauty I always love to see, even if it's not complete this year.

Andreas

Thanks for the nice comments and welcome messages, everyone! It's great to be back, although RL still keeps me busy as hell. But I managed to put another upload together today, for St. Nicholas day (St. Nikolaus in Germany/Sinterklaas in the Netherlands), a traditional day for all kids to get a little present, such as some candy and fruits placed in their (hopefully well-cleaned) shoes and boots which have been placed on the doorstep before they go to bed. Naturally, the SFBT wants to participate in this tradition, and thus, a new file has been uploaded the the LEX, Kyle Castle by rambuckel!

Andreas

Schulmanator

See the all-new National Capital Region!:http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=15118.0