• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Simmer's Lotting Lab.

Started by Simmer2, December 11, 2015, 07:24:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fantozzi

Well, we will keep watch here and testify to everybody: no, this weren't aliens who created all this epic stuff. This was Simmer2 with his bare hands and a lot of creativity.

My thoughts will be with you.

noahclem

Really sorry to hear things have changed for you with SC4 :(  Best of luck with all your endeavors and hopefully you'll return to the community. Your creations have changed the face of the game and been one of the key dynamos in the community in recent years and that will be greatly missed!

Simmer2

Thank you everyone for the moral support, I really appreciate it.

I have found a new pool of energy to draw upon therefore I'm back for now.

Here is a sneak peek at some future uploads and also a at a glance view of the completed 25 lots SM2 Railways Bits Set Vol1 and some examples.

I'm in the process of finalizing the latest prop pack to get it ready for release.

@Major Fantozzi. I love the tribute you uploaded on the LEX but I'm still alive and kicking  :D

Just a few for now...

Simmer2
________________________________________________________________________________

PaPa-J

Really Sweet!!!!! I'll be like a kid in a candy store!
Lighten up, just enjoy life,
smile more, laugh more,
and don't get so worked up
about things.

Jack_wilds

be well and whole in soul and mind...

not gonna sappy... welcome back...

glad you found a new wind...

also gonna reiterate my sentiment about your work on rusty belt pieces and all railroad industry [still hoping for paper industry to be represented  ::)] is that this work highlighted here with RRW and a few other rail contributions have made SC4D a great representation of model railroading on laptop...

if you should ever feel the need to retire... please, complete and finish all on you plate to upload and such... then a nice note and then a nice retirement into life...

too many great batters left so much promised undone, its really rather bitter suit...

okay promised to not get sappy... take care have fun and above all stay warm! is just so blessed cold out there!!

fantozzi

Thank God you did put your working boots back on!

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :bnn: :bnn: :bnn: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

twalsh102

Welcome back! I'm very glad to hear that your relatively short absence had more to do with a temporary decline in your SC4 mojo, than with something more serious going on in RL.  Burnout happens, no matter how much one enjoys something.  As many others have mentioned, one should never feel a need to apologize when a break is necessary.

Again, very glad to see you back!

PaPa-J

I've should have welcomed you back, Simmer2, I apologize for my selfishness.
smile more, laugh more,
about things.

markussaage

Glad to hear, that you're back! Looking forward very much to see more of your creations!  &apls

Kind regards!

Silur

The entire population of the Earth is waiting for the appearance of SM2 Railways Bits Set Vol1..., Vol2 and etc...
Can I help You?
:thumbsup: &apls :thumbsup:

metarvo

Welcome back Simmer!  :thumbsup:  I'm glad to hear you're doing OK.  I see the construction props there, which I assume you're using to get a lot of work done.  Nice work!

&apls
Find my power line BAT thread here.
Check out the Noro Cooperative.  What are you waiting for?  It even has electricity.
Want more? Try here.  For even more electrical goodies, look here.
Here are some rural power lines.

Alan_Waters

There are happy days and this is one of them. Very glad you came back. I really love your lots. They fit harmoniously into my regions.

Simmer2

Thank you very very much everyone!!

In preparation for a bunch of new releases a new prop pack has been released here https://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=3787

New lot SM2 HV Transformer here https://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=3786

Please be patient. I'm still in the process of updating a long list of older lots and it literally take many hours to do so. Once the list of lots on both sites has been updated I will proceed with the release of the new content in increments. This may or may not take several days to accomplish.

Lot list has been updated

Simmer2
________________________________________________________________________________

Tyberius06

Hi Nick!

It's really amazing. I just checked the models in PIM-X, and it's a wonderfull collection of props and models. Thank you for creating these beutiful stuffs and sharing them!   &apls &apls &apls
I really appreciate it!

- Tyberius06
You may find updates about my ongoing projects into my development thread here at SimCity 4 Devotion: Tyberius Lotting Experiments
or over there on Simtropolis into the Tyberius (Heretic Projects) Lotting and Modding Experiments.
I'm also member of the STEX Custodian and working on different restoration projects on behalf of non-anymore-active custom content creators.
Current projects: WMP Restoration and SimCity Polska Restoration.
Member of the NAM Team and RTMT Team.

Silur

Yes, Nick.
No need to hurry - I'm ready to wait, wait and wait...
Masterpieces do not tolerate fuss and haste!  :thumbsup: &apls :thumbsup:

Simmer2

Thanks Tibi.

@Silur as a reward for your patience I have decided to release SM2 Railways Bits Set Vol1 first.
Here you go https://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=3788

Simmer2

PaPa-J

Thanks for the Uploads SM2.  They are greatly appreciated.
smile more, laugh more,
about things.

Simmer2

Simmer2

Another first!! At least I don't think I have ever seen these in game.

SM2 GLR Spurs Vol1 Link https://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=3790

Drop along side a GLR track to simulate temporary parking for trams and the likes. Plop them close together to create mini depots. Use your imagination!!

Samples.

Simmer2

PaPa-J

Awesome idea! They are now part of my collection.  Thanks!  :thumbsup:
smile more, laugh more,
about things.