• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Harmen | Come back to the center!

Started by Sciurus, October 26, 2009, 12:07:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tooheys

A couple of nice pic's there Guillaume  :thumbsup:

I like the colourful mix of lots and the town layout is looking good.

Nice work

Dave

Glowbal

That square is very cool. I also like the city center.

WC_EEND

lovely European looking city, I would however recommend you to use the SFBT euro road textures mod, which makes the roads look much better in my opinion (and more European-looking)
RIP Adrian (adroman), you were a great friend

My LOT thread                                    

SCAG BAe146/Avro RJ Project

djvandrake

Very nice.  I agree that square looks great.  :thumbsup:

amapper

That is very cool indeed. It looks exceptional.

kwakelaar

Two really beautiful pictures from your city, I especially like the closer zoom one with lots of people and things going on. The combination of bats is excellent, by now there are so many nice w2w to choose from, and the area around the square is perfect.

metasmurf

I like your city. It's well composed. Good job :)

Swesim

This looks very promising Guillaume!

I always like to see how people make their lots, so thanks for showing the screenie from the LE!

Of course I am also looking forward to see what You have for us next...

kelis

woow, i love this city, very European  &apls &apls
.                                                                                                                      

|| Benelux Team || Windows on the World || My Photos on Flickr || Kelis BNL Projects ||

Sciurus

Really thanks all!! I'll answer individually another time, because it's christmas today and I'll must go eating by friends soon.

Guillaume
L'atelier d'architecture
* * * * * Longwy * * * * *

Tomas Neto

Woowww Guillaume, awesome city, very realistic!!! What amazing work!!!  &apls
Merry Christmas!!!

riiga

Great pictures Guillaume! The mix of single family homes and commie blocks reminds me of some Swedish suburbs.  :thumbsup:

- riiga

Sciurus

Update

This update will show you a city in the west suburb of Harmen, Illinder. This city is entierly new, because its contruction has begun in the 30's. There was a village there, with the same name, but it as been deleted to build a garden city.
The photos I'll show you date from 1965. The municipality of Illinder has kindly let us, for time of this update. The big buildings weren't built.
The building you can see on the second picture is the hospital, opened in 1962. Currently, it is un asbestosed. The inhabitants must go to the CHU of Harmen, situated in north-east of the city.
On the latest picture, you can see the engeeniring of the big buildings.

Answers

Thomas Neto
Riiga

> Than you very much!! :thumbsup:

Guillaume.
L'atelier d'architecture
* * * * * Longwy * * * * *

mightygoose

this is a lovely new city journal, i think your shots are really great, however i've never heard of subrubs??!  $%Grinno$%
NAM + CAM + RAM + SAM, that's how I roll....

Fabian93

Fantastic suburbs, Guillaume &apls - they look really wonderful.
May I ask where you got your houses from? They are from Maxis, aren't they? They look fantastic in your suburb &apls (I might delete my "STOPMAXIS" -folder now :D)

Fabian

kelis

.                                                                                                                      

|| Benelux Team || Windows on the World || My Photos on Flickr || Kelis BNL Projects ||

Bobbi

2010.8.4 - I get on SC4D with PSP. So cool.:D
2010.8.14 - I can get on the Internet at home.:)

sumwonyuno

Very nice suburbs; nice blend of Maxis houses and custom content.

The City & County of Honolulu, a Mayor Diary based on Honolulu, Hawai'i.

mark's memory address - I've created a blog!

Tomas Neto

Fantastic suburbs!!! Happy new year!!!  :thumbsup:

TheTeaCat

That's some of the best looking use of maxis lots I've seen for a long time &apls &apls

I really liked the pics you posted for xmas day. :thumbsup:
Some excellent PS skills there that really enhanced them. I like it :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Hope you keep this going I would love to see more ;)

regards
Derry
Kettle's on. Milk? Sugars?    ps I don't like Earl Grey  $%Grinno$%
Reduce, Reuse, Recycle - If you're not part of the solution , you're part of the problem!
"Never knock on Death's door: Ring the bell and run away! Death really hates that!"
Tales at TeaTime      Now A proper NUT      TTC plays GRV II