• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Greater Modernopolis Region~ Update #10!Olympic fever hits Modernopolis!!

Started by bluesinjid, October 27, 2008, 03:46:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bluesinjid

Some people might have known me from Simtropolis...BUT due to the positives comments, I will upload my cj here too!  ;D
Without further ago i will release some pics!

Here is the finiacial district!

Now i will show you some developements in my region

Before

After!

Hope that satisfy u for now!

~Blue sinjid~

CasperVg

It sure does satisfy me, great work on the transport layout and the aesthetic use of parks.
Follow my SimCity 4 Let's play on YouTube

MandelSoft

It's nice to see you here! (I did see this MD/CJ already on ST). And it looks nice. Great ammount of parks  :thumbsup: . And a wonderfull night shot.

BTW, I see that you use my HRS-Mod. It's actually an older version. If ST is back online again, please download V0.3. It will correct some main things.

Can't wait for more!

Best,
Maarten
Lurk mode: ACTIVE

art128

great start here  :thumbsup: It's a really pleasant city you have made  &apls
good choice of skyscraper  :thumbsup:
nice use of Jeronij's Urban Canals  :thumbsup:
the park are great too  ;)
looking forward (for sure) to more !
Oh and also, Welcome at SC4devotion  :thumbsup:
Arthur
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

metarvo

It can be refreshing to see a skyscraper forest that has some green space, and the canal adds to this setting.  I look forward to following this CJ/MD, bluesinjid. :thumbsup:
Find my power line BAT thread here.
Check out the Noro Cooperative.  What are you waiting for?  It even has electricity.
Want more? Try here.  For even more electrical goodies, look here.
Here are some rural power lines.

alan_vzla

Very good start there!! &apls it sure looks like a ultra modern society... Looking forward to more

shaylan221

I have seen this CJ on ST. It's really interesting, and I like your buildings. Where did you get that peach colored building from?
Come check out my new exciting MD:

"The Life of a Tour Guide"

http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=11351.0

papab2000

Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dmscopio ♦ dedgren
♦ Emilin ♦ Ennedi ♦ Heblem ♦ jplumbley ♦ moganite ♦ M4346 ♦
papab2000 ♦ Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine
Visit my mapping thread: linkie
Post pic's of your NHP Mapped Regions linkie

bat

Fantastic start of your MD here at sc4devotion.
And the pictures are wonderful! Looking forward to more pictures... :)

south park

cairo and tropicalia (my cities) on tsc:
http://toutsimcity.com/forums.php?viewthread=441267

Lilojame

Quotig little vampire girl from the Interview with the Vampire: "I want more."

Visit my MD Rainbow Falls or check Rainbow Falls Out of the Box or maybe check on my bats&lots visiting Lilojame´s Corner or if you wish go to Lilojame´s Candidacies.

"Be thou the rainbow in the storms of life. The evening beam that smiles the clouds away, and tints tomorrow with prophetic ray."  (Byron, 1788-1824)

Sciurus

L'atelier d'architecture
* * * * * Longwy * * * * *

bluesinjid

Sorry for the low narratation ( if that is even a word :P) but im not used to the format in here. TO see the msot recent and detailed version of my cj please visit  http://www.simtropolis.com/forum/messageview.cfm?catid=36&threadid=102683&enterthread=y&STARTPAGE=4 which is much more  recent then this!

Replies:

caspervg : Hey thks for the comment! Also congratz as ur my first post! &apls

mrtnrln : thks man! Glas u like both versions :) Man i love ur highway texture! YEs i already downloaded ur most recent verion but this is just an outdated version of it!

art128 : Wow thks for all ur positive comments about my city!

metarvo: yes it sure is!

alan_vzla : Welcome! Delighted u like it!

shaylan221 : wow another double viewer! :) Those buildings can be found http://www.simtropolis.com/stex/index.cfm?id=3155

papab2000 : Hey thks u will see more of them!

bat : Hehe..thks!

south park : Glad u like it!

Lilojame : Wow  i sure want more comemnts like urs XD

sciurus54 : thks! ''but the oranges house'' what do u mean?

Well now i will show u more developments!Here is more photos of the waterfront development

Here are some residential blocks!

Here are some other photos of development!

THats all for now! Happy halloween!

~Blue sinjid~

south park

great update my friend and your skyscrper's city in night is just impresive !! :o
cairo and tropicalia (my cities) on tsc:
http://toutsimcity.com/forums.php?viewthread=441267

Schulmanator

See the all-new National Capital Region!:http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=15118.0

metarvo

Stunning, simply stunning.  My favorite shot is the one of the Metropolitan Mall building.  I also like your use of diagonals very much, bluesinjid.  I do want to point out a couple of things, though.  The shadows on some of the seawalls seem weird in some places, but I'm sure that's not your fault.  Additionally, there seem to be some "jaggies" near some of the parks located near diagonal roads.  I've learned a good lesson about that in my time, so I speak from experience.  I hope I'm not sounding harsh, though.  This is good stuff, and I hope to see it continue. :thumbsup:
Find my power line BAT thread here.
Check out the Noro Cooperative.  What are you waiting for?  It even has electricity.
Want more? Try here.  For even more electrical goodies, look here.
Here are some rural power lines.

bluesinjid

Replies:

south park: Thks man!
Schulmanator: Wow good to see u here and on simtrop!
metarvo: Hey thks for the feed back it seems that it could be a visual glitch.

OK here update 3!
I have to decied to skip some of the updates in simtropolis to bring u the most recent one!

I have used the bullet train a lot and this update will focus on that.

Heres a overview of my region currently.

~Blue sinjid~

Lilojame

Hi!
The Waterfront developtment looks great! And as for the update... well, its wonderful also.  :thumbsup:
Waiting for more.  ;)

Visit my MD Rainbow Falls or check Rainbow Falls Out of the Box or maybe check on my bats&lots visiting Lilojame´s Corner or if you wish go to Lilojame´s Candidacies.

"Be thou the rainbow in the storms of life. The evening beam that smiles the clouds away, and tints tomorrow with prophetic ray."  (Byron, 1788-1824)

bluesinjid

Replies:

Lilojame: Wow thks for the nice comment!  Ill hope to update more than 1 a week!

Update #4

This update will showcase a new area under developement. It is also celebrating my 100th post on simtropolis and the recipient Blondetwiggy has won a penthouse suite.

My first photo will show a new sign put up to advise motorists of the HOV lane

Look at all the development in this area! Kinda looks like some dubai construction eh?

Close by a new museum opened that is dedicated to art

Heres another photo of the contruction

Ok ill leave u off with some night shots

~Blue sinjid~

Lilojame

Hi!
Very nice update. The night shots are spectacular!  :thumbsup:
I am intruqued by those rails tho...  ??? How the "heck" did you made them looks as such, I mean with that "paved ground" instead of dirt?

Looking foward to see more.