• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Eloaria (23 April 2016- City near the river)

Started by Kergelen, October 07, 2011, 02:37:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kelis

OMG !! My friend this update is just amazing !!! I love the landscape, everything looks perfect, congratulations my friend you are doing a really great job with this MD  :)

Me recuerda mucho a España este update  ;)

Saludos
.                                                                                                                      

|| Benelux Team || Windows on the World || My Photos on Flickr || Kelis BNL Projects ||

nbvc

Great work. The images with the lighthouse are my favorite. &apls

Dantes

I have no words for this fantastic landscape and wonderful-fanatastic-awesome artwork  &ops

metarvo

Good work, Kergelen.  My favorite pic is the lighthouse close-up in 18.4, which shows that each rock and each blade of grass was meticulously placed.  The vista in 18.1 is also quite nice.

&apls

Besides the truly impeccable choices you've made in MMPs, perhaps the most impressive part of it all is the sheer number of them.  I've played around with a few of them recently and always find myself having to bulldoze and replop the lots and the MMPs several times because one car ends up rotating the wrong way.  I don't think I've ever tried to place that many of them, though.
Find my power line BAT thread here.
Check out the Noro Cooperative.  What are you waiting for?  It even has electricity.
Want more? Try here.  For even more electrical goodies, look here.
Here are some rural power lines.

Schulmanator

Delightful pictures. You captured the feel of it well!
See the all-new National Capital Region!:http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=15118.0

art128

Great work with the light house area. That cliff is well done. I also like  a lot the olive fields you've made. Quite realistic.
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

clemenclm2001

The first and the second pics are totally similar

Congratulations for this amazing recreation

noahclem

Just perfect  &apls &apls &apls  I love everything about those pictures  :thumbsup:

Ol.S / Benoit

God... This is so nice... The first picture is amazing... (And I can see my LOT !)
I love the way you used thoose white rocks for the terraces ! :)
Benoit.
MD : Click on picture

Swesim

I just discovered this MD, You must have spent MANY hours with the LE, but the result is very impressive to say the least...
I am curious about the seasonal flora in Your oldtown though (mainly the ones in the streets and roads), is it plopped or lotted together with the buildings?
Thanks for a spectacularly nice city, it is not everyone who master hills the way You do!

weixc812

Wow, your city impresses me a lot  :thumbsup:
I love the way you deal with the slope, so innovative  &apls
Welcome to ALFERRID(UPDATE 5-District C)
And my other pics at SimCityChina:click here

jmyers2043

I like this set of screen grabs and the comparison with the real photo too. Nice olive farm!

- Jim
Jim Myers  (5th member of SC4 Devotion)

Kergelen

Hi! I'm here again ;D

First of all, if you still have not seen, I upload some MMP CP trees on the STEX.

MMP CP Palms
MMP Mediterreanean

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FrankU, Framly, RickD, rooker, nbvc, Dantes, Sculmanator, art128, clemente, noah, weixc, jmyers : Many thanks to each one of you. :thumbsup:

Shark7: Yes are MMP and now are available. I use the grid to line up them :thumbsup:

Kelis: Gracias kelis. Espero que te siga gustando la parte de la ciudad.
Thanks Kelis. Hope you still enjoy the city side :)

metarvo: Thanks! I tried to apply my knowledge about nature. Sometimes I have to bulldoze the MMP too, but every time I know them better :)

b]Benoit[/b]: I'm glad you notice the white rocks to make the terraces. Thanks for the LOTs :thumbsup:

Swesim: Many thanks! I think you are refering to the seasonal flora in the first oldtown, right? There are lotted . Yes the lotting spend a lot of time and I'm working on this region the last 2 years :)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Today we will visit the beach side and some urban places I worked the last month. The curch pictures are inspired in a Catalan town, Sitges, altought is not a recreation, just an inspiration. Lately, I have more places in the city to show with some details still to finish so the next weaks hope to update more frequently.

Hope you like it!

Links to SC4 websites

art128

A quite fine job you've done on that city, Kergelen! From the beach with the church, to the plazas with tram and buildings at the top, everything is well planned and made. Great work!
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

Sciurus

L'atelier d'architecture
* * * * * Longwy * * * * *

Girafe

19.7 is fabulous  &apls

Really good job, a pleasure to go there  ;)
The Floraler

This is the end, hold your breath and count to ten, feel the earth move, and then...

*   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *    *   *   *   *   *    * 

Mr.Lin

THE CITY OF DANYARD ! SCCN
THE CITY OF DANYARD ! SC4D (Click on the pictures below)

人们都知道的,是生活;人们不知道的,才是艺术

nbvc

Great work. The image with the lighthouse looks fantastic. &apls

nedalezz

WOW!

The city has a great Med feel to it!

Your focus on the details (trees, props, rocks, etc) is out of this world - this was a joy to behold!

noahclem

Another stunning update  &apls &apls  19.7 is just beautiful  :o