• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Aaron Graham's BATs

Started by Aaron Graham, February 28, 2011, 01:11:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

noahclem

rooker1

Soon one may not need anything else but your works in our pluggins, especially if we are going for an American W2W style city.
Thanks for ongoing works!!! Outstanding work!!

Robin
Call me Robin, please.

Aaron Graham

Thank you guys for the wonderful comments. :D

NYBT Beekman Hotel Tower

Here's an update on the beekman Hotel Tower, I have added more detail to the back of the building. I still have more to do to finish, but its getting there. :D

-Simcity4fan12/Sgt Pepper -Kryptowhite -Jumpthefence -beutelschlurf -Hanson784 -Gwail -Don Miguel -Seraf -Kelistmac -Glenni -Aaron Graham -Vlasky -PBGV103 -Darknono35 -Evillions -lucky7- Parisian- Jackreid -GuerrilaWarfare -Sim Fox -un1 -Heblem -AlexandrosB13 -Anotn -SimHoTToDDy

Shroud

woah! That new building is going to be beautiful Aaron.

Aaron Graham

Shroud- Thank you!!! :D

NYBT Beekman Hotel Tower

I have worked on the aligning of the pillars that Paul was addressing at the crown of the buidling. I hope it still looks good so I can move one to the next things. :)

-Simcity4fan12/Sgt Pepper -Kryptowhite -Jumpthefence -beutelschlurf -Hanson784 -Gwail -Don Miguel -Seraf -Kelistmac -Glenni -Aaron Graham -Vlasky -PBGV103 -Darknono35 -Evillions -lucky7- Parisian- Jackreid -GuerrilaWarfare -Sim Fox -un1 -Heblem -AlexandrosB13 -Anotn -SimHoTToDDy

gn_leugim

very good :)

you should take a look at some buildings of NY style of the other side.. of the Atlantic ocean  :P and do them too  $%Grinno$%

metarvo

I've always liked details like the rounded corners which flavor buildings up a little.  I take it that this means the Beekman is a higher-wealth building.  Good work!

:thumbsup:
Find my power line BAT thread here.
Check out the Noro Cooperative.  What are you waiting for?  It even has electricity.
Want more? Try here.  For even more electrical goodies, look here.
Here are some rural power lines.

Aaron Graham

Thank you guys!!! :D

NYBT 65 E. 193 Street

Well, I think I'm back. I'm at a point that I do not want to bat anymore, but here's an update on 65 E. 193 Street. :(

I think my morale is so low right now and it needs to be brought up. :(

metarvo

Nice update, Aaron, and welcome back.  :)  The differences in design between this building and similar ones add a large degree of realism to neighborhoods.  I'm already looking forward to seeing the details that you bring out so well, including the wall textures.  I hope you feel better soon.  ;)  It would be a real shame to lose your BATting skills.  Take your time, though.

Keep up the good work!  :thumbsup:
Check out the Noro Cooperative.  What are you waiting for?  It even has electricity.

Jack_wilds

the morale boost will be found in -going on, a field trip of sorts just keep it fun a simple and free of troubles as possible...  :P  ::)  it ought to help make things look-n- seem better  ;)

all I can say is I am a regular fan of your work and would so much hate to see unfinished works fad into legend much like what happened to JBSimio and UofC EP1 and other works... be blessed dude, take heart, all your contributions have not been in vain... and are well appreciated on may levels...

gn_leugim

why were you giving up on batting? that would be a shame :( you are very very good! stay! (is enough as moral boost? :P)

Aaron Graham

metarvo- Thank you buddy!!! :)

Jack_wilds- Thank you. :D

gn_leugim- Thank you, I do not to stop batting, I need a moral boost, but I think it's getting better.

NYBT 65 E. 193 Street

Okay some bad news, I think I just came down with this flu, this sucks now. This flu is kicking my butt.:(

And the good news is I have an update for you guys, still more to do. :)

mgarcia

The flu ehh..I hate the flu...LOL. Hope you feel better!   &mmm /wrrd%&

Pioneer

Quote from: Aaron Graham on January 06, 2014, 09:55:04 AM
metarvo- Thank you buddy!!! :)

Jack_wilds- Thank you. :D

gn_leugim- Thank you, I do not to stop batting, I need a moral boost, but I think it's getting better.

NYBT 65 E. 193 Street

Okay some bad news, I think I just came down with this flu, this sucks now. This flu is kicking my butt.:(

And the good news is I have an update for you guys, still more to do. :)

And that means you have more time for BATing, right?

Aaron Graham

mgarcia- Thank you!!!! :D

Pioneer- I could not bat anything, I was feeling so ill. :(

NYBT 25 E. 193 Street

I have made it to the 50th page!!!!! :O  &apls

Here's a new building for you guys, I hope to finish it up soon.

A new project I need to put my eyes on is making some brownstone buildings that are from Manhattan's Upper East and West Sides. Cmdp123789 and some others that I can't remember right now wants me to make those because Sim City really needs more of them about now. Hopefully I can start soon. :)

cmdp123789

Excellent update! Glad to see you back buddy... Hopefully, this new projects will keep you running even better than before! btw Aaron, as you start batting again, Im gonna be playing my NYC again to post work from you in there, so, its a new start for both of us!  &apls

gn_leugim

grtz on page 50  &apls

shame you present us the same as usual. that is, awesome bats on the making :p

metarvo

Nice work, Aaron.  The design is quite different from some of the others you've shown us recently, but this BAT looks good in its own right.  Congrats on reaching page 50.  This is quite an accomplishment, if I do say so myself.  :thumbsup:  Oh, and welcome back!  I'm glad you're feeling better.  :)

Girafe

The Floraler

This is the end, hold your breath and count to ten, feel the earth move, and then...

*   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *    *   *   *   *   *    * 

whatevermind

Glad you're back, and with another excellent building!