• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Three Rivers Region

Started by dedgren, December 20, 2006, 07:57:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jonathan

David, its been 10 days since you last posted, so I hope you ok, and everything is good for you!

EDIT: Not rushing you btw,

Jonathan

JoeST

I really hope your ok David ...

Joe
Copperminds and Cuddleswarms

dragonshardz

From looking at his profile, it seems he is okay, just not posting, since his last logon was today at 5:07 PM (server time). Maybe he's busy creating more wonderful things?

just_a_guy

Quote from: dragonshardz on September 23, 2009, 02:36:31 PM
From looking at his profile, it seems he is okay, just not posting, since his last logon was today at 5:07 PM (server time). Maybe he's busy creating more wonderful things?

Thats probably true. Anyway, who's rushing him? He deserves time out!
Come and check out my BATting works at:

Just_a_Guy's attempts at BATing

dedgren

D. Edgren

Please call me David...

Three Rivers Region- A collaborative development of the SC4 community
The 3RR Quick Finder [linkie]

I aten't dead.  —  R.I.P. Granny Weatherwax

Ryan B.

Take care, and good luck with the many projects!

JoeST

I hope all is and goes well :) and, far more importantly, I hope you have a fantastic time whilst doing and going :)

Joe
Copperminds and Cuddleswarms

mayorfabz

I wish you luck and hope everything is OK.
Take care,

Fabien

Korot

He's still alive! (not that I thought you weren't)

I can't wait to see the new developments, I wonder what they'll include.

Regards,
Korot

Battlecat

All the best in your busy life!  I know the feeling of late, it's funny how many things in life seem to happen all at the same time.  Take care! 

ldvger

David-

It seems to be a busy time of year for a lot of folks.  I've noticed that a lot of MDs have slowed way down over the past couple of weeks, both with authors posting updates and in the number of replies, my own included.  I think a lot of it is students (of whatever age) heading back into thier classrooms, but even non-students seem to the busy.  Maybe it's the bustle and hustle that preceeds the onset of the cold weather...getting everything winterized.  Snow tires to put on, radiators to flush and fill with anti-freeze, gardens to harvest and mulch, trees to prune, gutters and chimneys to clean, summer clothes to pack away and winter clothes to unpack, boots and shoes to snow and waterproof, storm windows to put up, snow blower to tune up, firewood to split and stack. 

Here in Seattle the long warm days of summer are slowly sliding towards fall.  The days are shorter and getting chilly, in fact this morning Michael complained to me that he was cold in his sleep last night and I noticed that he had used the wool blanket at the end of his bed for the first time since May.  I have all the windows in the apartment open at least an inch and so am thinking it may be time to close a couple for the season.  Temps are still mild and the sky, when clear, is still Seattle's own special neon blue, but I can feel fall creeping up on us.  Well, it's almost October, so it's time. 

Whatever keeps you away from 3RR must be important, as I know how you value this project in your life.  We will all still be here when you have negotiated the forks in your roads, so take your time and choose your paths with due care...not all forks have space for a U-turn further down the road. 

Lora/LD

adroman

I think this is about as quiet I've ever seen 3RR  :(

I hope everything goes well in real life, David...  ()stsfd()

hope you return shortly!
737s, Air Force, Australia... what next?

ldvger

:::whispering:::

I agree.  Maybe David is not posting so as to throw off all of our guesses for 500k views?  I doubt that is the case.  I just think he is dealing with RL, as we all must do. 

Lora/LD

dedgren

Hi, folks...

I'm OK.  Anyone want to BAT 3RR a boat?

The Mary B.  60 feet/18 meters long.  97 years old.

Anyone?  Catch you all in a bit.

David

D. Edgren

Please call me David...

Three Rivers Region- A collaborative development of the SC4 community
The 3RR Quick Finder [linkie]

I aten't dead.  —  R.I.P. Granny Weatherwax

ecoba

Well, I'm not a BATer, so I couldn;t do it.

It's good to see you back, my friend.

Ethan

Pat

David that sure is a pretty boat there!!!

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

ldvger

Good to see you again David! 

The boat reminds me of a dream I had amny years ago about a "ship rock" that, when explored, turned out to actually be a house.  The dream was so vivid, I actually sketched out the ship rock and created a remembered floor plan from it...still have it in my "Ideas" folder.  Do you remember the scene in the movie of The Fellowship of the Ring where Boromir and Frodo quarrel over the ring, at the end of the film?  There is a stone statue lying on it's side in the wooded glade in that scene which also reminded me of my ship rock dream. 

As for BATting the boat, well, maybe I could.  I just started last night using the tutorials over on ST to teach myself BATting and so far have created, TA-DA!  A wall with a door and windows!  Yikes!!!  Tonite I think I get to creat the side and back walls.  I have a RL cattle farm in my MD that I am going to try to BAT and LOT a custom lot for...wish me luck!

Lora/LD

adroman

Sorry David,

I can't BAT boats... no matter what I try,

By the way, is that from the LOST set?   ::)

It'd certainly be an interesting sight in SC4!

P.S. Welcome back!
737s, Air Force, Australia... what next?

FrankU

mayorfabz

Oh. My. Gosh. The Flying-Dutchman-of-the-Woods. Sure looks creepy.
It reminds me of something I had spotted on Google Maps a couple years ago:
http://googlesightseeing.com/2005/09/26/the-whampoa/
Didn't see that one in the several recreations of HK, though.

Hope to read you soon,

Fabien