• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Three Rivers Region

Started by dedgren, December 20, 2006, 07:57:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tarkus

Now that is an interesting development, David!  Were there any Network Tuning Parameter Exemplar modifications involved there, or did you stumble upon something else by chance?

-Alex

allan_kuan1992

wow... clever =O

The only problem I see is what would happen with "real" tunnels that go through mountains? I hope those cars don't just magically go into the rockface :D
(Well there is a solution to this... overhanging tunnel portals)

- Allan Kuan

Nardo69

That's for sure an interesting thing there.  &apls

I am by far not the most verdatile transit modder but I'd say it works like the "normal" Slope mods - move the standard mod out, take it in the plugin folder, make your flat tunnel and exchange the mods again.

If I am right then I'd say this will be a really great thing together with an invisible tunnel mouth.   :)

Battlecat

Intriguing idea there.  Looks like you should have weird dreams more often!  I'm looking forward to seeing what comes of this. 

girlfromverona

Eat cheese, watch horror movies, do whatever you can to keep having those weird dreams because the results are totally worth it!  :D

The renovations also look like they're going well, David!

frdrcklim

It's been a while. Hopefully, it'll be much easier to make tunnels :).
300... 200... 100... 50... 40... 30... 20... 10

Yep, I still got it.

Pat

Geezzzs David I disappear for a week and come back into 3RR to find I missed a whole lotta devolpement wow!!!! Hey I do have to say Montana is such a beautiful country wow!!! Is it Josh or Tristen that is still in Helena? I thought about you when I saw the exit for Helena off of I-90... Anyways looking good with the tunnels and its a shocker to see that happen and I knew you could do it!!!

Ooooh Andrea's that was sooo funnie!!!!!

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

Olasz

David, congrats for all the commitment to the community - and the page views  ;)

j-dub

Oh, I think I know whats going to happen. Flat dragged road tunnel with no entrance model, fake overhanging parallel road model on top of the tunnel, finally real draggable roads under a dragged Maxis bridge crossing overhead, because you can't see that the road under the Maxis bridge is actually a tunnel. This was a dream I had, is it coming true?

dedgren

A third of a million views, coming right up!

Break's almost over- my ace helper's back!

Heather and her mom drove back up from the 'states on the Alaska Highway.  I put her right to work.

The trim is all up.

We'll be doing the tile over the weekend.

I'm already working on the next 3RR update- there's lots of stuff ahead during the rest of the month.  Thanks for being patient over the past few weeks.

Later.

David

D. Edgren

Please call me David...

Three Rivers Region- A collaborative development of the SC4 community
The 3RR Quick Finder [linkie]

I aten't dead.  —  R.I.P. Granny Weatherwax

wes.janson

Looks good David. Have fun with the grouting.... laying the tile down is fun, but cleaning off the excess grout the next day is my least favorite part.

Henrik Sedin: 82gp 29g 83a 112p - 2009/2010 Art Ross/Hart Trophy winner!

JoeST

Great to hear from you David :) the room looks good :D

Joe
Copperminds and Cuddleswarms

carkid1998

Looks like you're  occupied in other ways , watching all the hard work! ;D
Sendona... Coming soon!

dedgren

So, okay- are you ready to get back to 3RR?

The tile goes down tomorrow, and we should be on our way here by the weekend.

I'm looking forward to that.  It'll be a nice way to celebrate hitting a third of a million views, too.

David

D. Edgren

Please call me David...

Three Rivers Region- A collaborative development of the SC4 community
The 3RR Quick Finder [linkie]

I aten't dead.  —  R.I.P. Granny Weatherwax

deathtopumpkins

To answer your question,

YES!
NAM Team Member | 3RR Collaborater | Virgin Shores

JoeST

Copperminds and Cuddleswarms

thundercrack83

I can only echo it...

Quote from: deathtopumpkins on June 17, 2009, 09:26:36 PM
YES!

Looking forward to what you have in store for us, David!

Dustin

FrankU

If this means that your new features are going to force me to start a new region again, I say: NO! Please, not yet! No, let me first finish, more or less, my current region. Wait!  :'(  :'(  ()what()  &cry2

331000!

Tarkus

Well, I'm never finished with my regions, so I say, bring it on!  It's good to see you back here, David!  Hope the tile installation goes well. ;)

-Alex

metarvo

So, it seems like you're getting done with the RL modding on your house, David.  ;)  I'm looking forward to more 3RR.  ;D
Find my power line BAT thread here.
Check out the Noro Cooperative.  What are you waiting for?  It even has electricity.
Want more? Try here.  For even more electrical goodies, look here.
Here are some rural power lines.