• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Three Rivers Region

Started by dedgren, December 20, 2006, 07:57:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WC_EEND

If I knew it was Casper's birthday yesterday, I would have wished him a happy birthay at school :-[
RIP Adrian (adroman), you were a great friend

My LOT thread                                    

SCAG BAe146/Avro RJ Project

asturianu

Hello there, David! It's been a really long time since I last posted a comment here in 3RR. I though it would be a good idea to login (and stop lurking as a guest) and just leave you a comment after my long break. It is always a pleasure to come here and take some inspiration. You keep this game alive. SC4 and 3RR will always go together, just like macaroni and cheese, cereal and milk or a man and his clothes. You can hardly imagine one of those if not forming the magical couple(sorry if there's anybody who hates milk, cheese or love nudism btw!!) The same way I cannot imagine macaroni without cheese, I cannot imagine SC4 without 3RR, and when I say 3RR I mean all the efforts you have put into the custom content part and all the dedication you haveput on this. I really think that SC4 keeps alive and will do for a long time because of people like you who don't want to play just vanilla and want to take the game to the limit. That is why after so many years this game is still fresh and so popular. Even though it runs at a 2,5 Dimensions environment, the custom content makers and the community make the game..like keeping it playable even a bunch of years later..something that new generation 3D ambitious games on that genre fail.

I love comming to 3RR (even though I do it as a guest!-not today) to find the inspiration and feel like playing this game. I feel like playing because I see that this game has infinite potential and unknown limits in many ways...and you, David, make us want to play and never let our SC4 copies hit the bottom of our desk and get dusty. What a community eh! :)

By the way, thank you very much for the b-day wishes amigo mio!! What a pleasure to see that old times are still here! haha take care!

Cristian

kalanc69

Hi David,

It's been a LONG time since I visited 3RR myself, and I thought I would pop in and say hi! It looks like everything is going VERY well here, and I am looking forward to reinstalling my Simcity and building another city...:) I have many many pages to look over, but I can't wait to see everything that has taken place since my last visit! Take care, and I look forward to hearing from you soon!

dedgren

A little birdie told me...

...that two 3RR Collaborators will get their quads sometime in the next 24 hours or so.

It's 3RR's fourth birthday today.  Coincidence?

David

D. Edgren

Please call me David...

Three Rivers Region- A collaborative development of the SC4 community
The 3RR Quick Finder [linkie]

I aten't dead.  —  R.I.P. Granny Weatherwax

ecoba

Happy Fourth Birthday to 3RR, a great occasion for such a milestone. I hope that I might be one of those collaborators.  ;D

Ethan

metarvo

It was getting a little too quiet in here, so it's good to see you, David.  Oh, and to think today's date was right there in your sig.  Happy Birthday, 3RR!

:party:
Find my power line BAT thread here.
Check out the Noro Cooperative.  What are you waiting for?  It even has electricity.
Want more? Try here.  For even more electrical goodies, look here.
Here are some rural power lines.

io_bg

Visit my MD, The region of Pirgos!
Last updated: 28 November

just_a_guy

Happy 4th Birthday to 3RR &apls and a great four years it has been! Congrat's :thumbsup:
Come and check out my BATting works at:

Just_a_Guy's attempts at BATing

kimcar

&apls &apls Happy Birthday 3 RR  &apls &apls
Sorry for not commenting often as i want or wich . Great work David  :thumbsup:

z

Quote from: dedgren on March 12, 2010, 02:29:22 PM
A little birdie told me...

...that two 3RR Collaborators will get their quads sometime in the next 24 hours or so.

It's 3RR's fourth birthday today.  Coincidence?

Definitely!  Just like it's a coincidence that it's also my birthday, and you and I grew up in the same city and are the same age.  ;D

mightygoose

four years dang, i can remember when 3RR was four tiles...
NAM + CAM + RAM + SAM, that's how I roll....

thundercrack83

Quote from: mightygoose on March 12, 2010, 07:49:08 PM
four years dang, i can remember when 3RR was four tiles...

Ha! Me, too!

3RR has come so far in the last four years, I almost cannot believe it!

David, congratulations on such an unbelievable feat, my friend. Here's to the first four years, and to the next, and the next, and the next...

Enjoy your day, David!

Dustin

BigSlark

Wow. Four years of 3RR. Absolutely amazing!

Congratulations David and may there be many more years to come!

Peace,
Kevin

calibanX

Happy Birthday 3RR. I'm glad to have been a small part of your big project David. I'm looking forward to much , much more.

Take care.

Geoff
Where City and Country Flow Together

Silur

riiga

Grattis 3RR!

Happy Birthday!

Looking forward to four more years!  :thumbsup:

- riiga

threestooges

A big day indeed. Happy Birthday. Four years is certainly a long time, especially in computer terms, and it's amazing to think back at what all ha gone on over the years. What's more interesting to think about however, is something a little birdy just told me which, if it's true, sounds like it's the start of many bigger things to come. Congratulations on this milestone David.
-Matt

RickD

Happy Birthday 3RR! :party: What would Sim City be without you? I don't want to even think about it.
My name is Raphael.
Visit my MD: Empire Bay (My old MD: Santa Barbara County)

mayorfabz

Geeze four years already. Happy birthday 3RR, probably the most-read and most-praised MD ever.  &apls &apls &apls
Fabien

canyonjumper

Happy 4th birthday, 3RR! Here's to many more!

Your friend,
                           Jordan :thumbsup:
I'm the one who jumped across the Grand Canyon... and lived.