• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Three Rivers Region

Started by dedgren, December 20, 2006, 07:57:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pat

daaaaaaaaaang David another milestone blow right out of the Rivers!!!  ;D Congrats man on the all work you do and btw be on the look out this week for the question sheet I am going to send to inreguards to the Podcast...

Ohh BTW all if that ain't the biggest drop on my behalf David is going to be my next guest for the Podcast and if there is a question you want the answer to or just dying to know some facts about our great David just post them here [linkie]

OK back to regular scheduled programing now  ;D

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

simsamerica

I ask a question to you all, on page 254 ( I was looking randomly) Psander5 posted some pics and one had grandstands like youd find at a Racetrack, where do I find those?

EDITWhat I'd suggest, in addition to posting the question, is that you bring the pic with the mystery content into your post so folks don't have to go looking.  A PM with a linkie sent to the member who made the original post (in this case Psander5) is also usually productive.  As for the grandstands, first time I've seen 'em.  Good luck! -DE
Rednecks aren't country Music Stars, they're Rocket Scientists.

kimcar

&apls &apls Congrats for acheving 250.000 viewers man. Unbeleivable :o It was fun to check this ride and i hope to see the other one  ;D . No doubt Three Rivers Region is an important part of this forum. :thumbsup: Congrats David .  &apls

bat

Congrats on 250000 views and over 7000 replies!! And of course congrats on 55+ new replies on this day!! :thumbsup: &apls &apls &apls
Looking forward to more of the Three Rivers Region! ;)

TheTeaCat

Quote from: dedgren on March 01, 2009, 10:20:51 AM
  If you projected the same number of page views in January and February, 2010, as we've received this year, we'd hit 500,000 views just about a year from today.  There's lots of variables, but I'd pretty much be willing to bet that 3RR will hit the half 'mil mark in January or February of 2009.

Sure you meant 2010 ::)
Congratulations David firstly on getting 250,000+ views and 7000+ replies.
A true testament to your vision so way back when ;) And still not a building in site  $%Grinno$%
Watching 3RR evolve has been one of the best reads I have had for a long time and I still go back to check stuff out :thumbsup:
Amazing when you look at the before and after pics just to see the improvement that you and all the creators of custom content
have made.  &apls &apls

It was a pleasure to post the to be able to post the 7000th reply  ;D

:satisfied:
TTC

I'm placing my guess now for 500,000 view now as the 1st March 2010 0900 AST

EDITYour sharp eyes, of course, mean that you are now conscripted into the ranks of the 3RR Fact-checkers, my friend.  Low (heh!- no) pay, long hours... but hey, someone's got to do it.  Thanks, Derry! -DE

Edit:  Have plenty of experience with that ::)
Kettle's on. Milk? Sugars?    ps I don't like Earl Grey  $%Grinno$%
Reduce, Reuse, Recycle - If you're not part of the solution , you're part of the problem!
"Never knock on Death's door: Ring the bell and run away! Death really hates that!"
Tales at TeaTime      Now A proper NUT      TTC plays GRV II

simsamerica

heres where I got the pic, its the last pic of the first post (I typed a random #, 74 is my favorite) I also saw them in a pic on ST about Racing,

metarvo

You definitely deserve a &apls for this milestone.  Congratulations, David, for all of your hard work!
Find my power line BAT thread here.
Check out the Noro Cooperative.  What are you waiting for?  It even has electricity.
Want more? Try here.  For even more electrical goodies, look here.
Here are some rural power lines.

Battlecat

Congratulations on 250,000 views!   &apls &apls &apls 

deathtopumpkins

Congrats on 250k page views, 3RR!  &apls Hope to see some more development soon, don't let the partying get the best of you David!  :D
NAM Team Member | 3RR Collaborater | Virgin Shores

simsamerica

hey DTP, congrats on 750 posts, I did my congrats thing earlier, anyway, I musta picked a bad time to ask something.

Olasz

&apls David, with this popularity it is not Three Rivers Region anymore... it is Three Rivers Religion  :thumbsup:

simsamerica

yes, agreed, im a three riversist and attend the Church of the Three Rivers (well I might aswell, Ive never been to church)

Sheep49

Wow, big wow at that 250k views! Though I don't have anything so special as metarvo for you this time, I'd like to congratulate nevertheless! :thumbsup: As I said, I don't have any award this time, but I wanted to say that I'm playing 'My Ultimate Pink Floyd Medley' (Shine On You Crazy Diamond (Parts I-IX)->Astronomy Domine->Fat Old Sun->Us and Them->Wish You Were Here->Echoes) in honour of this occasion and all the work that you're doing here. :thumbsup:

Also, big congrats to FrankU, who was the closest one with guessing. It seems like you've done some maths, haven't you? $%Grinno$%

So anyway, even though we've reached 250,000 views, I hope 3RR is not going to stop at that! That would be one of the shamest shames of all time :D

Keep up the great work, David, and, of course, all the 3RR collaborators! I literally can't wait to see more :thumbsup:
Piotr
Polish support forum - Cafe Poland * SC4Wiki! * My BATting thread

I am he, as you are he, as you are me and we are all together... - I Am The Walrus, The Beatles

BarbarossaS

congrats on the 250k views David!!! The counter has gone up with another 500 already!
Keep this up and the milestone of 500k is just around the corner  ;D

Scarton

Congrats on reaching this major milestone at last! &apls &apls &apls &apls &apls &apls &apls &apls :shocked2: &opr :blahblah: "$Deal"$

calibanX

Amazing David. 250,000 is a REALLY big number. Congratulations on your great success and thank you for your fantastic contribution. I love being a part of the 3RR community!

Geoff
Where City and Country Flow Together

thundercrack83

A quarter-million views--incredible, David! Absolutely incredible, my friend!

Here's to 250,000 more!

Dustin

Jmouse

Congratulations, David, and to the entire 3RR team for making it possible to pass another milestone in this history-making thread. And of Course, kudos to Frank U for nailing the time.

There's another lesser-noticed record already broken with another eight or so hours to go. 3RR has racked up the equivalent of three full pages - that's 60 posts - in about 16 hours. At this rate, there is bound to be a fourth page by midnight AST, or close to it. That's far and away a record since I've been keeping up with the Table of Contents for more than a year now. So congratulations to the legion of 3RR regulars - you've made it happen!

March 1, 2009 is a day to remember!

Joan

girlfromverona

Congrats on reaching 250,000 page views!!! Just goes to show that 3RR is the place to be.  :thumbsup:

Well done to FrankU also, for being closest in the date/time guessing stakes.  ;D

Rayden

Quote from: dedgren on March 01, 2009, 10:20:51 AM
Good morning from Alaska.

That's out the front door of the cabin at about 7:30 a.m.

...At that time, we had 241,903 page views.  Doing the math, it took just under ten days- 238 hours- to get the 9,100 views needed to reach 250,000.  250136

Shall I say the math at 7:30 in the morning is catastrophic, the right number would be 8097, or rounded to 8100 ;) But I understand, you were dazzled by the magnificent sun rise, and for the short hours sleep, were you?  :P

Congrats David, you deserve &apls