• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Three Rivers Region

Started by dedgren, December 20, 2006, 07:57:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jacqulina

thankyou david the are wonderfull but i cant find anything else are the tracks in the first file too there not showing in the menu,thankyou for the cpi lots. &apls

EDITJacky, the fencelines aren't out yet- they may make it up for DL later today, but I'm working as a top priority on a surprise birthday present for someone.  Thanks for the kind words. -DE

Jmouse

Thank you, David. I have come to love all things 3RR, and CP12 is just more icing on the cake!

Joan

jacqulina

thankyou so much david i look forward to them there awesome &apls &apls

dedgren

So here's a treat to get everyone started back up.

Remember these?

Yep, Matt's (threestooges) great windmills.  Well, we went ahead and made them ploppable...

...and you can download them here [linkie].

I'm pretty bushed from the recent excitement, so that's going to have to be it for now.

Later.

David
D. Edgren

Please call me David...

Three Rivers Region- A collaborative development of the SC4 community
The 3RR Quick Finder [linkie]

I aten't dead.  —  R.I.P. Granny Weatherwax

mightygoose

Thankyou very much sir. now its just the fences we are waiting for :P
NAM + CAM + RAM + SAM, that's how I roll....

Jmouse

Thanks again, David. This helped calm the withdrawal tremors quite a bit.

Until fences...

Joan

thundercrack83

Downloading as I'm typing.

Glad to be back here at home, my friend!

Dustin

threestooges

Looking good David. Out of curiousity, were you able to include the various angled version that (I think) I sent you or is it just the 90-degree version? Take it easy and I hope things continue to improve for you.
-Matt

EDIT:  Matt-...we are not worthy ... we are not worthy...  That's why this one is labeled "Var 1."  Take it easy, my talented friend. -DE

Pat

Sweeetness this helps break my sober mood, err well at least help alittle thanks David for your continued masterfull works and Until those new trees come along!!!

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

girlfromverona

Yay! Just downloaded the farm fields. Going to try them out next time I play. &apls

bat

Thank you for the windmills!! And looking forward to the fences!! ;)

emilin

For a while I thought that I would never see 3RR again, when the server was down. Its wonderful to see that everyhting is back up again. :thumbsup: I'm just about to download those farms and try them out now.

BlackwaterEmil's inn
Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dmscopio ♦ dedgren
♦ Emilin ♦ Ennedi ♦ Heblem ♦ jplumbley ♦ moganite ♦ M4346 ♦
papab2000 ♦ Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine

TheTeaCat

Very nice addition indeed
thank you both threestooges and your good self David.

Any news on those cattle grids you were doing. I remember seeing those and thinking oooh

Still its great to see 3RR up again (makes my fur stand on end thinking it might have been no more Oooh cold shiver)

:satisfied:
TTC

Kettle's on. Milk? Sugars?    ps I don't like Earl Grey  $%Grinno$%
Reduce, Reuse, Recycle - If you're not part of the solution , you're part of the problem!
"Never knock on Death's door: Ring the bell and run away! Death really hates that!"
Tales at TeaTime      Now A proper NUT      TTC plays GRV II

dedgren

Working on a few things today- I have a belated birthday present to wrap- got held up by some other stuff going on.

In the meantime, a few recent pics from the region.

We've just had our last snow of the season in 3RR.  Temps are right at freezing most days, but now that it's April, that won't last long.

Crystals of new snow grace branches where shortly we'll see buds.

The roads and highways stay pretty clear, so the driving is OK and the views quite scenic.

Black-capped Chickadees (Poecile atricapillus) [linkie] seem to be everywhere.

They're a common sight on our early-spring bird feeders, having wintered over by the thousands in the woods and copses of the region's prairies.

Chickadees are very gregarious birds, and tolerate our close presence well.

"Here's looking at you, kid"

This one is almost violating the rule never to put anything bigger than your head into your mouth.

Sooner, the last of winter will be a memory, and the warm spring rains will leave everything green and ready for the summer months ahead.

Later.

David

D. Edgren

Please call me David...

Three Rivers Region- A collaborative development of the SC4 community
The 3RR Quick Finder [linkie]

I aten't dead.  —  R.I.P. Granny Weatherwax

Colyn

Great David ... I love the scenes.

PS ... You may want to think about tweaking the LEVELS a bit ;)
Work, the annoying period between bike trips.
Come see CSX Play

snorrelli

David, this pic caught my eye...

There's a cultivated field there in front of the tree. What grows in your area? Winter grains? Alfalfa?

EDITNothing up here (in Alaska)- ground's still frozen.  That's an older pic from somewhere else.  There'd be winter wheat up this time of year in 3RR. -DE
Have you ever had the Prop Pox? Join us to help find a vaccine or a cure.

Totuna e dac-ai murit flăcău ori moş îngârbovit;
Dar nu-i totuna leu să mori ori câine-nlănţuit.

Jmouse

Good question, snorrelli. Now I'm wondering what kind of trees we're seeing. Aspens in the intro pic I believe, but the one snorrelli pointed out is almost identical to the oak tree in my front yard. Didn't know they flourished that far north. And what kind are those beside the Wind River Freeway?

Joan

Pat

David fantastic pics there!!  Joan if you are wondering about the white colored trees those are hybrid poplar tree, if Im not mistaken...

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

thundercrack83

Those chickadees look great, David! Spring is in the air here in PA, too, and while I love winter, I get sick of it by March, so I'm ready for it.

Can't wait to see what else you've got up your sleeve for us here!

Dustin

dragonshardz

wow David everything looks great. Glad you're better, and all we need now are the fences and we can replace (most) of the ugly MAXIS farm lots with your new fields!

~~Dragonshardz~~

EDITWell, hey, 'shardz- just remember that there's a wealth of growable BSC farm stuff on the LEX (once it's back up).  The farm field I've released are mainly done in connection with the effect I want to create in 3RR.  I do think that the CPI lots are unique, though. -DE