• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

DAMN Sets

Started by Diggis, May 26, 2008, 06:46:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diggis

OK, To keep the development thread clean I have started a new thread to keep track of the DAMN sets that have been created or are being created:

BSC Forest Tracks
BSC Goobers Canal Base Set
BSC Park Trails
Jeronij Modular Zoo
JRJ New Walls Set 1
JRJ New Walls Set 2
JRJ New Walls Set 3
JRJ New Walls Set 4
JRJ New Walls Set 5
SFBT GLR Coloured Mod - Normal Stations (In testing)
SFBT GLR Coloured Mod - Ave GLR Stations (In testing)
SNM Accomodation
SNM Health and Safety
SNM Motorpool
SNM Offices
SNM Training
SNM Utilities

If you are working on a set let us know here so we don't end up with lots of people doing the same set.  No point in wasting time eh?  :D

RebaLynnTS

I'll be working on one for my sets

LAR - Ditch
LAR - River
MSS 1 and 2
Becca

Look for me at ... Becca At Bat

Diggis

Try here Cogeo.

http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=2917.0

They are the custom submenus Daeley has developed.   

Diggis

DAMN uses the advisor popups as sub menus. You can hide the icons from the normal menus but that causes the single plop issue like the MMLs do.
There is no wait as these are always available and you don't need to modify the original files.

CasperVg

I've started working on getting a DAMN Set for Jeronij's Canal Set and my Modular Parking Set ;)
It might take awhile until they are  finished tho
Follow my SimCity 4 Let's play on YouTube

Diggis

Quote from: Warrior on May 26, 2008, 10:53:45 AM
One more thing, does it matter if there are conflicting PIDs and LUA IIDs?
If so you should put the PID/LUA IID used for the set next to the list on the first post?

Good Question.  Can you post it in the development thread as Daeley is more likely to see it there, and I have no idea really.

JoeST

I think I might test myself out by doing the NHP Hole Diggers/Raisers, if that is alright with people?

EDIT: can i quickly ask, which menu should these be added to?....

Joe
Copperminds and Cuddleswarms

Diggis

OK, I just realised that some of the sets that I have listed above weren't released by Daeley.  I couldn't figure out why untill I realised that I never sent them to him.  He only got the ones I was having problems with.  :D

So I will put the whole lot into that thread in the next couple of days after I have checked a few things.

JoeST

Well , I think I have completed the functionality of a set (manually may I add hehehe) I just never have very much luck with icons... and the such....

Joe

Rayden

Quote from: cogeo on May 27, 2008, 11:43:40 AM
Is there some turorial or example lots?

Do players need to install any dependencies?

Download the damn set, there's a tutorial inside. :thumbsup:

Diggis

Quote from: cogeo on May 27, 2008, 11:43:40 AM
Is there some turorial or example lots?

Do players need to install any dependencies?

OK, I would reccomend going to that thread I posted and go to page 8 or so and find the download from Dealey.  Then read the thread fromt here, and maybe a few pages back.  If oyu concentrate on posts from Daeley and myself that will help keep the info you need to read down.  I know you don't want to read 11 pages but I don't want to clutter this thread condensing 11 pages of information.

JoeST

more than probably yes Cogeo ;)

xxdita

cogeo, this thread is to keep track of all the DAMN sets being made. Please post any DAMN questions you have in the DAMN development thread, so not to clutter this one.

Jonathan

I'm also making a set for JS's Seawalls, and possibly SG's narrow canal set and then 3ddz's highway walls.

EDIT: Deleted my posts here.

JoeST

Well my set for NHP teraformers is finished completely and sent to Diggis for checking over :)

Diggis

Quote from: star.torturer on May 28, 2008, 01:33:58 AM
Well my set for NHP teraformers is finished completely and sent to Diggis for checking over :)

I haven't had a chance to look but could you also send me a link or a copy of the file they are for?

JoeST

of course:

NHP Hole Digging Lots by Shadow Assassin

tho I dont know if they are in the right menu: Transport -> Other -> NHP Teraformer Lots

they appear in the Misc Transport menu, ingame

Joe

Jonathan

I have done a DAMN set for the JS Seawalls (download the lots here: http://stexserver.com/lots/jaystimson/jaystimson_js%20seawalls/JS_Seawalls.zip )

Here is an updated GLR DAMN sets attached.

And here is JS seawalls DAMN set (offsite because it's 400KB):
http://www.mediafire.com/?2m80jmxdj6j

Diggis

cool.  It might pay just to hold off on the final creation of these (you can still do the grunt work) as Daeley is working out Warriors idea so there will be some minor changes to how they are done.