• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

April Fools indeed

Started by frdrcklim, April 01, 2009, 03:38:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

woodb3kmaster

Interesting. My prank is in the right city, but not the right ZIP code (90049 instead of my actual 90024). I guess I have some explaining to do to the rest of my fraternity... :D

Feel brand new. Be inspired.
NYHAVEN - VIEWS FROM WITHIN
Nuclear City - 5/8

nerdly_dood

I first heard about it by way of ST Chat. My bookmark link goes straight to the STEX and my computer automatically logs me in so i rarely see the homepage unless there's something interesting to look at:

Actually I live in Roanoke, 40 miles east of Blacksburg. I used to live in Blacksburg, yes, but I moved here in 2002 - I guess my IP address must be based in B'Burg...

Damn, tarkus! I thought forty miles was bad...  $%Grinno$%
My days here are numbered. It's been great and I've had a lot of fun, but I've moved on to bigger and better things.
—   EGO  VOBIS  VADELICO   —
Glory be unto the modder and unto the fun and unto the city game!

Haljackey

Hey my location was actually correct:

On top of that, it looks like Creamer from Seinfeld has joined the RHW team!   :P

Jonathan

My location was ever so slightly off ;)

Nerdly Dood: Yep i blacked out the email address (because its one I don't use for SC4 stuff), but I didn't touch the rest. :)
Jonathan

nerdly_dood

I'm guessing that you blacked out your email address yourself?
My days here are numbered. It's been great and I've had a lot of fun, but I've moved on to bigger and better things.
—   EGO  VOBIS  VADELICO   —
Glory be unto the modder and unto the fun and unto the city game!

Pat

Quote from: blade2k5 on April 01, 2009, 09:36:52 AM
Hey Pat, how come you live Tomahawk and I live in Rhinelander? ()what()  I mean really, if they're going to do and April Fools joke, they ought to at least get your place of residence right, don't ya think?

LoL Troy you live in Rhinelander now heheehe now thats a good one  :D

Quote from: Tarkus on April 01, 2009, 12:29:07 PM
Try 5000 miles off.  ::) 

-Alex

Hollly crap there Alex daaaaaang only 5k off lol and here I thought about 20 miles off was funnie but no you take the cake sire!!!!

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

wes.janson

My location was off, but only by 9 blocks.

Henrik Sedin: 82gp 29g 83a 112p - 2009/2010 Art Ross/Hart Trophy winner!

frdrcklim

I have to say Tarkus, having the most way-off distance from your home, the jokes on you lol :D. Well, the prank is finally over and the site is back to normal. Looks like the party ended before it even began :P.
300... 200... 100... 50... 40... 30... 20... 10

Yep, I still got it.

frdrcklim

Remember April Fools in Simtrop last year. It was some serious joke that really got me fooled $%Grinno$%. This year, Simtrop's April Fools is a more subtle. Look what they did.

Anyway, April Fools y'all ;D.
300... 200... 100... 50... 40... 30... 20... 10

Yep, I still got it.

Internet_Exploder

Happy April Fools Day! I remembered what Simtropolis did last year for their AFD celebration, so I just had to visit their site today. I kinda realized though that the numbers on the dashboard change everytime you reload the page.  ;)