• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Art128's SC4 Projects

Started by art128, August 12, 2009, 03:46:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vizoria

I hope you get the job. It will make you feel more alive.

Abrams124

Good luck for the interview!
I'm very sad to see you are leaving sc4  :crytissue: ,but i can completely understand what does it feel like to burn out,i've experienced that myself a few months ago,and who knows once you might come back.
Thank you for the services you've done to this awesome community as an administrator,and thanks for the support on my CJ too!
Stay well!

metarvo

It's sad to hear that you're giving up your position, Arthur.  I thank you for everything, though; you have friends here.  I think I can understand the burnout; I've gone months at a time without starting the game myself.  I haven't gotten too mixed up with today's games because I just don't see the point.
Find my power line BAT thread here.
Check out the Noro Cooperative.  What are you waiting for?  It even has electricity.
Want more? Try here.  For even more electrical goodies, look here.
Here are some rural power lines.

Nanami

I missed a lot of stuff here... anyway I'm glad you still here although it's kinda sad how this MD ends. I admit you done several good job notably in the Japanese style where you have a well developed region with fully developed tiles. Now I'll gonna missed it.

Wish you got the job and everything will be going well for you :)

Dantes

I am very proud to call you my brother.  ()stsfd() It is important not to be dependent on things. It makes me happy that you stay as a moderator. I thank you for the many work of the past years! I thank you for your uploads. I wish you the better! Go out and see Paris!

*epic-hug-of-big-brother-to-little-brother*