• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

How's the weather today (where you live)

Started by Vario80, June 09, 2007, 02:02:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

marsh

Currently -18°F "Feels Like" -30°f...  %wrd

And it's suposed to get to -29 by midnight. that would be cold for Celsius... In C, that would be -34 °C....  &dd

mave94

I heard it's very cold in the US again
ooh, and not again Australia that hot weather %wrd

It's not cold and not warm here in the low countries.

temperature: 3°C / 38°F
clouds: yes, no sun also no rain &mmm

Next weekend the temperature will rise to 11°C / 52°F. That's very warm for this time of the year here.

-Matthijs-

CoastRunner

It's 17°F here, and the rain ended yesterday.  We're on a cold, clear stretch until the next storm.

Flatron

we have -2.5°C (I don't know what that would mean in °Fahrenheit ;D )here in Frauenau,Bavarian Forest,Bavaria,Germany

metarvo

It was 15° F for me this morning.  I don't mind, though, because it gets so hot here every summer.  ()stsfd()
Find my power line BAT thread here.
Check out the Noro Cooperative.  What are you waiting for?  It even has electricity.
Want more? Try here.  For even more electrical goodies, look here.
Here are some rural power lines.

Gaston

12F here in Iowa.    Blizzard finished a few hours ago.   Hard to tell exactly how much snow whe got.   Looks like 2ft (2/3rds of a meter).    Some drifts are over 4ft (1 1/3rd meters).   Not fun.   I hate winter.
白龍

They say that the memory is the second thing that goes....
...dang , I wish I could remember the first.
WooHoo made Councilman - 05 FEB 07 Yipee made Mayor - 13 MAR 07 Hip Hip Hooray made Governor - 04 AUG 07 Rock On made Senator - 15 MAR 09

noahclem

It got up to about -5C (~15F) here today--pretty nice for February just south of the Arctic Circle! Stranger still it wasn't snowing, wasn't windy, and the sun was out.

Speaking of the sun, I no longer have to go to the top of a hill to see it and  our days now approaching 7 hours in length, more than double that of late December, and are getting 7 minutes longer every day! Only fourteen weeks til it quits getting dark at night....

TiFlo

I can see why the storm is such a big deal down South, but all we got up here (Ontario) was a good dump.

Still, "Snowpocalypse"? Really? What's it gonna be ten years from now? (From the CBC's website: "Snownormous!....Chuck Snowris!...Snowzilla!...Snowverkill!...Snow way out!...
snOMG!!")   ::)  $%Grinno$%

io_bg

Here on the Black Sea coast it's cold and sunny. There is still some snow that hasn't melted (the last snowfall was probably 2 weeks ago), the temperatures don't get any higher than 5C (40F). Hopefully, according to the weather forecast, the next couple of days will be warmer (about 10-15 C / 50-60F). :)
Visit my MD, The region of Pirgos!
Last updated: 28 November

Cali

I'm in Tucson ARIZONA and it's about 17 degrees .....so much for dry heat... :D
"It's not a design flaw, It's my signature"

jafmo

Well my friends, 62F and sunny weather here in Portugal.

mave94

One word to describe today's weather: Wind
sometimes 65 miles/hour! force 7 on the scale of Beaufort... %wrd
It's not cold for this time of the year with 54 F / 11 C

deadwoods

Sticky, (17C), thunderstorms, flash flooding (house leaking like a sieve). We're getting the tail-end of the two latest cyclones 2500klms north (North Qld). And this is the middle of summer for us. Normally we'd be in the low-mid 30's (C), with a very dry heat.
David, aka deadwoods

metarvo

The moisture here's of a different kind.  It's the white, powdery, wintry kind.  I've got about 6" of snow now, at 27° F.
Check out the Noro Cooperative.  What are you waiting for?  It even has electricity.

cammo2003

Quote from: deadwoods on February 04, 2011, 05:27:20 PM
Sticky, (17C), thunderstorms, flash flooding (house leaking like a sieve). We're getting the tail-end of the two latest cyclones 2500klms north (North Qld). And this is the middle of summer for us. Normally we'd be in the low-mid 30's (C), with a very dry heat.

The latter pretty much describes the weather here in Syd at the moment, except that we're almost certainly in the low 40's (most of Sydney is, and I'm in the south western suburbs, so...

AcoG000

Well, it's been sunny out but cold... We had a recent snow and a lot of it is still not melted... It was freezing yesterday though...

Right now it is 32°F/0°C
Visit cheeseSC4! A very good (slightly small) site!

mave94

the weather has been so nice the past few days!
today it was 24°C/75°F and there was no cloud in the sky; it's like it is summer. :)
The weather forecast is the same as today :satisfied:
people from the Netherlands and neighbor countries can confirm that!

Flatron

Hi
today we had a nice, sunny 22°C day here in the bavarian forest :thumbsup:

metarvo

I only wish it was 22° - 24°C here.  The fact is, it is like summer here.  It's 90° F, with winds that are blowing nearby fires out of control.

Shark7

Currently, its about 70 degrees fahrenheit and cloudy.  Really hoping for some rain, since the town I live in came within 50 feet of burning to the ground (fire was 50 feet from a structure when they stopped it, had that one caught, it likely would have jumped from structure to structure).  Yes I live in North Central Texas and we really, really need some rain.  Our local and area firefighters did an outstanding job Tuesday.  &apls