• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Capporth City [5th OSITM Special 03 (30.06.13)]

Started by bat, May 08, 2007, 06:26:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pat

Bat that is waaaaaaaaaaaay wicked coool... Great job my friend!!!

btw welcome to pg 8

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

amapper

Your interactive update/reply box is so unique. I like all the trees and openness you create too. Gives a very peaceful character to the pictures. I really enjoyed my visit. Thanks.

kimcar

&apls &apls Nice , very nice . A huge and realistic park for this first special. Great job. :thumbsup:

nedalezz

Wow, thats one amazing park. Huge, but detailed and very realistic. Great job, BAT!

Ennedi

Great work, bat! And I love your animated presentations! :thumbsup:
New Horizons Productions
Berethor - beskhu3epnm - blade2k5 - dmscopio - dedgren - Emilin - Ennedi
jplumbley - moganite - M4346 - nichter85 - papab2000 - Shadow Assassin - Tarkus - wouanagaine

bat

http://www.fileden.com/files/2006/11/4/347058/CapporthCityatsc4devotion/CCsc4dUpdate6/BCCU6v2.swf
Welcome to update 6 of Capporth City!

And the today's animation:

http://www.fileden.com/files/2006/11/4/347058/CapporthCityatsc4devotion/CCsc4dUpdate6/CCsc4dU6.swf
...ca. 727kb...

Thanks for visiting my MD!
Please, don't forget leaving a comment! (Thanks)
Next Extra will be next week.
Take Care.

-bat-

btw, my unofficial 3300th post ;)

Badsim

Hi bat ,

Maybe am I the only one retrograde here , but I dislike these animations you use to show your work . This work is interesting and would deserve classical & full sized pictures instead of this poor quality (where's the progress ? ) ... I don't hope that you'll change that for only one point of view , but I hope that , anyway, you'll take these words as a compliment ; about your work , they are . ;)

°   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °

Pat

A batastic update here my friend... loved the farming area and that was a great reply  ;)

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

kimcar

&apls &apls Still a great MD to see. I like the bridge pic and farming zone. Great job . Have fun :thumbsup:

tkirch

I loved picture 8, but I am a farm fan so I think that looks great.  But every picture was awesome.  I especially liked the way the one house grew diaganal that is so great looking.  Thanks for sharing your pictures with us all.

tooheys

Hi bat and another great update. Especially like the bridge photo, nicely done.

Cheers

Dave

amapper

Yes, I agree that the farming picture is a favorite. But all the work is very good and interesting to view.

capo

I actually like the flash animation of the pic, the quality of pics may be not as good..but it's something refreshing in this massive woods of MDs. I like this update, for me the farms isn't the best pic...I really like that bridge crossing the ploppable water. Isn't that one of the best uploads ever?? I think so :)

The complete history of Evergem ->My Mayor Diary <-
Come and visit Paroch Plein!

Strechnitz

Great updates as usual Bat. I agree with my fellow countryman Capo on your use of flashplayer. it is indeed refreshing and sets your md apart from many others in this aspect. ()stsfd()

I look forward to your next installment.
Your favorite "deliciously deviant" Empire is Back after a 2 month pause

Click on the picture above to visit Stropon.

bat

http://www.fileden.com/files/2006/11/4/347058/CapporthCityatsc4devotion/CCsc4dExtra03/BCCE03v2.swf
Welcome to the third Extra of this MD
"Belated Sc4d Birthday Wishes"

and here's the animation:

http://www.fileden.com/files/2006/11/4/347058/CapporthCityatsc4devotion/CCsc4dExtra03/CCsc4dE3.swf

Thanks for visiting my MD!
Don't forget leaving a comment, please!
Next update will be soon...
Take Care!

bat

btw, my official 3150th post!!! (<-- in 365 days)

capo

Quote from: bat on November 06, 2007, 11:01:38 AM
btw, my official 3150th post!!! (<-- in 365 days)

I guess you can call yourself 'spamming bat' from now on :D

Nice update bat, keep it up!

The complete history of Evergem ->My Mayor Diary <-
Come and visit Paroch Plein!

Pat

Bat i really loved this update here... great job my batty friend  ;)

Schulmanator

More great stuff! And I like the way you present stuff in animation. If I was more tech oriented, I would do it too. Saves a lot of space and has a coolness factor I can't match!
See the all-new National Capital Region!:http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=15118.0

paroch

Nice updates there bat.

Your famrs are looking good.  It'd be interesting to see a region shot to get a feel for where everything fits.

Paul