• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

The Imperial Atlantean Empire - An Empire of the stars

Started by Emperor Stormont, April 02, 2007, 05:30:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bat

Welcome to page 4!

Looking forward to the changes and next updates!

Also a nice looking map of the Isle of Perseus! :thumbsup:

Emperor Stormont

I know I said no updates for a few weeks but this just had to be posted.

(After this there will be updates for a couple of weeks)  ;)

For the first time in the Union's history, the Earth has been photographed as one celestial body via ARKSAT-2, The successor of ARKSAT-1. Clearly visible in this image is New Burgundy, United Nations of Movia, Calderwood, Cytheria, Valicia and several other union nations including the Atlantan landmass near Ireland. Arksat-2 differs from its predecessor as it circles the planet in a higher orbit producing these broad images.

Clearly visible from space are signs of civilization, entire cities glow from the surface at night, including Chaumont, Aleuntisyera, Whatcom and Greater Columbia River.

Link to the latest IASA Newsletter at SCJU - http://www.12colonies.net/forums/index.php?topic=294.0

All these images were created by the fabulous Sixu - you all know who 6U is   :D

The Imperial Atlantean Empire MD <-- click to view
A new Beginning
Trixie Nominated CJ
2007 & 2008

Snaper

It's very beautiful, your like your last update  :thumbsup:

Pretty play of light  ;D ;)

bat

Great looking pictures of the Earth!

Again looking forward to the next updates... :)

Strechnitz

Simcity has gone into space, wher will we go from here? :)

Strechnitz.

Dark_Jedi06

This is the first time I've posted here...and it's about time! :-[

As always, I'm impressed by the massive scale of your build style. Everything is always so extravagant in Atlantis. ;D Also, I must once again give me compliments to Sixu for his amazing work with the IASA. :satisfied:
...this space to be filled soon...

Emperor Stormont

Yoman - Of course it shall be an airport. Albeit a fabulous airport. I'm currently designing it now, so annoying I hate building airports

Strechnitz - So wonderful to have such lovely comments from you Hubert

bat - Glad you liked it mate, always great to have you visit.

Snaper - many thanks, so pleased you enjoyed the update. I have to say I loved using photoshop to create the light effects, came out pretty well so glad you enjoyed it.

bat - The images are fabulous aren't they, so pleased with them and of course all thanks due to 6U for creating them.

Strechnitz - I know, it's fantastic, well with Atlantis who knows what will come next..... :D

Jedi - It's never too late to comment on Atlantis, I'm so pleased you enjoy the luxurious and grand feel that Atlantis has, when people love it as much as I do, it makes the time and effort worthwhile.

UPDATES

I have finished reviewing this MD, here on SC4D and I have been making some changes and improvements. I never resized them on photoshop but via imageshack and this resulted in sub-standard image quality. SoI have resized all bar two images and added an information bar and crest to every image to improve them. So I hope you can see the difference

I have also done a big clean-up of the first update, removing large amounts of text and instead replacing it with a fresh and refined look with links to the SCJU Wiki where you will find the history as well as more information on Atlantis.

I have also removed some updates, these were updates involving newspapers that were focused on the small and quick war Atlantis had with a future enemy, this did not fit in with the plans I had for Atlantis and as such have been removed.

So I invite you to read through this MD again and let me know what you think of the changes.

This update is not new but was never posted on SC4D, so here it is. The next update will be on the Atlantan SCJU IASA Facility as well as images from Arksat.

A new Beginning
Trixie Nominated CJ
2007 & 2008

TheTeaCat

Superb as always.  &apls

I must say that when I sat down with my cuppa and saw the last update asking to read thru again. it was a pleasure to do so. I like the editing with the pics and script. I'm glad you could sit down with a nice cuppa and resolve your differences with your former enemy and that the war has been averted. See the power of tea at work ::)

I look forward to your next update eagerly :D

:satisfied:
TTC

Kettle's on. Milk? Sugars?    ps I don't like Earl Grey  $%Grinno$%
Reduce, Reuse, Recycle - If you're not part of the solution , you're part of the problem!
"Never knock on Death's door: Ring the bell and run away! Death really hates that!"
Tales at TeaTime      Now A proper NUT      TTC plays GRV II

bat

Excellent update! Also great looking area! :thumbsup:

Edit: The changes are also great! :thumbsup:

emilin

That is a very unique concept for a tunnel. It looks really good too. Good job! :thumbsup:

BlackwaterEmil's inn
Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dmscopio ♦ dedgren
♦ Emilin ♦ Ennedi ♦ Heblem ♦ jplumbley ♦ moganite ♦ M4346 ♦
papab2000 ♦ Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine

pipishere

Looking a lot fresher and nicer!! The tunnel looks fabulous...bet it took some time to build! lol  :)

Strechnitz

Very refreshing my dear Michael. good one.

And the tunnel looks astonishing. The grand and enormous fountain on top has that unmistakenly Atlatean signature. :)

Strechnitz.

dragonshardz

tooheys

Impressive stuff. The tunnels and sunken transport routes look great, and the surrounding landscape is nicely done. :thumbsup:

Cheers

Dave

Jmouse

This is my first visit to Atlantis and I must say it's been a treat. The capital is one of the most beautifully-decorated cities I've seen.
I hope "better late than never" applies here because I look forward to watching further development.

Until next time...
Joan

Yoman

Quite a genius setup if I must say so myself, not to build one to UK from Ireland and you can drive to france from Atlantis :D

Pat

WOW great MD Here belfastuniguy and i love the flood pic and newspaper setup  :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

Emperor Stormont

My apologies to everyone, I have been very very busy recently......I am working on a stunning and fabulous new area in Atlantis and shall update you all very soon.......it's not to be missed I'll also be making some updates on the conflict that Atlantis and the SCJU are assisting in, so that is also not to be missed.

Here is just a very quick pic I made up today, nothing fancy, but relates to the conflict, kind of a teaser.

A new Beginning
Trixie Nominated CJ
2007 & 2008

bat