• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

SC4 Picture Competition

Started by Masochist, March 26, 2007, 01:44:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Haljackey

I disagree with everybody that voted before me  &mmm

I vote for Toichus Maximus!

6-1

Tarkus

I'm also going with Pat this around.  Toichus Maximus, yours is a nice pic, but I have to agree with capo about the floating lighthouse.

7-1 Pat

-Alex (Tarkus)

tooheys

kimcar

cameron1991

tooheys

It is time my friend, goodluck.

:D :D :D

Pat (patfirefghtr)

V

Dave (tooheys)

thundercrack83

TheTeaCat

Dave you get my vote this time &apls

2/0 Tooheys
Kettle's on. Milk? Sugars?    ps I don't like Earl Grey  $%Grinno$%
Reduce, Reuse, Recycle - If you're not part of the solution , you're part of the problem!
"Never knock on Death's door: Ring the bell and run away! Death really hates that!"
Tales at TeaTime      Now A proper NUT      TTC plays GRV II

dsrwhat316

Custom Lotting at its Finest:

Last updated: 2/9- I'm Back! +  A Teaser (of course...)

threestooges

To bring over the pics:

tooheys (Dave)

patfirefghtr (Pat)

Tough one here... I like the rounded out look of tooheys' pic, there is plenty of detail on the banks of the creek, and that the creek is deeper closer to the waterfall, however, pat's seems to show more detail in the creek itself; a creek which appears to be low too (or at least lower than it has been)... I like that effect. It is difficult to achieve without making the banks just look rocky (I'm guessing that was effect strived for). I think, for this round my vote will go to pat.
tooheys: 3
patfirefghtr: 1

Toichus Maximus

rooker1

Call me Robin, please.

Pat

WOW 3rd round mmmm i can almost taste my first trip to the HoF..... Dave best of luck my friend and that is one wicked pic you have done...... Thank you everyone who has voted for me so far - pat

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

XiahouDun

I like the upclose look of Pat's picture more.

5-2 Tooheys leading
Current project: Movies 14

You may have meant to search for Houdini. (result of searching for XiahouDun on SC4D)

DFire870

Both pictures are amazing, but I love the detail in pat's picture with the logs under the water and the flora.

5-3 Tooheys
After a long absence, I'm back! And I will be starting a new MD soon.

EDGE4194

Looks like I missed several rounds and some great pics. Pat- your pic is great and I'm glad its won two rounds. Dave's pic is very good as well, but I'll have to cast my vote for Pat while I can  :thumbsup:
5/4 Toohey

Shadow Assassin

6/4, Tooheys.

The river just has that detail which fits the terrain. Pat, yours looks great too, but I have to award ti to Tooheys.
New Horizons Productions
Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dedgren ♦ dmscopio ♦ Ennedi
emilin ♦ Heblem ♦ jplumbley ♦ moganite ♦ M4346 ♦ papab2000
Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine
See my uploads on the LEX!

stewart_garden

Dave for me too - great use of that railway bridge - it's hard to place it appropriately.

7-5 tooheys
First things first, but not necessarily in that order.

Nardo69

Geee ....

gotta learn this ploppable water, too ...

Two great pics, which makes the decision hart  :-\... but Dave's bridge is a railway bridge ...  ;)

Which makes it

8-5 in favour of Tooheys!

Bernhard  :thumbsup: