• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Corsica | A serene haven

Started by Yan077, May 14, 2009, 01:03:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

feliwi

This is just WOW, I really liked your Alaska recreation, but this is way better, just perfect, must have taken hours of building and re-lotting!

Battlecat

Superb job there!  This all looks just purely amazing! 

calibanX

This is beautiful Yan077. You're style is quite extraordinary. Thanks for the inspiration.

Geoff
Where City and Country Flow Together

Yan077

Replies !

Despite my very poor english, it's a great pleasure to reply all this enthusiasm on my first update of Corsica !!!  :thumbsup:

joelyboy - thank you !!
frdrccklim - Thank you but Corsica goes back online ! So what do you think about it ?  $%Grinno$%
Albus of garaway - Thank you and it's true, it's real pleasure to use simfox's trees !
Scirrius - Just thank you Guillaume !
Tmiguel - Thanks !!!
djvandrake - Thank you very very muuch my friend !
Drifmaster07 - Only three words ?  $%Grinno$% thank you so much !!!
v.mueller - Thank you !!!
Steamrobin - Thank you so much l'ami du Beaujolais. I'd like to see your project on TSC !!!
Bobbi - Thanks !!!
Swesim - Thank you so much for this great comment. but you flatter me so much...   ;D
Tomas Neto - Thank you very much !!!
skyhigh - Thank you so much, but a bunch of applause is all sufficient for me !  ()stsfd()
feliwi - Thank you, I like change style, and I'm agree with you, I think Corsica is a little better than Alaska... the climate too  :D
Battlecat - thank you my friend !!!
Calibanx - Nice to see you like my work !!! Thank you Geoff !

Yann.

Yan077

Welcome to Calucaccia !
For this second update no presentation, only pictures !
so, let's go !!  ;D

I think, my best picture, "a panoramic view", in french "vue panoramique"

and a mosaic : click to enlarge  ;)

That's all I hope you like it !

Yann.

beutelschlurf

moin Yan077,

nice to see your new project, and those pics are pure breathtaking ...  :shocked2: (in a positive way, of cause ;))
... but just to let you know, your links to the mosaic and the enlargements are dead somehow! ...

cheers and keep us updated!
b_schlurf

io_bg

Fantastic update. I enjoyed all the pics. Keep up the good work. :thumbsup:
Visit my MD, The region of Pirgos!
Last updated: 28 November

art128

Excellent update Yan, your ability to built such excellent landscape is outstanding my friend. The road who goes uphill is looking terrific, not in a bad way, but the way you've done it is impressionant an well done. That viaduct is also impressionant, thought I don't really think that bridge looks well here, I'd like to see one of Master Jeroni's one (like the swiss one (Krummbach Bridge)) or maybe one like the viaduct of Garabit by PaulVmontfort thought that one is only for rail..  &mmm Well, without these little little details, excellent work as usual !  &apls

Take care,
-Arthur. :thumbsup:
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

Steamrobin

Boring to repeat myself but I must say that this update is, as always, fantastic.
You are making a real masterpiece ^^

Visit my CJ : Beaujolais Valley - Country of The Ten Villages
(A cooperative Rural Country made with the Help of Purple)

Visit my Ruralset Projects
(showcases and discussion about my Bat/lots)

KoV Liberty

You are doing an especially great job here! I really like the beaches and stuff!

My new MD. Check it out if you wish.

Adrian, I miss you man.

Scarton

I like how the farms are spread over the rolling hills. Fantastic job! :thumbsup: Btw, you missed my comment on the first update.  ;)

Battlecat

Amazing!  I love those farms on the rolling hills.  It's a shame some of the farm props don't slope conform better, but it still looks great. 

djvandrake

Once again your landscapes are stunning!  &apls

Beautifully presented.  Your pictures are wonderful.  I especially like the mix of lighting conditions.  :thumbsup:  &apls

gottago

I'm very glad I wandered over here--wonderful shots, extremely lush and varied. &apls &apls

Tomas Neto

Yeah, my friend!!! Awesome work again, Yan!!! Great!!!  &apls &apls &apls

TheTeaCat

Truly astounding. &apls &apls

So many details to take in, its such a pleasure :thumbsup:
I'm off to make another cuppa just so I can go back to enjoy those wonderful pics once more :D :D

regards
Derry
Kettle's on. Milk? Sugars?    ps I don't like Earl Grey  $%Grinno$%
Reduce, Reuse, Recycle - If you're not part of the solution , you're part of the problem!
"Never knock on Death's door: Ring the bell and run away! Death really hates that!"
Tales at TeaTime      Now A proper NUT      TTC plays GRV II

meinhosen

Absolutely astounding! 

The farm fields on hills caught my eye, and I really like how you did that.  Everything looks great.   :thumbsup:
You're telling me I get to be home for more than 12 months?

chasespncr

i am amazed at how you can build so amazingly well on those mountains  ;D

calibanX

Those rolling hills and valleys are amazing Yan. I'm simply in awe of your artistry. Really beautiful stuff. Are you doing anything to the color of your pictures in photoshop, or are these all untouched.

Take care.

Geoff
Where City and Country Flow Together

Badsim

Bonjour Yan ,

Je suis très occupé et surtout particulièrement crevé le soir mais je me dois de prendre le temps de répondre à ton message .
Comme ton "univers" SC4 est , on peut le dire , à plus d'un titre opposé au mien , tu comprendras sans peine que je suis fasciné par ton travail et ton style . De plus , en tant qu'amoureux de la Corse , je te garantie que je suis soufflé de voir comme tu as réussi à capturer l'essence de sa beauté ! Je n'aurais pas cru cela possible  il ya quelques semaines encore ...
Il y a quelques mois j'ai posté cette image de Speloncato sur le MD de Jeroni , parce que sincèrement je pensais qu'il était le seul à pouvoir réaliser quelquechose d'approchant ... mais c'est toi , cet inconnu qui joue à SimCity depuis un an , qui l'a fait ! Et c'est magnifique ...

C'est bien simple , je t'interdis de changer de style ! Avec celui-ci tu fais déjà parti des "grands" de Simcity .

Je sais que les dernières créations de Simfox et Pegasus t'ont grandement aidé à atteindre ce niveau ... mais que valent ces outils sans un sens aigu de l'observation et une maîtrise ... ben ma foi parfaite !

"La Citadelle" méritait de même le HoF ... l'originalité et l'execution sont à tomber sur le cul . Les critères de cette compétition sont trop flous pour rendre des résultats objectifs et c'est pourquoi je ne n'y participes ni en tant que compétiteur ni en tant qu'électeur ...

Bref , en tant qu'admirateur inconditionnel , j'attends du depaysement de ta part ( alors que je n'attends rien de CXL...) et du grand , en Cinemascope SC4 . :thumbsup:

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Thanks for the enthusiast PM you sent me today , Yan ... (about AntigOne)

As your SC4 "universe" is looking like at the opposite of mine on many points , I'm sure you'll easily believe that I've got the same admiration about your work and skill .
Futhermore ,  as I'm a Corsica's lover - I posted months ago that picture of Speloncato in Jeroni's MD , thinking he was the only one able to carry out something like that - as Corsica's lover so , I'm flabbergasted to see how you have been able to catch the spirit itself of Corsica's beauty .

Well , you're not allowed to change your style anymore !

I know the latest achievements from Simfox and Pegasus have highly helped you to raise the bar to that point - Yan is playind SC4 since ... last year ! - but I also know that how great a tool can be , it's nothing without a strong observation and skill . Well , let say : a gift .

You're truly giffed my friend . For me , already a big gun among the community ... and I expect great great things to come from you
:thumbsup:

Cedric.

°   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °