• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Republic Jeddah and New York

Started by ElPodol, February 17, 2009, 09:42:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ElPodol

Hi I want to show you my city it is my secondary city which I shows on this forum I hope that you like it.

ElPodol

Feroxx

Excellent city, and it's nice to see you here :)

io_bg

Nice start, can't wait to see more! :thumbsup:
Visit my MD, The region of Pirgos!
Last updated: 28 November

Battlecat

Wow!  Serious oasis in the desert look here.  Reminds me a lot of some photos I've seen of Dubai.  Very cool, looking forward to seeing more!

rooker1

ElPodol,

Looks like this is going to be a good one.  
Awesome start and I look forward to your next update.
Robin  :thumbsup:
Call me Robin, please.

ElPodol

Feroxx, nova vesfalo, io_bg, Battlecat, rooker1, thanks for comments, opinions and nice acceptance me on forum.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

--UPDATE 1--
--JEDDAH PORT--

ElPodol

antimonycat

Looks very promising,  I'm looking forward to seeing more.

kimcar

&apls &apls I like it. Very good start and hope to see your MD develloping

rooker1

Very impressive looking industrial port.  Just the right amount of LOTs, not over doing it, I like it.  And your highway setup looks very realistic as well.  I like the round about off the highway, just incase you took the wrong exist, you can get back on.  ;)

Robin  :thumbsup:
Call me Robin, please.

io_bg

Really nice update! The port is very realistic! :thumbsup:
Visit my MD, The region of Pirgos!
Last updated: 28 November

Battlecat

Nice job on the port!  It looks incredibly realistic!

jeronij

Really nice layouts. Something really fresh and very pleasant for the eye  :thumbsup:
I am currently not active - Please, contact Tarkus for any site related matter. Thanks for enjoying SC4D :D

Autism Awareness;  A Father Shares
Mallorca My Mayor Diary

Ennedi

Welcome at SC4D ElPodol!

Very professional and informative introduction and great pictures!  :thumbsup: I like both mosaics a lot.
I like especially wide the way how you used wide NAM curves, canals on the first mosaic and the seaport  &apls
The seaport is very well planned, as Robin said nothing is overdone but the whole area looks busy and diversified.Very good use of Gurry's seawalls  :thumbsup:

I like the road viaduct and the whole intersection at the bottom of the first mosaic  &apls

Great start, we will wait for more! If you will have enough time to develop this region and make updates regularly, I see a very succesful career for your MD here  :)

Adam
New Horizons Productions
Berethor - beskhu3epnm - blade2k5 - dmscopio - dedgren - Emilin - Ennedi
jplumbley - moganite - M4346 - nichter85 - papab2000 - Shadow Assassin - Tarkus - wouanagaine

metarvo

I don't see too many desert-themed MD's, so this one is quite refreshing.  The port and the highway are very well-built.  I hope to see more of this soon, ElPodol.

&apls
Find my power line BAT thread here.
Check out the Noro Cooperative.  What are you waiting for?  It even has electricity.
Want more? Try here.  For even more electrical goodies, look here.
Here are some rural power lines.

art128

First of all, welcome to SC4Devotion !  &apls &apls

Promising MD there ElPodol !! The intro is superb , excellent work on it.
What a great start my friend, this port is looking very fine, fantastic start with these two mosaics !  &apls
You've reproduced this city style with excellence ! that work on your city is simply wonderful.
The only thing I can reproach is that  train overpass in the first mosaic, i think you should re-work it, I don't think that train can pass there !  :D :D

I will be here for sure for the next update,

Arthur.  :thumbsup:
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

ElPodol

antimonycat - thanks
kimcar - thanks
rooker1 - thanks, I must repair it  :)
io_bg - thanks
Battlecat - thanks
jeronij - thanks
Ennedi - thanks
metarvo - thanks
art128 - thanks

I would like thanks you again for nice comments and opinions, I sorry for my english :)

Sciurus

Your city looks great, but I wait for more about the port and the city of course :thumbsup:

Guillaume
L'atelier d'architecture
* * * * * Longwy * * * * *

ExiLe

Very nice work on an open flat landscape. Looks very realistic, and thuroughly planned.  :thumbsup:
...coming soon

ElPodol

Sciurus - thanks
ExiLe - thanks

ElPodol