• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Rainbow Falls - OSITM part 26-27

Started by Lilojame, October 31, 2008, 11:34:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kimcar

&apls &apls Geez Karin that was an excellent update. Very original your slideshow and great farming zone that you have done. Thanks for the link you gave us for your lots. Can`t wait for see what you gonna do next. ;D

Pat

LoL Karin you are right about strange and silly but none the less I am very intrested to see what that devolps and turns out to be!!!!

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

Lilojame

Hi all! It is time for a new teaser. After that replays shall be done.

Lakeshore City is not yet finished but it is growing up and here is how it loks at this precise time:

But I didnt started this post just to show you a teaser picture, there are two more things to cover with it. Lets first move to:

As you all probably know by now, Rainbow Falls has its own web page Rainbow Falls out of the Box. On that page, besides the downloads, it is also situated Rainbow Falls National Gallery. The Artists Committee first wanted to fill the Gallery with works upon wich they would decide but the Queen casted a veto and after long hours of negotiating they agreed that, the Artist Committer shall randomly pick 2 pictures from a bunch. The final vote on wich of the chosen pictures will end in Rainbow Falls National Gallery shall be yours only.
The time for the voting is until the next update. So here are the first two from which you can chose:

So please cast your vote until the next update!

And so we came to the next subject that needs to be covered:

Again, if you checked the Rainbow Falls Out of the Box, you probably noticed that Rainbow Falls also have a Gazette going on. Now, what you dont know yet is, that the Gazette is looking for new Reporters for their Foreign Correspondents. Why would this be of any interest for you? Because this is your chance to become one!!! All you need to do is write an article (maybe add a picture) about the going-ons in your Region or whatever else comes on your mind and then send me a PM with it. In the shortest possible time that shall be added into Gazette!

So that leads to the last subject for this post:

Hey Pat! Thanks, I am glad that you liked the slideshow! Haha, just as I wanted to post this... yep, the model looks wacky.  :D

Hi
Joan! Thank you very much for your words! I am glad that you like the slideshow!

Hello
owlsinger! Thanks you, I am glad that you liked it!

Hey
Arthur! Thank you very much!

Hi Robin! Thank you! Haha, yes, try to imagine how sleepy I got while I was composing it together!  $%Grinno$% The next one shall be a bit more wild.  ;D

Hi
Derry! Thank you for the Tea! Let me give you something to go with your cup . Yea, I thought that that looks strange and silly.  $%Grinno$% I am glad that you liked the slideshow, tho, and you are right, it was a part of Riding School. You are welcome, I am glad if you got an idea for something from here!

Hi
Jayson! Thank you very much! I am glad that you liked the slideshow. Hehe, well, my thoughts confirmed. :D

Hi
kimcar! Thank you! I am glad that you liked the slideshow (why do I feel like repeating myself :D) and you are welcome on the link. ;)
[/i]

Thank you all for visiting and commenting! And hey, dont forget to vote on the picture or/and write an article!  ;)

Visit my MD Rainbow Falls or check Rainbow Falls Out of the Box or maybe check on my bats&lots visiting Lilojame´s Corner or if you wish go to Lilojame´s Candidacies.

"Be thou the rainbow in the storms of life. The evening beam that smiles the clouds away, and tints tomorrow with prophetic ray."  (Byron, 1788-1824)

CabraBuitre

Check out Abelfarei!

Pat

Hey Karin I really liked the teaser here tonight and the pic I would personally choose is also # 2 as well...

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

art128

great teaser Karin, good work  &apls and I said picture 2 too  ;)
"big" buildings starts growing  :D
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

metarvo

I've been lurking  :-[ in this MD for a little while, but I've officially been lured out of lurking.  :)  You have created a pleasant MD, Karin.  Lakeshore City looks really good, and the video is very enjoyable.  Keep up the great work, Karin.  By the way, I vote for picture #1, even though it's against the consensus.

&apls
Find my power line BAT thread here.
Check out the Noro Cooperative.  What are you waiting for?  It even has electricity.
Want more? Try here.  For even more electrical goodies, look here.
Here are some rural power lines.

kelis

.                                                                                                                      

|| Benelux Team || Windows on the World || My Photos on Flickr || Kelis BNL Projects ||

Simpson

Wow my friend, your city is looking good. I love the picture with waterfalls, it's really realitic  :o
My new city is now here
The région of Kaikoura

Teaser of Lopsas[+ How did I do it?]:Lopsas

JBSimio

I haven't commented here yet, but I've been lurking for the last little while.  There are some amazing pictures here!  I also really liked the slideshow.   :thumbsup:  I'm sure I'll be back here many times whenever I need some peace and serenity.  :)

JB

Never trust a god who grins all the time and wears a top hat, that's my motto.  -Terry Pratchett

It's from JBSimio.  Need we say more?  -BadgerBoy of SC4 Devotion

flyinbird93

hmm does this forum experience the PFB as well like simtropolis?  I didn't see those shots last time i was here :D  Wonderfull overview shot of that city.  great start to it :)

thundercrack83

Just incredible stuff here, Lilojame!

Rainbow Falls gets more and more fantastic with each visit!

Keep up the good work, my friend!

Dustin

Lilojame

Yep, it is finally here... I am sorry for not doing it sooner but I simply had to do few bats, special updates and taking care fro my family. So I suggest we move on...

Today we shall travel to Lakeshore City, this time not to look at the park but to check the city itself. So, the update shall consist of two parts, in 1st one you shall see some pictures of the city and in second, you will be asked to click on picture and look at the slideshow.
But before we actualy go into Lakeshore city, I must declare the the picture for Gallery has been choosen and it is No. 2. It shall be moved on to honorably place by tomorrow.

Lets also check how the region looks now:

And now lets go to:

As you shall notice, Lakeshore City is not just some little town but is thriving mostly on the commercials, People are highly eduvated, their health plan is almost perfect, the crime is minimum, the traffic flow smooth, the pollution almost non-existant. The queen is pleased with its citizens but still yearns for more. But lets leave the "good" old queen to her matters and have a little tour:

Day:

[/left]

Few night shots:

And now, for the end of thsi update I am inviting you to click on the link and look at aprox. 5 minutes long slideshow. Dont forget to turn up your speakers tho (and no, it is not Over The Rainbow :D)

Lakeshore City The Slide-Show <- click

And before I bid a goodbye, let me attend to those of you who are so kind to leave comments:[/b][/color]

Hi CabraBuitre! Thanks for visiting! Your vote has been written down. Hope to see you here again!

Hey there
Pat! I am glad that you like the teaser and your vote has been written down!

Hi
Arthur!  Thanks you! Your vote has been written down. Haha, yes, they do but slowly.  :D

Hi
metarvo! I am glad that you came out of your lurking place. ;) Thank you very much for your comment! Your vote has been written down. Hope to see you here again!

Hi
kelis! Thank you! Hope to see you here again!

Simpson: Hi ,my friend! Thank you very much! Your vote has been also written down. Hope to see you here again!

Hey
flyinbird93! Hm, that is good idea there on the toy company building. I sometimes also have to look twice before seeing everything. Thanks, I am glad you liked it! Hope that you will stop by again!

Hi
JB! I ma glad that you left a footprint behind this time!  ;) Thank you very much for your nice words!I sure hope that you shall be back, Rainbow Falls is always glad to see you.

Hey
Dustin! Thank you very much, my friend! I hope that you dont mind, but I checked in your Commonwealth of Marathon on how you did the content table (blush)...

Thank you all for visiting and commenting! I apreciate every word you write and every visit you make! The next update shall be again The Return to Innocence one.

Visit my MD Rainbow Falls or check Rainbow Falls Out of the Box or maybe check on my bats&lots visiting Lilojame´s Corner or if you wish go to Lilojame´s Candidacies.

"Be thou the rainbow in the storms of life. The evening beam that smiles the clouds away, and tints tomorrow with prophetic ray."  (Byron, 1788-1824)

papab2000

Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dmscopio ♦ dedgren
♦ Emilin ♦ Ennedi ♦ Heblem ♦ jplumbley ♦ moganite ♦ M4346 ♦
papab2000 ♦ Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine
Visit my mapping thread: linkie
Post pic's of your NHP Mapped Regions linkie

Jmouse

Karin, this is one of the best slideshows I've ever seen! :thumbsup: As a rule, I'm more of a rural-area fan, but you've created a CBD that looks great. I'm especially fond of the night shots. but everything you do looks great.

Later...
Joan

art128

excellent update Karin, all these pictures are fantastic  &apls that city you've done here is really realistic  :thumbsup:
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

kimcar

Again a lot of work in this update  &apls Splendid night shots. A great slide-show too. Now listen , stop making update every week , because i pass more time here that i suppose to work on mine :D ;D. No don`t even think to stop making those beauty. See u to the next :thumbsup:

Pat

Hey Karin a fantastic update here I loved the tour of Lake Shore City and the slide show at the end!!! Another fantastic production here!!!!  :thumbsup: :thumbsup: