• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

NOB's Fan Club (NOBのファン・クラブ)

Started by snorrelli, February 11, 2007, 07:22:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Asahi

That's just a Japanese expression so no need to feel ashamed. :)
It's basically a honorific, to put some politeness when you address somebody else. You can think of it as the Japanese equivalent of "Mr." "Mrs." "Ms." or "Miss", but not too polite, with enough casualness for everyday use. You can use it for basically anybody without thinking about his/her gender or marital status so it's convenient.
あさひ

(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
(")_(") signature to help him gain world domination

M4346

Thank you Asahi-san (I hope that's right)! I think it's much easier to use than the English Mr. / Mrs. / Ms. / Sir. etc. etc. :P
New Horizons Productions
Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dedgren ♦ dmscopio ♦ Ennedi
emilin ♦ Heblem ♦ jplumbley ♦ moganite ♦ M4346 ♦ papab2000
Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine

Gaston

Domo arigato gozaimasu Asahi-san.    Soon you will be teaching us gaijin your beautiful language.    ;D

---Gaston

As I said earlier I am fascinated with everything Japanese.
より早く言ったように、私はすべての日本のであることのもので心を奪われます。

編集:
私はこれをダウンロードすることにおける少しの苦労をしています: Ragutaroさんが「犬山城。」 私はおよそ30%を完了させます、そして、次に、接続は迷子になっています。 私は彼のサイトでただ続かないで、始めからダウンロードを再開しなければなりません。 どこへでも、ほかに、Iが手に入れることができるところでそれを手に入れてくださいか?

edit:
I am having a bit of difficulty downloading this:"Inuyama Castle"by Mr.Ragutaro.   I get about 30% done and then the connection is lost.   His site doesn't allow me to just continue, I must restart the download from the beginning.     Anyplace else where I can get it?

編集:
私の問題MASさんを解決してくださってありがとうございます。 有り難うございまし
た。

Edit:
Thanks for solving my problem MAS-san.      I really appreciate it.
白龍

They say that the memory is the second thing that goes....
...dang , I wish I could remember the first.
WooHoo made Councilman - 05 FEB 07 Yipee made Mayor - 13 MAR 07 Hip Hip Hooray made Governor - 04 AUG 07 Rock On made Senator - 15 MAR 09

Archangel

Im definately a big fan of NOB BATs, hes my second favourite BATter ever....I cannot build a city without his power plant and water modular aboveground pipes and water buildings!  I also beleive I have his Pokemon ( ;D) Jet and a train mod, the steam engine one....

Woooooooo hoo for NOB!!! I think he should be invited to upload to the LEX

Gaston

私の友達を承認する、私には、解決するべき別の難問があります。私は、沈んでいる土地軽レール部分のセットをダウンロードしました。私は読みました、私(読まれた)。私は何かを行方不明でなければなりません。私は部分を適切に示させることができません。誰か支援することができますか。

Okay my friends,  I have another puzzle for you to solve.   I have downloaded the set of sunken ground light rail pieces.   I have read the read-me.   I must be missing something.   I cannot get the pieces to show properly.    Can anyone help?

---Gaston
白龍

WooHoo made Councilman - 05 FEB 07 Yipee made Mayor - 13 MAR 07 Hip Hip Hooray made Governor - 04 AUG 07 Rock On made Senator - 15 MAR 09

emilin

I just posted here to join the fan club of the ULTIMATE NOB. We're not worthy. &apls

BlackwaterEmil's inn
Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dmscopio ♦ dedgren
♦ Emilin ♦ Ennedi ♦ Heblem ♦ jplumbley ♦ moganite ♦ M4346 ♦
papab2000 ♦ Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine

MAS71

Hi! Gaston san :)

Hummm...
I don't understand that situation well ()what()
Could I see the Screen Shot of then?

and,,,
Are not you if you forget the dependence file?
"側壁&架設駅セット (Walls & Station Set)"  is This Page.

Gaston

MASさん
私はあなたの関心に感謝します。 ここでの任命の後に、私は私自身の質問に答えました。 私は地下鉄部分を入れていませんでした。 したがって、多くが適切に目立ちませんでした。 私には、依存があります。 スクリーンが撃たれた限り... 私は、ここ、に関するイメージを掲示するのに、SC4Devotion私がどのようにイメージ小屋へのリンクを見つけて、そこにイメージを保存する方法を理解する必要であるかをまだ理解していません。 そして、私は、イメージをここにリンクする方法を理解する必要があります。 私はどうこれをするかに関するチュートリアルを読みに行くつもりです。 重ねてありがとうございます。 すべてがよく日本にあることを願っています。

MAS-san,
    I thank you for your concern.   After posting here I answered my own question.    I had not put in the subway portion.   So the lots did not show properly.   I do have the dependencies.   As far as a screen shot...    I have not yet figured out how to post images here on SC4Devotion .   I need to find a link to image shack and figure out how to save images there.    Then I need to figure out how to link the image here.   I will go read the tutorial on how to do this.     Thank you again.    I hope all is well in Japan.

---Gaston
白龍

MAS71

NOB Waste To Energy
Quote from: Simtropolis Exchange - N@B Waste to Energy -
N@B88 Power Plant(add)
Waste to energy monthly Capacity : 100,000
Plop Cost : $1,000
Demand Created : 85
Budget Item Cost : $1,000
Power Generated : $10,000
It is not deteriorated.
No Pollution

You can download it ---> STEX  or  --->hIMAGINE (his site)

Quote from: Snorrelli sanLooks like it fits in with the power and water sets he previously released...
Yes, Exactly !! (I think too ;) )
You can get these Power and Water facilities from his site too!!
Let's check it out!! :thumbsup:

snorrelli

Nice pics and great detail on this BAT. I'd love to get a look at what's going on inside that glowing round part!
Have you ever had the Prop Pox? Join us to help find a vaccine or a cure.

Totuna e dac-ai murit flăcău ori moş îngârbovit;
Dar nu-i totuna leu să mori ori câine-nlănţuit.

MAS71

NOB Series Add Parts And WtoE Ver2

He made 6 pipes , 11 puzzle pieces and re-modeling a "N@B Waste to Energy".
You can see more datails in README included.

You can download it ---> STEX  or  --->hIMAGINE (his site).

NOB

みなさん、こんにちは NOBです。
Hello,everyone. This is NOB.

このようなスレッドを作っていただき光栄に思います。
(少し気恥ずかしいですが)
It thinks honored to make such a thread.
(Though it is a little ashamed.  :-[)

jeronijiさんへ
To jeronij san.
日本人向けのフォーラムを開設していただきありがとうございます。
Thank you for establishing the forum for the Japanese.

snorrelliさん、MAS71さんへ
To snorrelli san & MAS71san.
私の作品をご紹介いただき、ありがとうございます。
Thank you really for introducing my work.

私は英語が得意ではないので、質問に正しく答えられないかも知れませんが、許してください。
Please forgive me though it might not be able to answer the question correctly because I am not
so good at English.

これからもよろしくお願いします。
My best regards in the future.  :)

callagrafx

Welcome to SC4Devotion...you have no need to feel ashamed, you and your work are legendary.
The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it

Filasimo

NOB-san your work is awesome i know this isnt a request thread but i cant help myself....id love to see ya make some fishing style industrial ports like u made the japanese fishing villages that would rock!! :thumbsup:
Plaza Mall Project
http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=2171.0
Coming Soon to the LEX!

NAM Team
What can NAM do for you?
//

snorrelli

Welcome NOB! We're honored to have you with us! Feel free to PM me if there's anything you need... :thumbsup:

jeronij

Hello NOB san,

a great pleasure to talk to you again  ;D

Thanks for droping a few words here, I feel really honoured  :thumbsup:

If you need anything while you are here, just let me know.

A BIG THANKS for all your creations to date. Sim mCity 4 would not be the same without them...  $%Grinno$%
I am currently not active - Please, contact Tarkus for any site related matter. Thanks for enjoying SC4D :D

Autism Awareness;  A Father Shares
Mallorca My Mayor Diary

MAS71

Hi NOB san!! :D
Best of warm welcome to this wonderful site SC4D :D
A appears of you is makes a excites to a lot of people in the world ;)

NOBさん、こんにちは!
一客人な私ですが、そんな私からも最高の歓迎の言葉を贈らせてくださいませ~ :D
NOBさんの登場は、だれでもない世界のSC4ユーザー&BATerさん方を興奮させるでしょう!
これからもどうぞよろしくお願いします~ ;)
またお時間があれば、顔を出しに来てください!
皆さん、本当に喜ばれますので! :D

Gaston

NOBさん、
SC4Devotionへようこそ。  ユーはここに来ることにより私たちを尊敬します。  あなたの仕事は素晴らしい。   あなたの空想的なロットをすべて作ってくれてありがとう。

NOB-san,
   Welcome to SC4Devotion.    You honor us by coming here.    Your work is wonderful.    Thank you for creating all your fantastic lots.

---Gaston
白龍

Yoman

I'm afraid I can't translate this, but I would like to personally thank you for your Grass Texture Rail Mod, in my opinion one of the greatest mods ever made. Something that increased my use of rail nearly ten fold.

snorrelli

Quote from: Yoman on May 31, 2007, 02:20:41 PM
I'm afraid I can't translate this, but I would like to personally thank you for your Grass Texture Rail Mod, in my opinion one of the greatest mods ever made. Something that increased my use of rail nearly ten fold.

I agree with that - it's just a small change but it makes a big difference. I would never go back to the default texture!