• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

New SAM Textures Issue

Started by CaptCity, January 01, 2008, 12:04:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CaptCity

This is occuring after installing SAM v2. I haven't seen anyone else mention this, so I'm probably doing something wrong. When first laying down streets everything is great, but after development starts I get strange textures on Texture #2. It looks like all street sections turn into end pieces.

I've gone over the readme's again and again, and I think I'm following instructions as written, but nothing I've tried gets rid of this. I'm sure it's something I missed, but I don't know what else to try.  Great mod and thanks for the help.

CaptCity

JoeST

Yep im getting that aswell, after some search it is the low wealth C & R zones and the industrial zones that cause this problem

Joe
Copperminds and Cuddleswarms

Jonathan

I am getting the same problm even if there is no development just empty zones. I know I have installed everything correctly.
JPlumbley: If you don't already know the IIDs 5E54B210 - 5E54B214 and  5E54B220 - 5E54B224 have the wrong textures, they are meant to be the straight wealth 1 and 2 textures, if you haven't memorised every SAM textures's IID  ;)

JoeST

LOL i knew you would beable to find out which pretty quickly... thanks, and well done on 200, Happy 2008 to you

Joe
Copperminds and Cuddleswarms

CaptCity

Well, that eases my mind a bit (knowing I didn't mess up  ;) ) Hope it's not a big fix. Thanks for your efforts.

Jonathan

I didn't realise I had 200, thanks.
Not my efforts JPlumbley's I just opened up the reader and looked, he'll be the one to sort it out :P

RebaLynnTS

This was brought up in another thread, as well, and JPlumbley says there is going to be a fix tomorrow.
Becca

Look for me at ... Becca At Bat

jplumbley

Quote from: RebaLynnTS on January 02, 2008, 06:50:31 PM
This was brought up in another thread, as well, and JPlumbley says there is going to be a fix tomorrow.

Im glad someone has read the SAM Thread.

Anyways, yes this has been brought to my attention a few times already.  I know it is there and it will be fixed with a patch so everyone doesnt have to download the whole file over again.  Since it is so early after the release, I would like to wait a couple days before releasing the patch just incase there is an issue elsewhere that also needs to be fixed.  Hence the reason I am waiting untill tomorrow to upload the fixed patch.
"You learn something new everyday."

http://img517.imageshack.us/img517/169/nhpjplumbleykv3.gif
Bringing the new horizons closer to reality.

Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dmscopio jplumbley ♦ moganite ♦ M4346 ♦ Dedgren ♦ Ennedi Shadow Assassin ♦  Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine
Street Addon Mod - SAM

Starmanw402007

I cant even use the new beta version after I've installed. To Be Honest, on the very first day that I did install Sam Beta V2, it was working fine. Now it has stopped working all together LOL. Very Strange indeed.

Your Friend;
Mayor Of Steven's Point & Maxiston
(Proud To Be Cities Of Sim Nation!)
Your Friend;
Mayor Of Steven's Point & Maxiston
(Proud To Be Cities Of Sim Nation!)