• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Scale in SC4...a reference chart

Started by douwe, November 27, 2007, 02:33:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

douwe

"As 't net ken sa 't moet, dan moet 't mar sa 't ken"
Old Frisian Proverb

TheTeaCat

Very nicely presented reference chart :thumbsup:

:satisfied:
TTC
Kettle's on. Milk? Sugars?    ps I don't like Earl Grey  $%Grinno$%
Reduce, Reuse, Recycle - If you're not part of the solution , you're part of the problem!
"Never knock on Death's door: Ring the bell and run away! Death really hates that!"
Tales at TeaTime      Now A proper NUT      TTC plays GRV II

Filasimo

clever idea thatll go well specially for people wanting to make realistic runways  :thumbsup:
Plaza Mall Project
http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=2171.0
Coming Soon to the LEX!

NAM Team
What can NAM do for you?
//

Heblem

very useful alsoe for terraforming and for RL map scale...

Also could you include the altitude of a person in sc4 scale, thanks  :)

douwe

I actually don't know the height of a Sim.  Never had a chance to measure one. $%Grinno$%
I am also working on a related chart showing common acreages (farm sizes) in North America in terms of SC4 grid squares.
"As 't net ken sa 't moet, dan moet 't mar sa 't ken"
Old Frisian Proverb

figui

good job douwe :thumbsup:
very interesting for a more "real" looking city (and rural area :P)

mauricio.
first forums inhabitant from Uruguay..   first forums citizen from Uruguay..  first forums councilman from Uruguay..   first forums mayor from Uruguay..  first forums governor from Uruguay..
...i'm still the only one from Uruguay!

________

H4tchetman

the height of the sims is something i have been wondering about the past several hours, going by trial an error so far it would appear that they are all 4 meters tall, somebody also mentioned to me that they are around 4.5 meters tall.
I've had this troubling me due to wanting a Monument/Display to not be to big compared to sims but also not be so small to the gameplayer that one would not be able to see the detailing of the display.