• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

SC4 Pictures - Tournament of Non-Champions, Anniversary Edition!

Started by Masochist, November 12, 2007, 07:01:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

From 50 to 5.  Who will be the last one standing?

Callagrafx
8 (19.5%)
Debussyman
6 (14.6%)
Ennedi
8 (19.5%)
iamgoingtoeatyou
9 (22%)
Shadow Assassin
10 (24.4%)

Total Members Voted: 41

Voting closed: November 16, 2007, 08:13:32 PM

Masochist

And the winners have been decided!

You can now see which of the 50 pictures will move on to the next round!  The way it works out, I've taken the top two from the 1st Set, the top three from the 2nd and 3rd Sets, and the top four from the New Entries, which when combined with the two carry-overs from the last tourney, will make 14 total pictures that will move on to the semi-finals.  In this poll, you can see that the winners are:

Callagrafx, Debussyman, and iamgoingtoeatyou!

Congrats to all of you :thumbsup:!  Your pictures will go up against the other winners in the other polls.  Of course, this also means that some of you may be going up against your own pictures!  But, as it's the people who have spoken, so it shall be ;D.

Thank you to everyone who voted!  Be on the lookout for the next round, to be up soon ;)!
(Under Construction)

Masochist

And the winners have been decided!

You can now see which of the 50 pictures will move on to the next round!  The way it works out, I've taken the top two from the 1st Set, the top three from the 2nd and 3rd Sets, and the top four from the New Entries, which when combined with the two carry-overs from the last tourney, will make 14 total pictures that will move on to the semi-finals.  In this poll, you can see that the winners are:

dedgren and iamgoingtoeatyou!

Congrats to both of you :thumbsup:!  Your pictures will go up against the other winners in the other polls.  Of course, this also means that some of you may be going up against your own pictures!  But, as it's the people who have spoken, so it shall be ;D.

Thank you to everyone who voted!  Be on the lookout for the next round, to be up soon ;)!
(Under Construction)

Masochist

*The Semi-Finals*

All right!  It's the second round of the 2nd Chance Tournament, Anniversery Edition!  Things are going to get really rough here, now!  This should all be standard fare by now: you have two votes to cast within 24 hours for any of these awesome pictures (14 in all).  We'll determine how the finals will commence depending on how many votes are cast, and how many pictures have a good number of votes.  A note: please pay special attention to which picture you're voting for, because a couple of people have more than one picture in this round.  Be sure you know which one you're choosing.  All right, that's enough talk...have at them!

Amerikaner

BarbyW

http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l151/callagrafx/windmill.swf

bigberta

Callagrafx

Debussyman

dedgren

Ennedi One (1)

Ennedi Two (2)

iamgoingtoeatyou One (1)

iamgoingtoeatyou Two (2)

mjig_dudy

Praiodan

Shadow Assassin

TheTeaCat

(Under Construction)

Masochist

*The Final Round*

From 50 pictures to 5.  24 hours, one vote, one champion.  Have at them!

Callagrafx

Debussyman

Ennedi

iamgoingtoeatyou

Shadow Assassin

(Under Construction)

Masochist

It's over!

And we have our finalists!  Congrats to Callagrafx, Debussyman, Ennedi, iamgoingtoeatyou, and Shadow Assassin for making it to the final round!  From 50 pictures overall down to five...it all comes down to this!

(Under Construction)

Masochist

13th Hour Report

Oh, it's close!!!  There have been quite a few votes cast, but only 3 votes separate the currently trailing picture from the first place picture...or should I say "pictures", because there are two tied for the lead right now.

More than ever, your vote counts!  If you haven't voted yet, or you want to change your vote, now's the time to do it!  You only have 11 hours left ;)!
(Under Construction)

Shadow Assassin

I have a feeling I know exactly which pictures are in the lead/tied/w.ever.  $%Grinno$%

(three or so hours to go!)
New Horizons Productions
Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dedgren ♦ dmscopio ♦ Ennedi
emilin ♦ Heblem ♦ jplumbley ♦ moganite ♦ M4346 ♦ papab2000
Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine
See my uploads on the LEX!

Masochist

Quote from: Shadow Assassin on November 16, 2007, 04:04:01 PM
I have a feeling I know exactly which pictures are in the lead/tied/w.ever.  $%Grinno$%

(three or so hours to go!)

Actually, there are three of them, now!!!
(Under Construction)

Masochist

It Has Been Decided!!!!

Wow, folks!  41 voters, and the results speak for themselves!  I promise you, it was very close until the very end...in fact, it was the very last vote that decided it!  But that one vote was all that was needed.  From 50 to 14 to 5...and now one picture sits at the top of them all!  So now, it gives me great pleasure to announce that the winner of the SC4 Pictures Tournament of Non-Champions is:

&apls   &apls   &apls   *** SHADOW ASSASSIN ***   &apls   &apls   &apls

Congratulations Shadow Assassin for winning the largest SC4 Pictures tournament in the history of the game (by what is probably the slimmest margin of victory)!  Your picture will be inducted into the Hall of Fame!  Also, as a special bonus for winning this special Anniversary tourney, your name will go into my signature for the remainder of the Birthday Bash!

The other four pictures (yes, all four of them) will automatically be entered into the next 2nd Chance tourney, should there be one.  Congrats to all competitors in the tourney. Your pictures were all awesome, and they made this tournament what it was!  And thanks to all of you who voted, and those who continue to support the game so much :thumbsup:!

Finally, I'd like to give a huge THANK YOU to jeronij and the SC4D Staff for putting this site together and keeping it up and running, as well as for supporting this game as much as they have!  Without your support, neither this game nor SC4 itself would be what they are today, so thank you guys so very much ;D!

Here's to another year of SC4D, and the picture competition!  I can't wait to see all of the amazing pictures that you guys will create!!!
(Under Construction)

tooheys

Congrats SA, a great pic and a well deserved reward  &apls

(and it's also good to see the trophy go downunder ;))

Dave

thundercrack83

Hey, congrats, SA! Superb picture, my friend!

And congratulations to all the contestants! It was definitely a tough choice!

Shadow Assassin

Looks like it was third time lucky, seeing as the first two times this picture was entered into the Competition, I missed out by one vote in the third round, one vote in the Tourney of Non-Winners.  :D

And I won by one vote. Scary, isn't it? :P
New Horizons Productions
Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dedgren ♦ dmscopio ♦ Ennedi
emilin ♦ Heblem ♦ jplumbley ♦ moganite ♦ M4346 ♦ papab2000
Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine
See my uploads on the LEX!

jeronij

SA, congratulations and thanks for such a beautiful picture  :thumbsup:  . I think I'll add it to the main page slider  ;)
I am currently not active - Please, contact Tarkus for any site related matter. Thanks for enjoying SC4D :D

Autism Awareness;  A Father Shares
Mallorca My Mayor Diary

Ennedi

Congratulations Shadow Asassin!  :thumbsup:

You know it is one of my most favourite picures from a long time ;)
Now more people can look at it and see it - they can see high skills, very good artistic intuition and some luck  :P (as always when something outstanding is created). I support a Jeronij's idea!

But I must say pictures mady by Lee, Hotdog and Debussyman are my favourites too, I saved them all in my private gallery :)
Masochist, congratulations for you too!  &apls This Tournament was definitely a great event, it was very interesting and perfectly performed. It was a great pleasure to see all 50 pictures presented here! :thumbsup:
New Horizons Productions
Berethor - beskhu3epnm - blade2k5 - dmscopio - dedgren - Emilin - Ennedi
jplumbley - moganite - M4346 - nichter85 - papab2000 - Shadow Assassin - Tarkus - wouanagaine

capo

Congratulations SA, well deserved! That's a stunning picture

I voted in every round but completely forgot about the finals unfortunately. I'm glad the picture that I also would have voted for wins this competition, especially with the differences being this small..

The complete history of Evergem ->My Mayor Diary <-
Come and visit Paroch Plein!

TheTeaCat

A well deserved admittance to the Hall of Fame with a magnificent Pic. &apls &apls

Many Congratulations &apls &apls

:satisfied:
TTC

ps One of my fav pics of all time from this site :D
Kettle's on. Milk? Sugars?    ps I don't like Earl Grey  $%Grinno$%
Reduce, Reuse, Recycle - If you're not part of the solution , you're part of the problem!
"Never knock on Death's door: Ring the bell and run away! Death really hates that!"
Tales at TeaTime      Now A proper NUT      TTC plays GRV II

sebes

Quote from: TheTeaCat on November 17, 2007, 03:57:00 AM
A well deserved admittance to the Hall of Fame with a magnificent Pic. &apls &apls

Many Congratulations &apls &apls

:satisfied:
TTC

ps One of my fav pics of all time from this site :D

I almost agree with Derry - but think this picture is the best ever!!!  &apls
Check my MD:               
Rhenen,NN

kimcar

threestooges

Well done Shadow. That pic shows such detail in the landscaping. A competition well won.