• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Med Inspirations #52 - Kinbasket Old Mine (2) - April 15

Started by Ol.S / Benoit, May 15, 2011, 01:05:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ivo_su

night shots are always challenged my to fur, maybe because I did not have a long time and this notorious EP1 mod for light, and in combination with these bridges all looks gorgeous.

supremec

Oh...a new project? (Sorry it was a long time I haven't seen your topic  :-[ )
Nice Pics  &apls  &apls
Click on the banner to see my BATs

ThomasK

The industry was stunning and very well done - I've had a play around with Paeng's new stuff myself but I don't think I would be able to get such a big area looking as nice as you did. The new region has a lot of potential and I can't wait to see what you come up with!

benedict

Congratulations, your MD is number 5 for the year on BTT!
Click on the banner to celebrate!

Ol.S / Benoit

Replies

art128 : Thanks ! :)
Girafe : So simple indeed ! Glad you like it :)
Swordmaster : Thank you Willy !
noahclem : Thanks a lot !
RickD : Thank you, this is Lowkee33 water mod, from his terrain mod ! :) No effects on the water, exept for the boat wake.
ivo_su : Thanks ! DN mod is needed ! :)
supremec : Merci ! :)
ThomasK : Thank you Thomas ! :)
benedict : I'm really glad to be number 5 for the year ! :) Thanks for your work.

#Teaser - Coos Bay Skyline - November 29

More pictures are coming soon, not much time to play these days, just two pictures so you can see how I work with the skyline ! :)

Benoit.
MD : Click on picture

art128

Two interesting pictures Benoit.

Your CBD seems well planned. I see you have two different ground levels, nice use of Glenni's eye-candy tunnels.
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

Swordmaster

Seeing your photoshop skills are quite good, I suggest you add a little wave to the side of the boats. Just a detail, but it would make a world of difference.

Anyway, it took me ages to think of something that wasn't perfect already. :)

Cheers
Willy

noahclem

Your new project looks just awesome   :o  Very nice job laying out this central area so far and a couple perfect pics. Looking forward to the full update  :thumbsup:

nbvc

metarvo

Congratulations on OSITM for November and #5 on BTT, Benoit.  The night shots in the last two updates are breathtaking.

&apls
Find my power line BAT thread here.
Check out the Noro Cooperative.  What are you waiting for?  It even has electricity.
Want more? Try here.  For even more electrical goodies, look here.
Here are some rural power lines.

Yan077

New style, but always the same talent, the night shot with that bridge is spectaculur   :thumbsup:

Oh, and congrats in advance for "Park over tram", picture of the year, well deserved !!  &apls &apls

bat

Beautiful night shots there. And great views of the bridges. The skyline is looking fantastic, too. :thumbsup: &apls

sunv123

Provo, a city apart Updated July 4.

apeguy

A beautiful skyline, and I like the waterfront as well. :thumbsup:

The Deltan Empire is here! Click the Banner to have a look! | Kanalka City, Capital of the Barrier Islands

PlayStation Network ID: theapeguy

Dantes

Quote from: apeguy on December 02, 2012, 02:49:13 PM
A beautiful skyline, and I like the waterfront as well. :thumbsup:

I agree with noah. Just a beautiful art work from you.  :thumbsup:

MTT9

Great project Benoit! Will have to pass by often so that i don't miss anything :)
You can call me Matt

Ol.S / Benoit

Replies

art128 : Thanks Arthur ! The tunnels are actually functionnal, they work as a transition to the subway system, and I also have a pedmall plaza under them which means the sims can go up and down. Lets say semi-functionnal. I reworked the area so I'll post pictures in 2013 ! :)
Swordmaster : Thank you Willy ! I'll think about the wave to the side of the boats, this is a good idea ! :)
noahclem : Thank you ! Coos Bay first big update at the begining of 2013. :)
nbvc : Thanks !
metarvo : Thanks a lot !
Yan077 : Thanks a lot Yann ! :)
bat : Thank you sir ! :)
sunv123 : Thanks !
apeguy : Thank you !
Dantes : Thanks a lot ! :)
MTT9 : Thank you ! :)

#48 - Beacon Hill (1) - December 31

First of all, I hope you all had a great Christmas Eve, mine was really nice ! :)
Another side project, new style, not much time to play on Coos Bay, even if I made great progress at the begining of December. Coos Bay CBD is almost done !
I now have a second plugins folder, with US stuff only, less than 1Go so I can run it on any computer.
Here is my first city with this folder : Beacon Hill.
Happy New Year !

8 - Wake up !

Benoit.
MD : Click on picture

Swordmaster

Nice appartment city! There's a "Benoit" feel to some parts there, like the avenue median. It'll be interesting to see what you do with some of the typical features you see in dense US cities (parks, railyards, . . . ).

Happy New Year!

Cheers
Willy

nbvc

eugenelavery

This really looks like where I live, very accurate depiction of a northeastern US city.