• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Aaron Graham's BATs

Started by Aaron Graham, February 28, 2011, 01:11:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

deora

The funny thing is that on my computer screen,both brick sides look the same,but on my smartfone,number 1 looks much darker,almost brown.They both look great,but i`m also voting for number one,i mean it`s a side wall where they didn`t use the same fancy bright bricks like on visible parts of a building.
With every picture i love the Jerome Avenue Twins more and more.The details and the textures are breathtaking. &apls

Aaron Graham

Jack_wilds- Thank you. :D

romualdillo- Thank you. :D

carlfatal- Thank you. :D

metarvo- Thank you. :D

deora- Thank you. :D

I love the first brick type better the darken bricks are not to strong. More people have choose the first brick type, there is a little different in the bricks. If you have Photoshop you could layer the building on type of each other and flick the eye button to see the difference.

NYBT Montana Apartments

Here's an update on Montana Apartments, I hope to have more on it soon. :)

-Simcity4fan12/Sgt Pepper -Kryptowhite -Jumpthefence -beutelschlurf -Hanson784 -Gwail -Don Miguel -Seraf -Kelistmac -Glenni -Aaron Graham -Vlasky -PBGV103 -Darknono35 -Evillions -lucky7- Parisian- Jackreid -GuerrilaWarfare -Sim Fox -un1 -Heblem -AlexandrosB13 -Anotn -SimHoTToDDy

Girafe

I like new shaped building  ;)
The Floraler

This is the end, hold your breath and count to ten, feel the earth move, and then...

*   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *    *   *   *   *   *    * 

deora

Wow,looks great.Of course as always i had to do a little research and i found out that the Montana Apartments twin towered design was inspired by the Majestic,a classic Art Deco designed Building with a similar design near Central Park West.
I have to admit,the modern building somehow has a little Art Deco Vibe with the steps in the overall design and the towers which are narrower than the base.

Aaron Graham

Girafe- Thank you!!! :D

deora- Yep, The Majestic is one of my favorite New York City Apartments. :D

NYBT 2639 & 2641 Jerome Avenue

Here's an update to this building, now to go back to the variations I need some people to come with some shop names. I need eleven shop names for this variation pack. :D

-Simcity4fan12/Sgt Pepper -Kryptowhite -Jumpthefence -beutelschlurf -Hanson784 -Gwail -Don Miguel -Seraf -Kelistmac -Glenni -Aaron Graham -Vlasky -PBGV103 -Darknono35 -Evillions -lucky7- Parisian- Jackreid -GuerrilaWarfare -Sim Fox -un1 -Heblem -AlexandrosB13 -Anotn -SimHoTToDDy

FrankU

Nice project again!

Here are some ideas that pop up:

Joe's Garage
Jack Wild's petshop
Mushrooms and weeds
Knightsbridge Bookstore
Samantha Nailpolish
Lomonosov Knigi
Alkalay's Liquor
Harvu Home Style Shop
Dragonflies (no idea what they are selling....)
Tel4U
A10 and Above
Simlocks Cellphones

Myabe you like one or two of them.

Good luck!

romualdillo

Great work again!!!  :thumbsup: I like the detail of the shops!!

About the shop names:

Frutas y Verduras Rita
SanterĂ­a Milagrosa
First Church of Simon
Lan Lang's Convenience Store
Marty's Dinner
Rash Hadad Laundry

(or something like that)  :P

Jack_wilds

here is a few notions for stores:

pace hardware
the lunchbox
prayer house
Java Books
the junk shop
all outdoors
shoe & socks
rental places
green thumb garden shop
4 lease, 4 sale, 4 rent
florists
Produce grocer
the hobbyist
radios TV repair sales

:satisfied:

the project looks good enough to down load...  ::) $%Grinno$%

metarvo

Good work!  I always look forward to seeing you add the nightlighting in.

Here's a few potential shop names:

Heritage Antiques
Bob's Subs
Jack's Jewelers
Life of the Party
Lisa's Books
The Morning Grind
Star Computer
Tools and Jewels
Quality Furniture
Find my power line BAT thread here.
Check out the Noro Cooperative.  What are you waiting for?  It even has electricity.
Want more? Try here.  For even more electrical goodies, look here.
Here are some rural power lines.

Aaron Graham

Thank you for all the names guys, here's a small up date on the building, I need to add new shops for the last two versions of the building. Then work on the rearranging the night light and ac units. I have choose the four shops from you guys for the second variation, the names are from the left side of the building to the right are Great Wall Chinese, Frutas y Verduras Rita, Jack Wild's petshop and Ray's Pizza

FrankU

Nice, nice..... certainly. Nice!  &apls

romualdillo

Aaron Graham

FrankU- Thank you!!! :D

romualdillo- Thank you!!! :D

An update on variation three, I have choose the four shops from you guys for the third variation, the names are from the left side of the building to the right are Samantha Nailpolish, Moose Factory Bar & Grill, Star Computer and D. Sastre Seguros.

Scrooge

As always, wonderful creations and really happy to see you working on more highrises.   &apls :)

c.p.

The variations of the Jerome Avenue shops all look great (as always) :thumbsup:

Aaron Graham

Dragonanime- Thank you, I need to finish my taller buildings, I have a bad history for not finishing things at exceed 20 floors.

c.p.- Thank you!!!

NYBT 2295 Grand Concourse

Here's a new building this one is located on one of my favorite Boulavords Grand Concourse. :O This is the second time I worked on a building on Grand Concourse, the first one was never completed because it was made in Gmax and at that time I was leaving Gmax for 3ds max. :D Ahh, I was like yesterday. Maybe I will re-Bat the building in the future. :)

Here's a link to the building. :)

https://www.google.com/maps/place/Bronx+County,+NY/@40.8572985,-73.900084,3a,75y,295.92h,94.74t/data=!3m4!1e1!3m2!1stsHEvYTjZjTkDqMdmkKQSg!2e0!4m2!3m1!1s0x89c2e08bea1f4105:0xc9a6488c48b356c2

noahclem

Interesting new project!

I love the shop variations on the Jerome Avenue building(s)  &apls

Jack_wilds

can you take street level pics of your models to show off the door 'art', custom awnings and names better?  THX...  ;) :)

its all looking very good... nothing to nit-pic over  :P unless... ::)

deora

The Jerome Avenue Variations are amazing as always,i already can imagine them in my CJ.The details are marvelous and breathtaking.Can`t wait to see them on the Exchange soon (dang,it`s like being a child wating for Christmas....)
Also your newest Grand Concours Building looks very promising.The original building looks pretty neat with that combination of an overall simple and plain design and the grand arched doorway as a constrasting centerpiece.
I guess you will add the arched entry and the raised roof border decoration later on your model,right? &apls

Aaron Graham

noahclem- Thank you I will let you know when I ready to get back to the building.

Jack_wilds- Thank you, I will me a street view render when I'm ready. :D

deora- Thank you, the model still need some work and I have made the arch way on the middle of the building, I might post a render soon.

NYBT 2274 Grand Concourse

Here's another building from Grand Concourse. I hope you like this one too guys. :D