• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Capporth City [5th OSITM Special 03 (30.06.13)]

Started by bat, May 08, 2007, 06:26:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bat

-- Commentators - list (Part XI | Page 50 - 54)-- 

status from 31.01.2010

[tabular type=6]
[row][head]Page[/head][head colspan=7]commentators[/head][head][/head][head][/head] [head][/head][head][/head] [head][/head] [head][/head][/row]
[row][data]5013:[/data][data colspan=7]bat (3x), Battlecat (1x), dedgren (2x with 997th comment), Sciurus (3x), carkid1998 (1x), kimcar (2x), sebes (2x), art128 (1x), Pat (1x), Nexis4Jersey (1x), Simpson (1x), thundercrack83 (1x with 998th comment) and metarvo (1x with 999th comment)
--> total posts: 20[/data][data][/data][data][/data][data][/data][data][/data][data][/data][data][/data][/row]
[row][data]5111:[/data][data colspan=7]Schulmanator (1x with 1000th comment), Pat (1x with 1001th comment), darraghf (1x), rooker (1x), sebes (2x), kimcar (4x), art128 (2x), Sciurus (1x), bat (4x), Simpson (1x) and Sciurus (1x)
--> total posts: 20[/data][data][/data][data][/data][data][/data][data][/data][data][/data][data][/data][/row]
[row][data]5213:[/data][data colspan=7]tooheys (1x), dedgren (1x), art128 (2x), bat (4x), sebes (1x), art128 (1x), kimcar (3x), Schulmanator (2x), warconstruct (1x), Tomas Neto (1x), rooker1 (1x), Pat (1x) and citymax (1x)
[row][data]538:[/data][data colspan=7]bat (1x), Tomas Neto (2x), 976 (2x), rooker1 (1x), Battlecat (2x), kimcar (2x), bat (1x), emgmod (1x),
--> total posts: 12[/data][data][/data][data][/data][data][/data][data][/data][data][/data][data][/data][/row]
[/tabular]
Legend & Commentators list (Part I | Page 1 - 4) here

Battlecat

That's a lovely little subdivision in your teaser there.  You've done amazing work here, can't wait to see what's coming next. 

dedgren

bat- huge 'grats on 50 pages.  That's true devotion to SC4.  I've been a CC fan since day one, and I'm never disappointed when I stop by.

1,000 comments in just a few- great job!

David
D. Edgren

Please call me David...

Three Rivers Region- A collaborative development of the SC4 community
The 3RR Quick Finder [linkie]

I aten't dead.  —  R.I.P. Granny Weatherwax

Sciurus

Good pic there, and nice the "Bat 2009" on the wall  :D

Guillaume :thumbsup:
L'atelier d'architecture
* * * * * Longwy * * * * *

bat

http://www.fileden.com/files/2006/11/4/347058/CapporthCityatsc4devotion/CCsc4dUPDATE37/BCCU37.swf
Welcome back with a new update
the thirty-seventh of Capporth City!

here's the animation (personal replies will be in the next update):
http://www.fileden.com/files/2006/11/4/347058/CapporthCityatsc4devotion/CCsc4dUPDATE37/CCsc4dU37.swf
takes some seconds to load... (~1.8mb)

Thanks for viewing my MD!
Please,
don't forget to leave a reply here in my Mayor Diary
after viewing this!
Next update - soon......
Take Care!

-bat-

carkid1998

Nice! Where'd you get those parking lots at the staduim?
Sendona... Coming soon!

kimcar

Nice idea the human lake  :thumbsup: 1000 comments coming. Keep it up  :thumbsup:

sebes

Check my MD:               
Rhenen,NN

Sciurus

L'atelier d'architecture

art128

Bat,
Excellent update my friend.
Yinister commercial strip looks really good, the stadium area is very well done.

Arthur.  :thumbsup:
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

Pat

Bat I love your new banner there and the update was a grand one at that sir!!!!

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

bat

Welcome to the fifth teaser in 2009!

here's the picture:

Click to enlarge (1920x1080)

Thanks for viewing my MD!
Please,
don't forget to leave a reply here in my Mayor Diary
after viewing this!
Next update - soon......
Take Care!

-bat-

sebes

I like that picture Bat... nice teaser! Looking forward to see more of the area  :P
Check my MD:               
Rhenen,NN

kimcar

Great to know that an update is comming. I can`t wait for se  what you have done with the stair near the parking zone. Take care

Nexis4Jersey

Simpson

My new city is now here
The région of Kaikoura

Teaser of Lopsas[+ How did I do it?]:Lopsas

Sciurus

L'atelier d'architecture

dedgren

That's a great pic, bat.  Just like the rest of this great MD- quality shows!  I'll note that I'm the 33,332nd page viewer here- a third of the way to 100K.  And, of course, only two more posts to go.

CC, as it comes up on two years, has always been on my list.  It's really nice to see you doing so well with it.

David
D. Edgren

Please call me David...

Three Rivers Region- A collaborative development of the SC4 community
The 3RR Quick Finder [linkie]

I aten't dead.  —  R.I.P. Granny Weatherwax

thundercrack83

Hi, bat!

Things are looking great here, as always! And you're only 2 away from 1000!

Take care!

Dustin

metarvo

Let's make it one more!  The two videos and the slideshow add so much to the MD, as they allow the reader to "feel" the city.  Nice work, Bat!  :thumbsup:
Find my power line BAT thread here.
Check out the Noro Cooperative.  What are you waiting for?  It even has electricity.
Want more? Try here.  For even more electrical goodies, look here.
Here are some rural power lines.