• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Three Rivers Region

Started by dedgren, December 20, 2006, 07:57:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kalanc69

WOOHOO!!  &apls  ;D I made it!! What a race to the finish! Anyways, congrats on number 2000!! I love this region, it has been the base from which all of my cities have been created!

Kalanc69

Pat

Sweeeeeeet Congrats to you Kalanc69 and most defiantly Semper Fi, for 2 reasons here..........

1.) 2000th poster

2.) bringing on page 101....

Now i cant wait to see what David does for this and again congrats to you Kalanc69......

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

threestooges

Well that was fun. 100 pages (now 101) and 2000 posts. Was there any doubt this would make it that far? Not to me. That it would make it here so fast...? Yes (but not really condisering the quality of what's available here). Congratulations to those who have "grabbed the brass ring" as was mentioned a little while back, and I would second pat in the curiosity to see what will come of it in 3RR. Hope that can of worms was for some fishing and not anything stemming from around here. Hope the trip goes well.

JoeST

And i didn't spam once.... LOL

Well done on the 2k Kalanc69, (*cries about not getting it*) lol

Joe
Copperminds and Cuddleswarms

sc4luv2

Quote from: kalanc69 on October 21, 2007, 12:05:41 AM
WOOHOO!!  &apls  ;D I made it!! What a race to the finish! Anyways, congrats on number 2000!! I love this region, it has been the base from which all of my cities have been created!

Kalanc69

:bomb:  :bomb:  :bomb:   &sly  ??? ???

I'M MAD AT YOU!!!

Just kidding!
Congrats on post 2,000, Kalanc69!

(and do I have to open another speech for this...)

Welp, that's what cha get for not being up at 1 in the morning...  :D
[

JoeST

no, just edit your other thread...
Copperminds and Cuddleswarms

dragonshardz

Great job, Kalanc. Haven't seen you much, so you deserve it more than I do.

freedo50

People, would it be possible to only post now if you have something constructive to say, at least until the next update from David. We wouldn't want the 2nd biggest topic on the site, started by one of the admins, to become spam central would we?  :D
We have had almost a page of what I would say were largely unnecessary posts since David's last post.

Thanks for your consideration,
Fred

dedgren

Well, here I am in Big Sky Country.

I've had a chance to take in the comments and events of the last day and a half.  While things are working out a bit differently here than I had planned, I'll be back in later this evening with what I hope you'll find to be a treat or two.

'til then...

David
D. Edgren

Please call me David...

Three Rivers Region- A collaborative development of the SC4 community
The 3RR Quick Finder [linkie]

I aten't dead.  —  R.I.P. Granny Weatherwax

Pat

David that is sweeet Big SKy Pic indeed Montana lives up to that nic.... I cant wait to see more - pat

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

BigSlark

David,

One photo makes me want to go on a road trip from here to the Northwest, be it Montana or British Columbia or, dare I say, Alaska?

Cheers,
Kevin

sc4luv2

I hope you have a great stay in Montana!
[

Jmouse

Hope you enjoy your visit to Montana. It must feel like springtime to you there! :D

Until next time...
Joan

Shadow Assassin

I like that pic. :P

Beautiful clouds.
New Horizons Productions
Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dedgren ♦ dmscopio ♦ Ennedi
emilin ♦ Heblem ♦ jplumbley ♦ moganite ♦ M4346 ♦ papab2000
Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine
See my uploads on the LEX!

emilin

Oh, my... 2.000 comments and going for more. What a show!

&dance &dance &dance &dance &dance

BlackwaterEmil's inn
Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dmscopio ♦ dedgren
♦ Emilin ♦ Ennedi ♦ Heblem ♦ jplumbley ♦ moganite ♦ M4346 ♦
papab2000 ♦ Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine

dragonshardz

David, you a little tired? It's not "this evening" any more. Hmm...he must be pretty busy...oh well, that's RL for ya!

dedgren

The sudden arrival of winter in 3RR is always a hard thing...

Folks who can stay home do, others go out at their peril.

The region's official bird, the Black-capped Chickadee (Parus atricapillus) starts dining again as the guest of friendly neighbors.

Black spruce stand in yards as silent sentinels watching the snow fall...

...as 3RR's woods descend into the spooky silence of the long, dark winter nights.

3RR's taking a bit of a break this week as we deal with a couple of things.  We'll be back shortly.

Later.

David

D. Edgren

Please call me David...

Three Rivers Region- A collaborative development of the SC4 community
The 3RR Quick Finder [linkie]

I aten't dead.  —  R.I.P. Granny Weatherwax

Pat

David you take it easy man and relax...  Hope you come back refreshed and ready to do some construction lol... I soooo love winter and i cant wait to see the snow fly here....

thundercrack83

Well, winter in 3RR looks fantastic, my friend! It's reminding me that it's almost that time of year here in PA, despite the unseasonably warm weather we've been having! I look forward to winter here, and what the wintertime holds for 3RR!

Jmouse

It's beautiful up north, David, I'm just not sure I'd want to experience a winter wonderland eight months out of the year since I'm used to dealing with heat stroke for 2/3 of the year.
Nevertheless, thanks for sharing those photos.

Until next spring...
Joan