• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Three Rivers Region

Started by dedgren, December 20, 2006, 07:57:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rayden

Looks like you've been very busy "modding" your house. Nice work with that. :thumbsup:

EDITWelcome back to the Double-0 Club, Silvio! -DE

Pat

Quote from: deathtopumpkins on June 17, 2009, 09:26:36 PM
YES!

Make me another one that agrees!!!! lol BTW tell Heather for me David it seems there is no rest for the wicked  ;)

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

debutterfly

It's good to see that you're almost finished David. Looks like you put as much effort into RL projects as you do with TRRL (TRR Life) projects. ;)

Larry (debutterfly)

FrankU

Hopefully the retexturing of of your house goes well.
Remember to use high resolution tilesets!  $%Grinno$%

girlfromverona

Looking really good there, David! I think you're in the wrong profession.  ;)

And to answer your question, YES! (I've been a bit distracted by Sims 3 lately, so I have been around much myself...)

dedgren

Going a little slower than I thought...

Somebody needs to get this lug moving a little faster.

Today's the day, though.

Later.

David

D. Edgren

Please call me David...

Three Rivers Region- A collaborative development of the SC4 community
The 3RR Quick Finder [linkie]

I aten't dead.  —  R.I.P. Granny Weatherwax

calibanX

I love home remodeling projects. That looks like great fun David. We're looking forward to seeing the finished product soon.

Take care.

Geoff
Where City and Country Flow Together

debutterfly

Quote from: dedgren on June 21, 2009, 02:29:50 PM
Today's the day, though.

Wow David!!  :o Those pieces are flushed perfectly with the wall. That means only one thing. Your wall is straight!  :thumbsup:

-Larry (debutterfly)

dedgren

We'll hit a third of a million page views today- Thanks for hanging in there with me over the break.

Mid-June is a great time to be driving eastbound on the 37-60 Freeway in Little Cold Township.  On the edge of the prairie just south of the Jade hills, million of Wild Iris (Iris setosa) greet the traveler.  The plants, which range in color from turquoise to purple, carpet vast expanses in particular just east of the Little Cold Lake Creek bridge.

This picture was taken at the location noted by the camera icon.

These are just a short walk from the car.

Iris setosa can be found in a range extending from south-central Alaska all the way across nothern North America.  Many say, however, that the ones that grow in Three Rivers Region are the most beautiful anywhere.

For folks who might be newer here, there is a map of each of 3RR's 64 townships at the Regional Atlas [linkie].  Happy map-browsing!

Later.

David

D. Edgren

Please call me David...

choco

i feel your pain there david.....ramping up to start remodeling my kitchen.... &mmm 

Ryan B.

David, it's good to see 3RR coming back.  I also like what you've done with your home.  Very nice!

1/3 of 1,000,000 = 333,333 - right?  Math was my Achilles' heel in high school.

dedgren

Didn't think I'd be back this quick...

Big (as in the house is rocking!) earthquake this morning about an hour ago a little more than 25 miles/40 kilometers from here.  The USGS has it at 5.7, and it lasted almost a minute.  Nothing broken here, but I'm hearing lots of folks in Anchorage were diving under desks.

Ahhh, life in Alaska...

David

D. Edgren

Please call me David...

thundercrack83

Wow, David! I'm glad to hear everything is OK on your end, and I hope that everyone in Anchorage is OK, too.

Stay safe, my friend!

Dustin

Nexis4Jersey

i'm glad your okay, just another day in Alaska , like a Moose Crossing the Highway  &hlp

dedgren

Heh!

Did you see that, too?

Later (for real, this time).

David

D. Edgren

Please call me David...

sim-al2

What!? ???  :D

Now there's something you don't see often... ;)
(\_/)
(o.O)
(")_(")

metarvo

It's so great to see one of those 3RR maps again.  :)  It's nice to see some classic 3RR.  Oh, and congratulations on getting one third of a million page views, David!  ;D
Find my power line BAT thread here.
Check out the Noro Cooperative.  What are you waiting for?  It even has electricity.
Want more? Try here.  For even more electrical goodies, look here.
Here are some rural power lines.

Ryan B.

Looks like you caught the milestone just in time, David.

Hope everything in Alaska is all right after the earthquake, too.

threestooges

Glad to hear everything seems to be ok after the quake David. 5.7 will certainly get your attention. No damage to the new tile is there, heh heh. I'd hate to have to see you go through all that again. Sorry I've been a bit quiet around here lately (it's summer, you'd think I'd have more time) but it's good to see things are progressing. Looking forward to see what's coming with 3RR.
-Matt

Nexis4Jersey

LOL , i caused a Forum Counter Time Wrap  :D :bomb: