• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Three Rivers Region

Started by dedgren, December 20, 2006, 07:57:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CaptCity

Quote from: dedgren on March 02, 2009, 07:54:35 PM
Heh, remember when it was just streets and roads, and dual tracks?

Actually, I can't... (Well, maybe a little  ;) ) I've been so caught up in how you've changed the game for the better I don't think I could go back even if I wanted to. And it's funny how that word 'Imminent' (Dare I say it?) has crept into my everyday vocabulary.

Wonderful work... as always!  :thumbsup:

EDITMy friend, it's just been two days since the last member of the Double-0 Club came on board.  There's now about 60 of you- we'll have to rent a hall for the annual meeting. -DE

EDIT Honored to be a '00' They do seem to be coming quicker... shows this is a happenin' place. &dance -CC

Pat

Captcity congrats on ringing the bell there!! btw David aint this the fastest the Double 00 has rung???

OK another thing to that I would like to bring up is the current list of 3RR Team Members Check in... Here is a copy of the list to current...

[tabular type=2]
[row][head]3RR Team Member Name[/head][head]Present[/head][head]Not Present[/head][/row]
[row][data]Albus of Garaway[/data][data]X[/data][data][/data][/row]
[row][data]allan_kuan1992[/data][data]X[/data][data][/data][/row]
[row][data]BarbyW[/data][data][/data][data]X[/data][/row]
[row][data]barnatom[/data][data][/data][data]X[/data][/row]
[row][data]bighead99[/data][data][/data][data]X[/data][/row]
[row][data]BigSlark[/data][data]X[/data][data][/data][/row]
[row][data]burgsabre87[/data][data]X[/data][data][/data][/row]
[row][data]Darmok[/data][data][/data][data]X[/data][/row]
[row][data]dedgren[/data][data]X[/data][data][/data][/row]
[row][data]dragonshardz[/data][data]X[/data][data][/data][/row]
[row][data]flame1396[/data][data][/data][data]X[/data][/row]
[row][data]Gaston[/data][data]X[/data][data][/data][/row]
[row][data]girlfromverona[/data][data]X[/data][data][/data][/row]
[row][data]Heblem[/data][data][/data][data]X[/data][/row]
[row][data]Heinz[/data][data][/data][data]X[/data][/row]
[row][data]Jmouse[/data][data]X[/data][data][/data][/row]
[row][data]M4346[/data][data][/data][data]X[/data][/row]
[row][data]meldolion[/data][data]X[/data][data][/data][/row]
[row][data]mightygoose[/data][data][/data][data]X[/data][/row]
[row][data]paroch[/data][data][/data][data]X[/data][/row]
[row][data]Pat[/data][data]X[/data][data][/data][/row]
[row][data]pickled_pig[/data][data][/data][data]X[/data][/row]
[row][data]Rayden[/data][data]X[/data][data][/data][/row]
[row][data]rhizome21[/data][data]X[/data][data][/data][/row]
[row][data]Shadow Assassin[/data][data][/data][data]X[/data][/row]
[row][data]Tarkus[/data][data]X[/data][data][/data][/row]
[row][data]threestooges[/data][data]X[/data][data][/data][/row]
[row][data]thundercrack83[/data][data]X[/data][data][/data][/row]
[row][data]tkirch[/data][data][/data][data]X[/data][/row]
[row][data]Travis[/data][data][/data][data]X[/data][/row]
[row][data]Unkles27[/data][data][/data][data]X[/data][/row]
[row][data]Yoman[/data][data][/data][data]X[/data][/row]
[row][data]Zaphod[/data][data][/data][data]X[/data][/row]
[/tabular]

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

rhizome21

Hi...

with all these new rails, we will... at last... be able to model some very realistic railways scenery. I don' know if i dreamed or not, but i seem to recall that, a few years ago, i downloaded from somewhere a "junk lot" with all the stuff - small machineries, logs, cables - that dot the lines everywhere near home. I looked over at ST and PLEX this morning but couldn't find it again. Have someone a clue where it would be ? Or better yet, David, could you add this to your really really really long list of maybe-worthwhile-additions-to-be-thinked-of-one-day-or-the-other ?

Battlecat

Wow!  Gorgeous work on those new rail crossings.  Looking forward to seeing the beta test! 

CasperVg

Well, I'm just a little bit overdue for the 250k celebrations, aren't I? Okay, maybe not... Well, it's never too late for a congratulation, is it?

I'd say that rounding this number is an incredible feat for a single "thread"  in a forum with 20630+ members. This means that every single member of SimCity 4 Devotion has viewed Three Rivers Region at least 12 times. This is simply astonishing, but it is, and that's one of the last certainties in this world, extremely deserved!

The works that you have showcased here have led me to believe that SC4 is much more than just a game, but instead a way of life. Once a month, I 'enjoy' myself playing the game with completely no plugins and, time after time, I exit the game thinking "Gosh, would I really want to play this every day, if it were like this?". A few moments later comes the realization that I wouldn't enjoy it as much. And it's not just the plugins that make SimCity 4 better, it's the complete community behind it.

Ouch, time for a walk before I get too philosophical,
Casper
Follow my SimCity 4 Let's play on YouTube

Gaston

Okay, I'm a bit scared.   Noone has posted here for nearly 6  hours.    Has the world stopped turning?

---Gaston
白龍

They say that the memory is the second thing that goes....
...dang , I wish I could remember the first.
WooHoo made Councilman - 05 FEB 07 Yipee made Mayor - 13 MAR 07 Hip Hip Hooray made Governor - 04 AUG 07 Rock On made Senator - 15 MAR 09

simsamerica

that makes me think, off topic but it should be said...
here is the season turn turn turn
to everything turn turn turn...
Rednecks aren't country Music Stars, they're Rocket Scientists.

girlfromverona

Wow, those Double-0 posts are coming thick and fast!

Great work on the STR crossings, David! I can imagine how confusing it is to try and decipher that list of numbers - you must have a lot of patience!  :D

Darmok

TO PAT

Hey Pat, what do you mean by "check in"?
Have I missed something?
If so I'll have to buy new glasses, oh no not new glasses!
http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=112.last#last

If you have a closed mind, do the same with your mouth

Pat

LoL John yea in the private board access section here... Naw I think your script is just fine for now  ;)

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

simsamerica

??? I question your sanity :|... JK :P

CaptCity

David,

^^Speaking of questioning one's sanity... I feel kind of embarrassed asking, given what you've already contributed, but while playing around with the STR, I came across a situation where I could have used a piece that I guess could be called a 'Dual Splitter'... Something like this that was made for the RHW where the dual tracks could split into two separate single tracks...

Would something like this be possible or even realistic? If not, or if you just want a break from STR, please feel free to refer me
to the funny farm   ?=mad)=. I'll totally understand. Just thought I'd ask.

Thanks,
Charlie

Darmok

TO PAT

Wow, those glasses would be great to read insurance papers!
(or phone books these days for that matter!)

Thanks I'll follow your link right away!

http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=112.last#last

If you have a closed mind, do the same with your mouth

frdrcklim

Oh man. I missed the 250K countdown. Nice accomplishment David. Gonna wait for the 500K countdown then :D.
300... 200... 100... 50... 40... 30... 20... 10

Yep, I still got it.

FrankU

Quote from: frdrcklim on March 04, 2009, 07:47:07 AM
Oh man. I missed the 250K countdown. Nice accomplishment David. Gonna wait for the 500K countdown then :D.

Do that, it won't be too long!

simsamerica

I might scare some in saying this but I question my own sanity often, Im going to a Dr. on the 20th, and that No child left behind (US thing) act got to me today, I had one of my standardized tests, and Ive got another towmorrow. Im  :-\ a few things

bob56

question... ()what()

I see there is a STR plugin Bug thread. Does this mean its available? Or just prep? It's not in the 3RREX...

Great job with those crossings!

EDITHeh!  Sharp eyes, Bob! -DE
You can call me Grif

--Currently out of the office, will resume SC4 7/19

dedgren

Sorry about the brief absence- I just sent the following on over to the printers.

Imm.  i.  nent.

Back later with more.

David

D. Edgren

Please call me David...

Three Rivers Region- A collaborative development of the SC4 community
The 3RR Quick Finder [linkie]

I aten't dead.  —  R.I.P. Granny Weatherwax

Dino007

Is final version coming out?

EDITIt's imminent, my friend.  Real, real imminent. -DE
TIGR

metarvo

That's a nice cover sheet for this... ahem "$Deal"$... imminent release, David.  It seems like that word is starting to become as closely connected to the NAM as "done when it is done." ;D  I know I'm looking forward to it, that's for sure.

&apls
Find my power line BAT thread here.
Check out the Noro Cooperative.  What are you waiting for?  It even has electricity.
Want more? Try here.  For even more electrical goodies, look here.
Here are some rural power lines.