• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Three Rivers Region

Started by dedgren, December 20, 2006, 07:57:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jacqulina

beautifull excellent work &apls

Rayden

Quote from: dedgren on May 08, 2008, 11:25:59 PMOf course, it's Silvio's (Rayden) quad, and he is the snow-meister!

You mean, the snow-maniac, don't you? ;D

I knew as soon as I saw the first pic, that was my quad, and the surprise you talked about. You were right, I loved it.  :thumbsup:

dedgren

Steve (sorchin), wherever you are...

...please come back and make us some more rocks.

Later.

David

D. Edgren

Please call me David...

Three Rivers Region- A collaborative development of the SC4 community
The 3RR Quick Finder [linkie]

I aten't dead.  —  R.I.P. Granny Weatherwax

threestooges

Even without extra rocks, it looks like you're doing fine with what you have now. I can only imagine what the extra options would mean. Incidentally, I just had my last law school final. I am now done for the summer. The first year is done. So on that note, if you have the time, I'm curious to know what BATs I've sent you, what I haven't, what you still need/want (ex: power poles) and things like that in general. It'll be interesting to have 'free time' again, at least until the summer job stuff begins. Hope things are well.
-Matt

bat

That are some more superb pictures there! Excellent work, David! :thumbsup:

dedgren

I've got a number of non-SC4 things to do this weekend and I had trial every day last week, so I'm sort of starting in the hole.  For this morning, though, I thought you...

...and in particular one of you...

...might enjoy seeing this.

In working on dave's (bighead9999) quad Twin Glacier NE, I finally got one of these right...

...with the help of the little rain puddle I've highlighted.

The quad has some pretty windy roads, being way off in the far southwestern corner of 3RR.

I'm sure these, which Alex sent me yesterday...

will come in handy.

Have a great day wherever you are.  If its nice, go outside.  Breathe.  Run a bit.  All that.

We'll have lots to do here later today.

David

D. Edgren

Please call me David...

krbe

Quote from: dedgren on May 10, 2008, 11:31:05 AM
Have a great day wherever you are.  If its nice, go outside.  Breathe.  Run a bit.  All that.

We'll have lots to do here later today.

David

77244[/size][/font]

Indeed it is a nice day today. So thank God "later today" in NA means evening here $%Grinno$%

dedgren

Jump start my heart!

I haven't bumped in 3RR for a long time- my friend krbe kept me from having to do that today.

I came inside from all that running and breathing to take a break...

...and sat down for a minute...

...and tried out the FAR for the for real first time.

I don't have words to follow that up with- speaks for itself.

Alex and I will be looking for beta testers- some folks who have MDs, preferably, who'll test these out and be willing to post some pics as how these can be used.  I'll be working on refining the textures based on what I see, and perhaps developing a few additional pieces...

If you are interested, leave us a comment.

Back outside...

...breathe, breathe...  ...run, run...

David

D. Edgren

Please call me David...

Ryan B.

I think Orleans County could make great use of these, David!  :)

Travis

Well, David, I haven't been playing the game a whole lot lately, (been making lots/mods and stuff :)) but I think I have a few good uses for these. I'd be glad to beta-test for you. :)

Toichus Maximus

3rr-making lesser players hyperventilate since 2006

EDITAhh, my friend- that one you have wrong.  It's "3RR- Learning this stuff together since 2006."  I'm making all this up as I go along, and so many of you have taken what were once just good ideas here places I never would have dreamed.  Thanks for the great words, in any event. -DE

etherian

This is probably the best place to add my first comment to this wonderful site!
I would be more than delighted to test out FAR David, in fact, I have just the right typeface for it :)
Typographia - Type as Cities" border="0

Types as Cities | Now Showing: Lucida

amapper

FAR sure adds a new level of realism to the game. I was imagining the above pictures with some trees, rock outcroppings, etc.

Pat

Ooooooooh wow David that is looking real sweet both Updates today!!! I would have been in after the first update this afternoon but I was sitting in class refreshing my skills on

But anyways David great stuff here and I cant wait to see what you come out with next for more FAR out stuff!!!

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

thundercrack83

I find myself struggling for words around here lately, my friend. You just keep pushing that envelope and coming up with things that I never would have thought possible!

Keep it up!

Dustin

threestooges

Seeing those roads there makes it look like they've always been there and not just recently developed. I think after using these people will look back and wonder how they made do without them. I don't have an MD (at least not until the quads come out) but I would be happy to put these through some tests and to get some pics put together. Just let me know. Good luck with the trial and other such work this weekend.
-Matt

dsrwhat316

Just seeing those pics give me the chills... I'd love to give them a test-run myself; I'm already getting ideas for how and where I'd use them!

~ Dan
Custom Lotting at its Finest:

Last updated: 2/9- I'm Back! +  A Teaser (of course...)

dragonshardz

I'll give 'em a test run, David, and willingly.  :thumbsup:

BigSlark

David,

The FAR is amazing. I'd like to play with it if you'd be so kind. I've got lots of mountain valleys it would look great in and just might bump up the start date of my MD.

Keep up the great work and I hope all is well in Alaska.

Cheers,
Kevin

girlfromverona

I'd be willing to test these - I have a nice hilly area in one of my cities which would showcase these perfectly. ;D