• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Three Rivers Region

Started by dedgren, December 20, 2006, 07:57:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bwatterud

I think there's a drive in movie theater lot in the base game.  It never grows (at least for me), but there a bunch of relots on the STEX. These are two of the better ones. 
http://www.simtropolis.com/stex/index.cfm?id=600
http://www.simtropolis.com/stex/index.cfm?id=18122

Pat

David I cant wait for it and Love the history,  Hey did you hear that in 3RR Texas at the prison there was a riot!!!

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

Haljackey

Awesome topographic map there, dedgren! 

I work with those things all the time, and the one you posted is very interesting!  Never knew 3RR looked like that!

Best,
-Haljackey

bat

Yes, nice historical teasers there! Also looking forward to more... ;)

dragonshardz

@bwatterud:If you want the ingame Drive-In Theater to grow you have to zone a 4x4 area of Low Density Commercial.

~~Dragonshardz~~

dedgren

For those of you keeping a eye out over here, I have to admit I'm not a great estimator of my time, especially when it's not completely under my control.  I have been trying to use it wisely, though.

You might remember those fencelines from 10 pages or so back- I finally just decided to do a few custom textures and lot them up right so that they can be sent out to anyone who wants them along with the CPI lots and fields.

Just drop me a PM with an email address.

I note that tomorrow's the Seward's Day holiday.  I'll be Home Alone!  Unsupervised!  Free to spend hours and hours...

...SHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Well, you get the picture.

Later.

David

D. Edgren

Please call me David...

Three Rivers Region- A collaborative development of the SC4 community
The 3RR Quick Finder [linkie]

I aten't dead.  —  R.I.P. Granny Weatherwax

Jmouse

You already have my address, and I'd love to have the lots.

And have fun answering a slew of e-mail tomorrow...
Joan

thundercrack83

Feel free to send those my way, too, David--you've got my address. They look outstanding, my friend!

And have a Happy Seward's Day, too!

Dustin

Pat

hmm so is it the case of while the cats away the mice will play lol....  David I so would love those lots and you should have my email addy too...

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

threestooges

I know you have my email address. I would certainly like to put these to use. Enjoy your free time tomorrow. Hope you get a chance to get caught up on everything since you've been out of commission. Take it easy, and I'll look forward to what's in store next.
-Matt

bat

They are looking beautiful and it would be great if I could have them!

Looking forward to the next update...

Darmok

Really like those fences David,

Sent you a PM with my new email adress

Get well soon....

-John
http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=112.last#last

If you have a closed mind, do the same with your mouth

FrankU

Fences are fantastic!
Are you going to release them on the LEX? I'll wait for that.

dedgren

They once asked the same question about 3RR...

Already, so it was said, we were burdened with territory we had no population to fill. The Indians within the present boundaries of the republic strained our power to govern aboriginal peoples. Could it be that we would now, with open eyes, seek to add to our difficulties by increasing the number of such peoples under our national care? The purchase price was small; the annual charges for administration, civil and military, would be yet greater, and continuing. The territory included in the proposed cession was not contiguous to the national domain. It lay away at an inconvenient and a dangerous distance. The treaty had been secretly prepared, and signed and foisted upon the country at one o'clock in the morning. It was a dark deed done in the night.... The New York World said that it was a "sucked orange." It contained nothing of value but furbearing animals, and these had been hunted until they were nearly extinct. Except for the Aleutian Islands and a narrow strip of land extending along the southern coast the country would be not worth taking as a gift.... Unless gold were found in the country much time would elapse before it would be blessed with Hoe printing presses, Methodist chapels and a metropolitan police. It was "a frozen wilderness. 

Check back as the day goes by- it should be an interesting one.

Later.

David

D. Edgren

Please call me David...

Three Rivers Region- A collaborative development of the SC4 community
The 3RR Quick Finder [linkie]

I aten't dead.  —  R.I.P. Granny Weatherwax

Pat

You know me by now David im glued here for the day...

thundercrack83

I guess Horace Greeley didn't think to mention all the "black gold" up there in Alaska, did he?

Speaking of which--what does one pay for a gallon of gas in Alaska these days? We pay $3.20 for regular here in PA, so I'm curious to see what you pay up there. But anyway...

Looking forward to the rest of Seward's Day, my friend!

Take care,

Dustin

Yoman

Greeley is from my town, go to the high school named after him also  :thumbsup:

Heblem

I like that history lesson you did  :thumbsup: thanks! also i like your fence props and lots, good job  ;)

emilin

It's so good to see that you are feeling better now, David.

I can't wait to see what the colaboration effort will bring - and now that it's just around the corner, the anticipation just gets bigger. ;D

Those fence lots are excellent, by the way. Very simple, but very very effective. You are truly the master of those kinds of items. &apls

Edit: #3200 comments Oh snap! I snatched another one... sorry about that.

BlackwaterEmil's inn
Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dmscopio ♦ dedgren
♦ Emilin ♦ Ennedi ♦ Heblem ♦ jplumbley ♦ moganite ♦ M4346 ♦
papab2000 ♦ Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine

Andreas

Quote from: thundercrack83 on March 31, 2008, 12:08:49 PM
Speaking of which--what does one pay for a gallon of gas in Alaska these days? We pay $3.20 for regular here in PA, so I'm curious to see what you pay up there. But anyway...

Sorry for off-topic, but whoa, that is cheap! With the current exchange rate and all the measurement conversions, we pay $7.80 per gallon in Germany at the moment. ??? Although I wonder what you pay in Dubai or so currently...
Andreas