• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Republic of Karasem: 2022 Holiday Traffic Report (22/04/30)

Started by Nanami, March 18, 2011, 02:36:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kelis

What an update !! There are a lot of pictures here  $%Grinno$% I like the night views, your city looks pretty good with all those lights colours.
.                                                                                                                      

|| Benelux Team || Windows on the World || My Photos on Flickr || Kelis BNL Projects ||

Akallan

Wonderful pictures, diagonal and FAR roads are well done with a beautiful layout around. :thumbsup:
My CJ :

My european road textures project : S N T - v.2.1

Nanami

Quote from: kelis on August 25, 2017, 10:33:50 AM
What an update !! There are a lot of pictures here  $%Grinno$% I like the night views, your city looks pretty good with all those lights colours.
Thanks! its the result of using the sidewalk mod from Neko. although I find it rather too bright (and originally has blue light color) so I photoshop it a little bit.

Quote from: Akallan on August 25, 2017, 02:44:10 PM
Wonderful pictures, diagonal and FAR roads are well done with a beautiful layout around. :thumbsup:
Thanks! as my motto say, try not to make grid a.k.a anti grid style... well maybe except in the downtown area lol  ;D

Quote from: korver on August 26, 2017, 12:10:26 PM
Lovely night shots :thumbsup:
Thank you!

+-----------------------------------------------+

Nakahara 24.3: "Nightfall ~ Evening Stars" (Amakusa-cho, Akashima)

Another day in Amakusa-cho (天草町), area in Nishi ward, Akashima. Its a rather windy day today as it almost entering fall season.

Shot in northern part of Amakusa-cho

Area in central of Amakusa-cho

For people who want to find a rather easy access apartment and close to city center, Amakusa-cho might be one of a good choice as it located inside the loop line (Kogame Line) of Akashima.

Higashi-Amakusa Intersection in eastern Amakusa-cho

Although it might not be a good idea if you dont want a quiet neighborhood. This area almost lively 24/7, partially because the presence of Akashima Expressway Chuo Line in the south of this area.

Akashima Expressway Chuo Line in Amakusa-cho

Nevertheless, there are a lot of available housing this area, as there are a lot of large apartment here,

Central Amakusa-cho with dense residential area

Not forget to mention, this area close toward mass transit, where Imaizumi Station of Kogame Line located in the north of this area.

Northeastern Amakusa-cho bordering with Yatsuzawa-cho in east and Imaizumi-cho in north

Or else, Yatsuzawa-cho which located in east of Amakusa-cho is another good choice to live in inner city

Kogame Line in Yatsuzawa-cho

more shot of Kogame Line in Yatsuzawa-cho

Akashima Expressway Chuo-Line in Yatsuzawa-cho

Overview of Amakusa-cho, Imaizumi-cho, Yukimori-cho and western Yatsuzawa-cho

Over the night, this area, especially near the Akashima Expressway is pretty much lively.

Nightshot from Akashima Expressway in Amakusa-cho

Nightshot from Akashima Expressway in Amakusa-cho

Nightshot from Yatsuzawa-cho

Themistokles

Come join me on a hike to St Edmea!

Latest update: 7

"In the end, our society will be defined not only by what we create, but by what we refuse to destroy." - John Sawhill

kelis

Its so hard to create a medium/ high dense area using a japanese style, and you did it very well ! Congratulations  &apls
.                                                                                                                      

|| Benelux Team || Windows on the World || My Photos on Flickr || Kelis BNL Projects ||

vinlabsc3k

My creation at CityBuilders.

SimCity 5 is here with the NAM Creations!!

kbieniu7

Night shots are indeed wonderful, they have their charm with those different light colours :)

I looked trough last several updates and I think I really like the density in those updates. Everything looks so packed-up. All highways and railways cutting trough the developement really show this (like Akashima Expressway in this update or similiar one in Nojiri-cho).
Thank you for visiting Kolbrów, and for being for last ten years!

Themistokles

Congratulations to entering the classics! Very well deserved :)
Come join me on a hike to St Edmea!

Latest update: 7

"In the end, our society will be defined not only by what we create, but by what we refuse to destroy." - John Sawhill

metarvo

Nice work on the breathtaking urban landscape, and welcome to classics!  :thumbsup:
Find my power line BAT thread here.
Check out the Noro Cooperative.  What are you waiting for?  It even has electricity.
Want more? Try here.  For even more electrical goodies, look here.
Here are some rural power lines.

Nanami

Basically this update just to throw the whole pictures from update 24 which havent posted yet beforehand which has been

roting in my flickr folder for like 2 months.... So I dont really have any story or major description as in my previous

updates....

Replies:
Quote from: korver on August 28, 2017, 01:23:43 PM
Beautiful pictures as usual :)
Thank you!

Quote from: Themistokles on August 28, 2017, 02:17:51 PM
So dense! Well done, as always :thumbsup:
Thanks... well as a typical asian major cities I have to say...

Quote from: kelis on August 29, 2017, 09:46:09 AM
Its so hard to create a medium/ high dense area using a japanese style, and you did it very well ! Congratulations  &apls
yeah I have to admit its really really hard to make it especially for the residential areas which still lack of bats

(thats why I'm a little bit discouraged to done this theme lately). and I'm not sure I'm doing it well anyway but thanks!

Quote from: vinlabsc3k on September 02, 2017, 04:22:07 PM
Great updates!! &apls &apls &apls &apls &apls
Thank you!

Quote from: Unconstantean on September 03, 2017, 09:05:09 AM
amazing night shots
Thank you!

Quote from: kbieniu7 on October 01, 2017, 07:47:50 AM
Night shots are indeed wonderful, they have their charm with those different light colours :)

I looked trough last several updates and I think I really like the density in those updates. Everything looks so packed-

up. All highways and railways cutting trough the developement really show this (like Akashima Expressway in this update

or similiar one in Nojiri-cho).
Thank you! the light colours comes from the LRM which used by the Neko Japanese Street Side mod... I have to give credits

where this really give the details of the city.. and also I did a little bit of photoshop on it so it doesnt looks dunny

with the blue color...

Actually its still rather not completely same like in real life where the highway stacked above a main road (where here

just in side of road due to the sc4 limitation) but anyway I try to make it so not sure if it works or not...

Quote from: Themistokles on November 05, 2017, 09:28:05 AM
Congratulations to entering the classics! Very well deserved :)
Thanks for the second reply I'm sure this really help adding activity to this long last MD lol...

Quote from: metarvo on November 05, 2017, 12:43:51 PM
Nice work on the breathtaking urban landscape, and welcome to classics!  :thumbsup:
Thanks!

Nakahara  24.8: "ままならない" (Nakazono-cho, Akashima)

Images from Nakazono-cho, located north of Imaizumi-cho and northwest of Nojiri-cho

Picture from Narisawa-cho (north of Nakazono, east of Shin-Akashima)

Pictures from Okaizumi-cho (east of Nakazono-cho)

Overview of Nojiri and Nakazono:

This should covered the area showed in update 10, 17, 23 and 24:

Thanks for viewing this series of update 23-24.8... next update will cover different city as people might already bored with this theme...

Akallan

:o

The night views are sublime! I also like the images where we see the neighborhood from afar, it allows us to realize how urbanized it is. And as always, I love to see the sky train across the city, a simple but very beautiful detail! :thumbsup:
My CJ :

My european road textures project : S N T - v.2.1

kelis

Sure you are doing it good !! I know that feeling, it is very repetitive, right ? But this is Japan my friend  $%Grinno$%

I recommend you try to build things like parks or small temples between all these areas, the result is always good but also you can make different things for a while  :thumbsup:

Great update as always, the night shots are magnificent  &apls &apls
.                                                                                                                      

noahclem

Pretty awesome stuff  &apls Like the big city feel and the great night lighting pictures really emphasize that. Keep up the great work  :thumbsup:

Nanami

Replies:

Quote from: Akallan on November 12, 2017, 10:56:02 AM
:o

The night views are sublime! I also like the images where we see the neighborhood from afar, it allows us to realize how urbanized it is. And as always, I love to see the sky train across the city, a simple but very beautiful detail!

:thumbsup:
Thank you! east asia and its urbanization.. I really like how they are in real life although some people mightnot like it and it rather messed.

Quote from: kelis on November 13, 2017, 07:06:25 AM
Sure you are doing it good !! I know that feeling, it is very repetitive, right ? But this is Japan my friend  $%Grinno$%

I recommend you try to build things like parks or small temples between all these areas, the result is always good but  also you can make different things for a while  :thumbsup:
Great update as always, the night shots are magnificent  &apls &apls
Thank you! well I might reconsider to put temples and shirnes it since it might make things better.

Quote from: noahclem on November 21, 2017, 09:10:30 AM
Pretty awesome stuff  &apls Like the big city feel and the great night lighting pictures really emphasize that. Keep up the great work  :thumbsup:
Thank you! glad you like it!

Nakahara  25n: "Non Directional Art" (Mitsuya, Akashima)

(quiet an intersting thing that the song above samples similar sound as one of sc4 mayor mode music)

As a mosaic of the Akashima city, the city grow since early 17th century when Suzumoto Clan rule the Hasaki Domain of the area.The city however suffer devasting of earthquakes and tsunami multiple times including the latest one in 2014.Akashima grow into major metropolitan area of Nakahara with rather non-planned chaotic pattern but managed to emerge as a well developed city in end of 20th century...

Shiraigawa (白井川町), Naka ward(中区) one of the densely developed area in central Akashima near the main downtown core of the city. As for the public transit access to the area, Akashima Subway Mitsuya Line built in 1983 to improve connectivity of the area.

The highway network of the city follow the pattern of the city development going through densely build area today.. Akashima Expressway Yumesaki route  (赤島高速5号夢崎線) serves the main road access toward the southern Yumesaki area of Akashima alongside with recently built Akashima Bay Bridge toward Arakawa city.

Akashima Expressway Yumesaki Route passing through densely build area in Mitsuya (美津谷町), Akashima

Mizuguchi Station (水口駅), one of the Station of Yumesaki Line (夢崎線) is crowded in the morning as usual day in Akashima. Mizuguchi Station located in Naka Ward, Akashima and it serves the area in northwest part of Yumesaki area of Akashima

Pararel toward the Akashima expressway Yumesaki Route, Yumesaki Line serves the Yumesaki Ward, the southern part of Akashima city located in Yumesaki peninsula.

Mitsuya (美津谷町) is a district located just in the west of Akashima Downtown core. One of the famous part of Mitsuya is the shopping area nearby Mitsuya Station where it can be intepreted as "Akihabara of Akashima" which mainly sold electronic stuff as well as many of the pop culture on Nakahara.

Part of Mitsuya is home to many offices and company around the city.as an example western part of Mitsuya host wall to wall offices building rows.

Mitsuya Station (美津谷駅), as the main station of the area, awkwardly located just below the Akashima Expressway Yumesaki Route serves the Tokaido Main Line alongside with the Akiya Line, and the Inner Loop Line of Akashima. A lot of people rushes for the transfer either toward the bus or the nearby Akashima Subway Mitsuya Line.

Akashima Expressway Chuo Line  (赤島高速3号中央線) passing through southern part of Mitsuya basically marking the border of Mitsuya and Shiraigawa in the south.

Into the night, the district is never sleep as the district host many entertainment area where many office worker in Akashima may spend night here before going home to hang with the co-worker or just to forgot the stress they got earlier during the worktime.

Cross of Akashima Expressway Yumesaki Route with Chuo Route at night...

Thank you for viewing hope you enjoy it!

kelis

Yes, you should include some temples in the middle of everything. I'm curious about your region. Are you building your region in a real japanese map ?

In my case I feel obsessed about how the region looks, especially with some artificial islands... Japanese cities have a very own appearance and it's hard to imitate.
.                                                                                                                      

art128

Seems i missed your update.

The elevated highways are very well done and fit nicely in the landscape!

Happy New Year!
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

geminiasp

This is so pretty! I really love the colorful night shots (is that a mod?). I love seeing Japan cities on here.

Reminds me how many Japanese buildings I don't have in my game yet.

Nanami

Just to makes sure this MD still alive I'll post some teaser on what will come (hopefully very soon)

All pictures are from Sungai Lesong, Bandan which where the next update will takes place

manga rivotra

I'm glad you're still active   ;)
I have always admired your very lively and realistic scenes.
I particularly like the 1st photo with this beautiful rice paddy countryside and the river made with the MMPs. Great job  :thumbsup: