• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Diggis' Detail Design

Started by Diggis, July 02, 2008, 01:41:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diggis

Ever think "I know what would be perfect here!" and then not manage to find a prop or texture to fit?  Well, I've hung out
my shingle and am taking requests.  Small props only please. 

The Rules are this:

1. I will gift the finished prop to you.  You are free to include in your upload, but not include it into any DAT files.
2. It must be set to install in the following folder: Plugins\BSC\BSCprops\Diggis
3. At some point I may release a mega pack and any work done here will be included.

So fire away.

Oh, and I can do secret ones if necessary.  Just drop me a PM.  I'm the soul of descretion.

xxdita

Still waiting on my monkey.

paroch

Shaun,

Great idea.  Can I block out July, August and September please  :D

Paul

Diggis

So I already had my first commission before I opened shop. 

Small fence request: No gates or openings.

Unassigned

You read my mind! That fence looks exactly as I wanted it.  :thumbsup:
(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
(")_(") signature to help him gain world domination

threestooges

It looks like you're off to a good start there Shaun. Nice little catch phrase you have there. It looks like your first commission turned out well. The only thought I would offer (and this comes from having absolutely no idea of what this is going to be used for) would be to make a prop consisting of only one side of the pen. Unless prop counts are an issue or it needs to be offset, the pen can be made with some quick rotation and the single piece can then serve other uses as well. Either way, good work on your first project. I hope to see many more to come.
-Matt

Diggis

Yeah, I thought of that Matt, but these were a request.  I will probably do up a set of straight pieces at some point.

Jmouse

Glad to see you're officially in business, Shaun. I'll take October, November and December, please - can't believe my teammate went behind my back and beat me to the first three months! :P

What size is the fenced-in area? It would make a great garden spot, and I can think of a few other uses as well - it gave me an idea I'd like to try out later on. Anyway, it will be a pleasure to watch this thread grow and prosper - and if you need any help with the BAT just let me know! ;)

Later...
Joan

Unassigned

Shameless plug: Here is my first iteration on using Diggis' delightful fence. Which btw measures 15x15 m.

Thanks again Diggis!
(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
(")_(") signature to help him gain world domination

Diggis

Looking good.  If you need anything changed don't hesitate to ask.  :thumbsup:

Diggis

OK, here we go again.  Casper asked for some Stainless bollards and barriers:

not sure how well they'll show in game, will test that tonight or tomorrow and also get onto the barrier arms that you asked for too.

art128

amazing ! that is  amazing Digigis  &apls &apls
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

Simpson

My new city is now here
The région of Kaikoura

Teaser of Lopsas[+ How did I do it?]:Lopsas

callagrafx

Quote from: Diggis on September 16, 2008, 05:50:57 AM
not sure how well they'll show in game

To be honest, probably not very well...unless they're about 50cm thick.
The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it

Diggis

Quote from: callagrafx on September 16, 2008, 11:56:18 AM
To be honest, probably not very well...unless they're about 50cm thick.

1.5m high and 20cm thick, don't expect the detail to show up, but like to add it in cos I know it's there. :D

CasperVg

Hmm, that looks very nice. I can't wait to see them in-game  ;D
Follow my SimCity 4 Let's play on YouTube

Diggis

Sorry I haven't got further with you're bollards there Casper.  I did render them yesterday, but am having some issues with one view not rendering properly.  I'll get back to it this week I promise.  I have also been working on another prop, for a secret project.  Sneak peaks here for you. 

As you can probably see it's a pond.  Thats all I'll say for now.  :D

threestooges

Fountains for the bellagio perhaps?

Pat

That looks like a pool to me!!! Eithere way Shaun that is looking real good and I cant wait to see what it is fully and what it goes to!!!

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

Jmouse

Far as I can see, the project is still a secret but it certainly looks interesting.

Later...
JMS