Menu

LEX File Exchange EA Support Files
SC4 Wikipedia Network Addon Mod
Dependencies Chat

Author Topic: SC4 Devotion bugs and technical issues...  (Read 117206 times)

Offline JoeST

• Forums Guru
  • fbstj
  • CL: Not your average...
Re: SC4 Devotion bugs and technical issues...
« Reply #560 on: August 18, 2019, 06:23:33 AM »
I keep getting logged out even though I chose the "log me in forever" option in the top login box. mostly an FYI since I don't really mind it
Copperminds and Cuddleswarms

Offline Kitsune

• NAM Team
  • Forums Parliamentarian
    • http://www.glidingeagle.com
« Reply #561 on: August 18, 2019, 08:46:41 AM »
I keep getting logged out even though I chose the "log me in forever" option in the top login box. mostly an FYI since I don't really mind it

Hit the login button without entering your info .. it'll (magically) log you in :)

Offline Andreas

• Administrator
  • Forums Legend
    • SimCityPlaza
  • CL: ()bobby() Transit Controller
« Reply #562 on: August 18, 2019, 03:13:06 PM »
If that doesn't work, you might need to clear the browser cache and the forum cookie, maybe those contain old data that clashes with the new stuff on the new server.

Offline Tarkus

• Administrator
  • Forums Legend
  • NAM Team Tankadillo
    • NAM HQ
  • CL: Dr. PuzzlePiece
« Reply #563 on: August 18, 2019, 07:57:53 PM »
Also a quick heads up, the Wiki may be offline/difficult to access for a little bit.  I ended up getting it changed back over from sc4devotion.com/wiki to the original wiki.sc4devotion.com, such that the old links all worked again.  It just needs the DNS to repropagate for the subdomain.  The fact that I was having to work with a temporary URL for an extended time as I was getting the site re-settled kind of complicated things there, but it should work shortly.

-Alex

Edit: It's now functioning properly at wiki.sc4devotion.com.

Offline JoeST

• Forums Guru
  • fbstj
  • CL: Not your average...
« Reply #564 on: August 19, 2019, 01:30:50 AM »
If that doesn't work, you might need to clear the browser cache and the forum cookie, maybe those contain old data that clashes with the new stuff on the new server.

yeah thanks it seems to have remembered me now after I logged out and cleared caches before logging in again
Copperminds and Cuddleswarms

Offline Badsim

• Le Diable est dans les détails .
  • VIP Team
  • Forums Parliamentarian
  • CL: Not that bad !!!   $%Grinno$%
« Reply #565 on: November 06, 2019, 07:14:04 AM »
Hi ,

For the first time since the re-opening , I tried to send a message to some other SC4Devotion members and I failed … I can write the message but when I click on "Preview" or  "Send"  ,  I get a frozen blank page . Being the first one bringing that issue to your attention , I’m assuming that’s related to my personal account , thanks in advance for having a look at it .

Cédric.

°   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °

Offline Tarkus

• Administrator
  • Forums Legend
  • NAM Team Tankadillo
    • NAM HQ
  • CL: Dr. PuzzlePiece
« Reply #566 on: November 06, 2019, 07:43:10 AM »
I've just attempted to replicate it here on my end by sending a PM to myself, and with doing a preview of it as well.  Everything went off without issue here, and unfortunately, I'm at a loss as to a potential explanation for your particular issue.  I don't know of any specific settings relating to your account that should be redirecting you to nowhere when sending/previewing PMs.

-Alex

Offline Badsim

• Le Diable est dans les détails .
  • VIP Team
  • Forums Parliamentarian
  • CL: Not that bad !!!   $%Grinno$%
« Reply #567 on: November 06, 2019, 09:23:27 AM »
OK … tried Chrome instead of Firefox , same result … tried to clear out my inbox and outbox where something like 250 messages were archived , same result … so ghosts in the machine exist !  ::)

BTW , thanks Alex for the fast reply ...  ;)

°   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °