• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

POST HERE If you cannot access the LEX

Started by jeronij, January 20, 2007, 02:26:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tarkus

Hi sc4987100-

I've found your LEX account.  Details coming to your private messages box shortly.

-Alex

Bruno Valerio

Hello
I have a problem with my registrion...i cannot confirm my registrtion...
When I open the confirmation link the page loads with the following error

Forbidden
You don't have permission to access /csxlex/lex_userreg.php on this server.
Additionally, a 403 Forbidden error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Thanks for your hel

This is happening to me too, need help please
My username is brunosott

Tarkus

Hi Bruno Valerio-

I've just manually activated the brunosott LEX account, so you should be able to use it now.

-Alex

TogaJohn1966

Hello,

I am also having problems with activating my account. It is doing the same thing as 'brunosott' - 403 error.

My username is TogaJohn1966. Any help would be much appreciated!

Thanks!

Tarkus

Hi TogaJohn1966-

I've just manually activated your account—hope you enjoy the LEX!

-Alex

TogaJohn1966

Quote from: Tarkus on November 23, 2018, 03:25:06 PM
Hi TogaJohn1966-

I've just manually activated your account—hope you enjoy the LEX!

-Alex

Thanks Alex! Lots of nice stuff on there.

razor343

hey, im having a problem activating my lex account as well. the confirmation link in my email is invalid. ive registered on the lex with the same username i have here.

Tarkus

Hi razor343-

I've just manually activated your account--hope you enjoy the LEX!

-Alex

TheMovieman

Trying to access my account. The e-mail address is the same one I just registered here as. Can't remember what my username was, however.

Katy Marinho

estou com problema para ativar minha conta no site sc4devotion, recebi o link no meu email, porém quando vou ativar da erro, podem me ajudar? id: katyms

Tarkus

Hi Katy-

It looks like your account is activated now--hope you enjoy the LEX!

(Google Translate): Parece que sua conta está ativada agora - esperamos que você aproveite o LEX!

-Alex

coachhagen

I have tried to register for the lot exchange, using the username coachhagen, however when i finish the registration, it sends me to an error page. unsure to whats going on. i also did not recieve an email.

coachhagen

i apologise for the double post, the error page i am recieving states a syntax error? line 220?

Tarkus

Hi coachhagen-

I've just checked into your account on the LEX database, and strangely enough, was not able to find any trace of it.  I looked not only for your username, but also the email address you used for forum registration, and your IP address--none turned up an account.

I would attempt to register one more time--if the registration gets far enough into the system that the account is there, I can manually activate it.  Otherwise, I'll have to see if there's some other manner we can get you into the system, and/or consult with our LEX Developer to see if there's a deeper issue at play.  Rest assured, we will do everything in our power to ensure you are able to get onto the LEX.

-Alex

bradf_50

hi

Sorry to bother but had my boot drive die on me about a week ago. Since then trying to recover everything.

I forgot my password to the LEX but when I file out the lost password request it says sent email but I get nothing. It's been a couple of days and not heard a peep.

My sign in is RDG_60 just spaced the password.

Thanks!

Tarkus

Hi bradf_50-

I've just manually reset your password and sent you the details via PM.

-Alex

coachhagen

Thanks alex, I tried again to register for the Lex, when I click register after filling out my information it still states "parse error syntax, unexpected ] on line 220" i appreciate you looking into this, as i just stumbled upon what looks to be a lively community with amazing content. :)

Tarkus

I've passed the syntax error info onto our senior staff board, to alert our LEX Developer as to the situation.  Hopefully, he can provide some insight as to what might be going on here.

-Alex

CasperVg

Hi coachhagen, please try to register again. It should work now :)
Follow my SimCity 4 Let's play on YouTube