Menu

LEX File Exchange
EA Support Files
SC4 Wikipedia
Network Addon Mod
Dependencies
Chat

Author Topic: AntigOne's Projects: ArizOna, State Of Mind.  (Read 827904 times)

Offline Rayden

• BSC Team
  • Forums Parliamentarian
  • Call me Silvio
  • CL: ()CaMsTeR()
Re: AntigOne
« Reply #240 on: March 10, 2007, 07:45:19 AM »
= WELCOME TO PAGE 13 =
Well, I've been going around this MD for the last 2 hours, reading, watching the pictures over and over, reading again, drooling all over :D

Sorry, I'll be back in a minute, gotta have to clean up all this mess...

... and the only thing I can say is WOW. You make me feel going to the LotEditor and try to imitate you, wonderfull job you've done, and I, I will also follow that David's thread about ploppable water, and hopefully other ploppable stuff ;) Any chance for some ploppable grizzlies fishing on rapids? ;D

2nd EDIT: Looks like this was my 400th post. What nice thread to aknowledge this achievement. :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: March 10, 2007, 10:18:56 AM by Rayden »

Offline Badsim

• Le Diable est dans les détails .
  • VIP Team
  • Forums Parliamentarian
  • CL: Not that bad !!!   $%Grinno$%
« Reply #241 on: March 10, 2007, 08:45:23 AM »

Any chance for some ploppable grizzlies fishing on rapids? ;D

Well , wait a few seconds .... oh yeah ; here it is , Rayden , here it is . ;D

(It's a Simgoober's  prop ...)

°   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °

Offline NikNik

« Reply #242 on: March 10, 2007, 09:18:16 AM »
NIk-Nik in French.....  :shocked2:.... &blush....well lets just say my three kids have to come from somewhere  ?=mad)=

You're BAD.

Anyhow. Great update. Great explaination of the fantastic stuff you do.
The logs and trailer lot is amazing  :o It's no hinder that it can only be used once, it just makes it more unique I guess.

Have a great weekend.

Nik-Nik

thundercrack83

« Reply #243 on: March 10, 2007, 01:54:31 PM »
I love the ploppable grizzly bear, Badsim! Great job! I can't wait to see what else you have in store for us.

Offline Fred_Ginger

« Reply #244 on: March 12, 2007, 07:49:19 PM »
Badsim, I'm so ashamed that I haven't been to your MD for a while.  My Bad!  And look at what I've missed!  I just love the Alpinish like meadows and the beautiful farm, also thank you for sharing your trials with the different terrain mods... &apls &apls &apls
My name is Vicki
Fred and Ginger were my doggies
RIP my babies

Offline Heinz

« Reply #245 on: March 12, 2007, 11:04:34 PM »
you have an overwhelming attention and eye to the details you put! will be watching in awe  &apls

Offline mattb325

• BSC Team
  • Forums Parliamentarian
  • CL:
    SC4D Housing Authority
« Reply #246 on: March 12, 2007, 11:47:08 PM »
These are very beautiful pictures badsim. I really love the attention to detail and I thank you for sharing your creations with us through the lot editor pictures.

I love the Italia terrain mod you have chosen.
Here in Australia, we are in the grip of the most terrible drought on record, so I use the Olympic terrain mod (precisely because it so green) as a way of escaping the drought when I play SIM city.

Offline emilin

• NHP Team
  • Forums Senator
  • CL: Need a Port ? ()Portmaster()
« Reply #247 on: March 13, 2007, 05:03:20 AM »
Hehe, ploppable bears.  :D

BlackwaterEmil's inn
Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dmscopio ♦ dedgren
 ♦ Emilin ♦ Ennedi ♦ Heblem ♦ jplumbley ♦ moganite ♦ M4346 ♦
papab2000 ♦ Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine

Offline Badsim

• VIP Team
  • Forums Parliamentarian
« Reply #248 on: March 13, 2007, 12:36:12 PM »
Hi everybody ,

I'm back in AntiGone downtown for one of the last (maybe the last) update before September ... ()sad()
At this occasion , I thought it could be a good idea ( for those are still wondering how I do to manage this ...) to show a preview of this update to come .

First step , the choice of BATs I'll use . There ; Millenium Dome by Yoder 7652 , World Financial Center 2 by XDesign-Team (near World Financial Center 1) , and a BAT I've downloaded several years ago on a German site .: Victoria Gebaüde . I have tried to find it again but I failed , I think it's one of those aren't available any more .(If a German member want to try ...? ). There's an inconvenience with this Lot ; no props can be added on the white area which is included in the 3D model ...but this model is so good that I can't renounce to use it .

Next step is achieved too ; the exact position of each building is defined on each Lot , all existing props have been deleted and base textures have been changed ...

Now , I've just to spend a few hours with LotEditor to add props to these Lots ... so far , the Millenium Dome is the most advanced .

I will work on two other Lots ; one along railways and on Marrast Avenue Overpass for railways .

See you for the result in a few days ... ;)
« Last Edit: March 13, 2007, 12:38:03 PM by Badsim »

°   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °

Offline Cali

• The NUTS
  • Forums Senator
  • Where did my 20's go?
« Reply #249 on: March 13, 2007, 12:37:57 PM »
all i can say is....wow :o
"It's not a design flaw, It's my signature"

Offline emilin

• NHP Team
  • Forums Senator
  • CL: Need a Port ? ()Portmaster()
« Reply #250 on: March 13, 2007, 03:12:42 PM »
Yup. Wow! :thumbsup:

Really interesting to be able to follow the procedure. I don't think I will ever have the paitence to customize lots the way you do, but I'm still learning tons of useful stuff every time I go to look at AntiGone.

BlackwaterEmil's inn
Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dmscopio ♦ dedgren
 ♦ Emilin ♦ Ennedi ♦ Heblem ♦ jplumbley ♦ moganite ♦ M4346 ♦
papab2000 ♦ Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine

Offline Rayden

• BSC Team
  • Forums Parliamentarian
  • Call me Silvio
  • CL: ()CaMsTeR()
« Reply #251 on: March 13, 2007, 03:25:20 PM »
Nice preview. Looking forward for the real thing. It must be something spectacular as you're going to be away for quite long time ;)
About that missing Victoria building, you can find it at the STEX in Victoria Versicherungen Dusseldorf and I also found this one at a German site NDEX DuSelle Tower von DragonAnime

Offline Heinz

« Reply #252 on: March 13, 2007, 10:04:11 PM »
last until september?  :'( :'( why?

thundercrack83

« Reply #253 on: March 13, 2007, 11:55:21 PM »
Sorry to hear that you're going to be gone until September. Your work has been an inspiration, and I'll be awaiting your return, my friend!

Offline kwakelaar

« Reply #254 on: March 14, 2007, 03:42:46 AM »
A truely beautiful update with your farm "in the middle of nowhere", and sorry to hear that you will leave us for such a long period %confuso

Offline Giligone

« Reply #255 on: March 14, 2007, 09:53:45 AM »
Sad to hear you are leaving us... at least for a while. But amazing work once again. You've given us lots to gawk at while you are... wherever you are going, haha. Looking forward to the 2nd part of this update.  ;D

P.S. Where are you going?

Offline Badsim

• VIP Team
  • Forums Parliamentarian
« Reply #256 on: March 14, 2007, 11:32:59 AM »
Hi ,

Giligone: I didn't win to the french lottery this winter , so I just go ... to work . ;D . Anyway , I will have time for take part to SC4Devotion 's life . ;)

Rayden: Well , you're right , thanks to have corrected me ; I was so sure that I didn't search for it on the STEX ...

Work in progress ...
Marrast Avenue Overpass has been enlarged with success , I just have to correct  the wall prop position ... and as I created a sidewalk  on it , I'll need other Lots to extend them on the sides .

And a demonstration about how trees are the most significant change to improve a Lot ... I'll never thank enough jeronij for these trees . $%Grinno$%
Stupid me , I've just discovered at this occasion that Ploppable Mossy Rocks are available as props : I will have to work again on the stream Kit . $%Grinno$%

To the next . ;)

Offline Cali

• The NUTS
  • Forums Senator
  • Where did my 20's go?
« Reply #257 on: March 14, 2007, 12:41:16 PM »
nice update...thank you :thumbsup:
"It's not a design flaw, It's my signature"

Offline pvarcoe

« Reply #258 on: March 14, 2007, 01:26:02 PM »
I just love watching Badsim modify lots.
Truly an artist at work!

Offline Giligone

« Reply #259 on: March 14, 2007, 01:41:53 PM »
haha. Yea... I'm working these days too. It's not that much fun. :thumbsdown:  But your work is !  ;D Those modifications you've made are excellent. The new millennium dome is particularly well done. I agree, its a wonder what a few trees can do!