• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Show us your . . . . current projects

Started by keithsed, February 08, 2007, 07:44:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

carlfatal

Strange, I can see them without any problems.

And I like the pond in the park, doesn´t look like a first try. Nice BAT solution btw!  :thumbsup:

APSMS

I can't see the pictures either. It just says Pictures not found.
Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.

My Mayor Diary San Diego: A Reinterpretation

deora

Whoops,something got mixed up.I tink it is fixed for now...

FrankU

Yup, the view is much clearer now.
Nice development and good looking pond! Especially the sunken boat is a nice touch.  &apls

vortext

yep now I can see the pictures, and gladly so! Nice work with Central Park, pond looks fine to me!  :thumbsup:
time flies like a bird
fruit flies like a banana

peperodriguez2710

Quote from: deora on August 16, 2015, 04:45:41 AM

Good work with those W2W! That pic looks very realistic!

PD:What sidewalk texture are you using? Looks pretty good!
PD2:And also, how you managed to get those Manhattan streetlights everywhere? The LRM didn't let me selecting those streetlights for most networks.

Best regards!

belfastsocrates

The Manhattan streetlights can be added to you your plugins folder as props. You need to select that option when installed the LRM. The lots which use them in the image above have been edited with Lot Editor
A unique nation fusing technological prowess and unparalleled grandeur

"Anyone who lives within their means suffers from a lack of imagination" - Oscar Wilde

owlsinger

'Luminous beings are we..'  - Yoda

'Hints of Gold'
by Jasmine Becket-Griffith

kelis

I had some problems with my computer and some problems with my internet connection but looks like everything is working fine again and these days I've been playing Simcity...

This is the result after two days working on the first international airport of my region. This international airport is smaller than the other one, it is located on an artificial island in the bay of Saitama and the other one in the land...

Greetings :thumbsup:
.                                                                                                                      

|| Benelux Team || Windows on the World || My Photos on Flickr || Kelis BNL Projects ||

belfastsocrates

I've completed the logistics section of this particular city tile (still more to build in the neighbouring tile) so I've moved on to filling up the rest of the tile with urban development. The motorway acts as a barrier and beyond the motorway urban density is reduced and will be mainly residential with the odd commercial offering and perhaps a large shopping centre/mall.

I've also decided to remove the surface motorway in most parts and have it below surface for much of its length in this tile. There's also a couple of duplicated buildings I'm going to swap.

The large empty site to the left is where the University of Passau's sporting campus is to be located. I've revised my previous plan for that and I'm going to make it merge with a planned park and have much more soft landscaping than hard. I think I'm also going to incorporate an narrow MMP river and remove that lowered 'ditch' which was going to be an ornamental canal-type feature.

Once I fill most of the gaps I'll retake my regional overview image that I've showcased previously.

"Anyone who lives within their means suffers from a lack of imagination" - Oscar Wilde

Bipin

That's quite the undertaking belfastsocrates. It looks great! :)

Dantes

A monumental city! Is it a capital city ? Great and impressive. Not a megalomaniac, but impressive. Well done belfastsocrates !   &apls &apls &apls

Haljackey

I have no idea what I'm doing.

Ernestmaxis

Made my own MMP's from the Dutch Prop Pack

Models made by Sweetwoot:
http://community.simtropolis.com/files/file/28522-dutch-prop-pack/

Now I made my own MMP's all MMP is turnable : 90 dedgree.
So I made from each model a MMP!!!  :-[ Hope you like!
No more guesing how the prop with turn ingame or allready jump to the next model..
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B3C2Tnclrz4cenhWVlh6cDRRWFE/view?usp=sharing

Still need to adjust some things before I will upload them.
Hope you like the idea (this will become my first upload ever then)

Greetings Ernest

SuperMessi

Quote from: Ernestmaxis on November 06, 2015, 02:58:32 PM
Made my own MMP's from the Dutch Prop Pack

Models made by Sweetwoot:
http://community.simtropolis.com/files/file/28522-dutch-prop-pack/

Now I made my own MMP's all MMP is turnable : 90 dedgree.
So I made from each model a MMP!!!  :-[ Hope you like!
No more guesing how the prop with turn ingame or allready jump to the next model..
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B3C2Tnclrz4cenhWVlh6cDRRWFE/view?usp=sharing

Still need to adjust some things before I will upload them.
Hope you like the idea (this will become my first upload ever then)

Greetings Ernest

Thats what i am talking about!!!

I will use them for sure, and i really hope you do this with all the existing prop packs! I am dead serious xD

Thanks for the work and i am looking forward :D

Dantes

Haljackey this is a highrise city district! One word: E p i c

My current project:

In my main city district, I have too many props (Prop Pox Warning  :angrymore: ) . I need to resettle citizens in other districts of Totori, to finish my work.

mgb204

I don't show pictures of my cities very often, but here's one I made for the v2 release of TGN (now on the LEX), info here..

belfastsocrates

Looks very good! I'd love to see more of your in-game city. What I've seen so far is impressive :)

Mandarin(a)

I really like that transition from AVE-6 to AVE-4, then under railway and straight to the block community. Good planning.

vortext

While compiling a plugins folder for CAM2 testing . .

. . . I may or may not have gotten carried away with a new region.  ::)
time flies like a bird
fruit flies like a banana