• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

How's the weather today (where you live)

Started by Vario80, June 09, 2007, 02:02:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Starmanw402007

Your Friend;
Mayor Of Steven's Point & Maxiston
(Proud To Be Cities Of Sim Nation!)

XiahouDun

Cold :'( Where did my heat go! Curse you oncoming fall :bomb:
Current project: Movies 14

You may have meant to search for Houdini. (result of searching for XiahouDun on SC4D)

Asimov

Cool, dry and sunny, a nice Autumn morning here in Luebeck, Germany

A screenshot from a webcam, facing the Oldtown:

Boernie

--Visit http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=2426.0 at the MD recently pubsished section--

oh my god, this hospital is full of sick people!!!

FromTheAshes

See how the weather is in Wolfsburg.
Linkie. ;D
Actually the weather is better, it looks all very grey on the webcam.
Visit Vorsfelde.

bat

Here in Bielefeld it's also sunny, but cold (ca. 12°C)!

Starmanw402007

Your Friend;
Mayor Of Steven's Point & Maxiston
(Proud To Be Cities Of Sim Nation!)

Vario80

It's sunny but cold here also. 14°C currently. Autumn has arrived.  :)
Avatar: Atlantic Hotel Sail City- The new landmark of Bremerhaven

BigSlark

Well, summer is done in Mississippi! Its now 72F (22C), which is really cool considering that a week ago it would have been 90F (32C) by 11 AM. The high today is 81F (27C), while a week ago the high was 98F (36C) with a heat index of 108F (42C).

Apparently it was 65F (18C) before the sun came up and that would be downright cold to me!

So, to all of my European SC4D companions, if you ever feel the need to visit the Southern United States in summer time just remember that it gets really hot early in the year and stays that way until mid-September!

Cheers,
Kevin

Boernie

It's sunny today too, but a little bit fresh outside (okay, now it is 07:30 in the morning)  :sleeping:
--Visit http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=2426.0 at the MD recently pubsished section--

oh my god, this hospital is full of sick people!!!

Vario80

Good Morning here at the coast it's a bit cloudy but already quite warm (for september) with 17°C, might be possible that we hit the 20°C mark again.  :satisfied:

Shadow Assassin

New Horizons Productions
Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dedgren ♦ dmscopio ♦ Ennedi
emilin ♦ Heblem ♦ jplumbley ♦ moganite ♦ M4346 ♦ papab2000
Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine
See my uploads on the LEX!

canuck3360

64F(18C) and Clear skys(to see the moon)with overnight conditions 58F(14C) tommorow 67F(19C)w/T-Storms

Vario80

11°C and cloudy here at the moment, tomorrow we should see more sun, maximum temperatures around 16°C.

bakerton

It is warm in the 80's F, sunny, and humid. Summer is sticking around for a few days more; then fall will be here in Wisconsin with temps in the 70's F. JKB
beam me up.... please!
I am the lurker that hides in all the corners and you can't get me out. You may try, but you can't.Please call me Jon or Jonathan.

dsrwhat316

69 F at 11 PM, a bit humid outside. kinda warm for mid-october here in jersey...
Custom Lotting at its Finest:

Last updated: 2/9- I'm Back! +  A Teaser (of course...)

Schulmanator

See the all-new National Capital Region!:http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=15118.0

Vario80

Sunny and frosty in the night. Today (Yesterday) we reached of 11.6°C, currently we are already down to 1.2°C.
We might get a decent frost tonight.

DFire870

It's 70F and overcast at 6:30 pm here in Central Texas. Tomorrow it's going to be 81F and partly cloudy. A couple of days ago it was in the 40s.

This is just normal weather in Texas. Like they say, if you don't like the weather here wait 15 minutes and it'll change. :D

-- John
After a long absence, I'm back! And I will be starting a new MD soon.