• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Travis' UCC mod shop

Started by Travis, August 02, 2007, 11:58:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Travis

Quote from: Monorail Master on July 02, 2008, 02:05:52 PM
Uhh. those signs (VMS pack 1)you posted on the STEX, well I can't download it. I tried and tried and it still won't download it. can you atleast fix it or PM me the file so I can download it. or go to my profile and you'll see my e-mail address so you can send it to me. well, I hope you can fix the problem.
Hmm, I wasn't who uploaded it (Peter, aka ebkh2006 did ;)) but I can help: that's a bug with the STEX, and not with the upload itself. It's been for a few days now. &mmm I can send it though. :) Keep a look-out for it.

Anyhow, I've been on an airplane lotting/modding spree as of late:

;D

Comments are apreciated. ;)

WillG_75

That's awesome, love the baggage carts :thumbsup:

yoshiisland2

Wow, Travis, your work has really taken flight!  Just don't get your head too high in the clouds!  :D

(HAHAHAHAHAHA) I know what you're thinking (EDIT: Of the dumb puns of course ;)$%Grinno$% ::) :thumbsdown:

But what I think of the work itself, truly awesome as always.  Love the baggage carts! ;D :thumbsup:

Monorail Master

Thanks I'll look out for it on the STEX. Those planes look reallly nice!!! Try doing Jetblue.

lol, I didn't make those planes, just lotted and modded them. ;P -Travis
(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into
(")_(") your signature to help him gain world domination

CasperVg

Looks really good in my opinion!
Follow my SimCity 4 Let's play on YouTube

MandelSoft

Wonderfull planes, Travis! Keep it up  :thumbsup:
Lurk mode: ACTIVE

j-dub

Looks great, if that is one giant lot I would like to use it because I am afraid to build with the airport pack after encountering CTD's with the one lot at a time. I wonder how long those airline companies can still hold up in real life if they hadn't held up already. I got an idea, how high can you move those airplanes up in the Lot Editor? I'm not talking about this airport, but I noticed the planes seem to be able to overhang the lot, and are possible to go airborn, via cntrl+up. So maybe if you want to try that to see how it looks and how high up you can get the plane, I didn't want to try it myself.

Travis

Now that the 757/767 are off to LEX scrutineering, it's time to start production on the next pack:

More to come soon, and comments are appreciated. :thumbsup:

Alfred.Jones

They're looking awesome Travis :thumbsup:

Sim City 4 Devotion

CasperVg

Hmm, not bad! I'm just a little concerned about those patches of grass, I would get rid of them for safety reasons...  %wrd

Travis

More CAMeLots and such as well... :)

Comments are welcome. ;)

CasperVg

Nice, who did the graphics for that Bashnja picture?  ::)

Pat

Travis that is looking real sweet and I love them graphics!!!

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

Travis

The A330 lots keep coming... ;D

As always, comments are welcome. :)

ehbk2006

Cool nice paints  &apls,

If you need some inspiration:

Click here

Heh Peter, I just lotted them, I didn't make the models. ;P -Travis
My BAT Showcase: ehbk2006's traffic BAT's
My sketchup models on the 3d warehouse.
[RDY]: Veolia - Coal hopper + E189

Travis

A quick thing I whipped up... ;D

A big announcement to come tomorrow, so stay tuned. ;)

Zane

Looking good, Travis. Keep up the wonderful work. :thumbsup:

Travis

Thanks. :)

But now, we've got the aforementioned big announcement... ;D

From here until release next monday, we'll have a new football field pic each day. ;)

Streetlight 725

Where can i download that airport?I can't wait to download the parking lots too!! :) ;D

paroch

Those fields are looking good there Travis.

Whilst to me football is a game played with a round ball, I can still appreciate a good bat/lot when I see one ;) :D