• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

ANNOUNCEMENT - The LEX Disk vol 1 currently out of stock

Started by callagrafx, November 17, 2008, 05:53:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BarbyW

I am sorry but currently the only way to obtain the DVD is via a donation through PayPal.
Inside every old person is a young person wondering what happened. TP

Barbypedia: More alive than the original

toxicpiano

Quote from: WC_EEND on December 01, 2008, 03:09:04 AM
can the DVD be paid in cash? because I lack creditcards and paypal accounts
I think you could get a visa giftcard or something
I find that alcohol, taken in sufficient quantities, can bring about all the effects of drunkenness.

WC_EEND

Quote from: toxicpiano on December 01, 2008, 04:47:09 AM
I think you could get a visa giftcard or something

checked the belgian visa site, nothing about the giftcard thing there
RIP Adrian (adroman), you were a great friend

My LOT thread                                    

SCAG BAe146/Avro RJ Project

catty

Quote from: WC_EEND on December 01, 2008, 06:01:11 AM
checked the belgian visa site, nothing about the giftcard thing there

To find out where to get a Visa prepaid card in Belgium go to

http://www.visaeurope.com/personal/choosing/getacard/main.jsp?country=Belgium&submit=Go

Hope that helps  :)

EDIT: I use them all the time to buy stuff online as the local post shop sells them in New Zealand
I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?" DEATH thought about it. "CATS," he said eventually, "CATS ARE NICE.

dahemac

&dance
LEX Disk Vol 1 arrived today! Yay!
There is a lot on it I can tell, cause it is going to take a half hour to copy to my harddrive.
Thanks SC4D! Soon it will take even longer for my SC4 to start up!

callagrafx

Quote from: dahemac on December 01, 2008, 12:52:30 PM
&dance
LEX Disk Vol 1 arrived today! Yay!
There is a lot on it I can tell, cause it is going to take a half hour to copy to my harddrive.
Thanks SC4D! Soon it will take even longer for my SC4 to start up!

There's always DatPacker  :thumbsup:
The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it

05greene

i dont know if this has been asked but are u shippin to England ???????

Pat

yes they are and everywhere in between too far as I know lol....  ;D

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

BarbyW

catty

Quote from: BarbyW on December 01, 2008, 03:01:29 PM
We ship anywhere :thumbsup:

I'm very impressed with the BarbyW Mail Service - Posted in France on Friday and arrived in my letterbox today (Tuesday) New Zealand time  :thumbsup:
I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?" DEATH thought about it. "CATS," he said eventually, "CATS ARE NICE.

BarbyW

I wish I could claim credit for the speed of arrival, Catty, but I can let our small local post office know. It seems for once that French bureaucracy is efficient :thumbsup:

wouanagaine

QuoteFrench bureaucracy is efficient
Never, Never told them !

New Horizons Productions
Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dmscopio ♦ dedgren ♦ emilin ♦ Ennedi ♦ Heblem ♦ jplumbley
M4346 ♦ moganite ♦ Papab2000 ♦ Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine
Divide wouanagaine by zero and you will in fact get one...one bad-ass that is - Alek King of SC4

kdavis27

BarbyW

You would normally receive an email when the disk is posted.

Heblem

Oh btw Barbyw, do you know what's the company name that deliverers? is DHL, FedEx, UPS, Estafeta?? just to know

BarbyW

I send via the French POstal Service - la Poste. Very efficient to New Zealand if you read Catty's post. :thumbsup:

Andreas

I wonder if it is more efficient for a shipment to Germany than the UK postal service... ;)
Andreas

callagrafx

Oi!  Don't knock the UK postal service....it took 4 days to ship from me in Wales to a PO Box in the middle of nowhere to JBSimio and it cost about 1.5 euros  :thumbsup:  :D :D
All the disks I've posted within the UK mainland have arrived next day and the majority of US/Canada shipments have taken 4-5 days....only yours took over 2 weeks  :D
The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it

sithlrd98

Quote from: callagrafx on December 03, 2008, 03:59:15 PM
Oi!  Don't knock the UK postal service....it took 4 days to ship from me in Wales to a PO Box in the middle of nowhere to JBSimio and it cost about 1.5 euros  :thumbsup:  :D :D
All the disks I've posted within the UK mainland have arrived next day and the majority of US/Canada shipments have taken 4-5 days....only yours took over 2 weeks  :D

I got mine pretty quick also...forgot to thank you for that Lee!

Jayson

ScottFTL

If it is any consolation to Andreas, it took my disc 7 days to travel from the UK to Florida.  Although there was a holiday that week, so it probably would have been a day less under normal circumstances.

Still, I'm not complaining... the DVD was worth the wait.  Simply awesome!  I'm still finding all kinds of surprises, such as a fair few old favorites which have been updated with the legendary X-Tool.   ;D

Many thanks to Lee and Barby for posting - and to all the contributors for this fantastic disc.  Christmas came early this year!  :thumbsup: