• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Kolbrow (13.10.2019 - Olsza - a mosaic)

Started by kbieniu7, October 09, 2008, 11:00:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

noahclem

Those are some truly fantastic rural rail and pasture scenes  :o  The details and MMPs are just perfect  &apls &apls

bat

Some nice rural views there. Also great work on the city.
Looking forward to more pictures... ;)

kbieniu7

Swordmaster - Thanks!
Kergelen - Well, as I have once (or twice) said, long and thin farm fields are very common in Poland. This is my inspiration  :)
RickD - Yes, but there is a hill, maybe not well visible in the pictures, but BRF slope mode didn't allow me to build the rail line more "straight" :P
Benedict - Thanks!
epicblunder - Thank You!
Arthur - Yeah, but the main reason for this station is the junction :P There are few houses visible in the edge of the last picture, but I didn't have time to finish their surroundings.
Fred - Thank You so much! Well, I think, that my adventure with MMP's is still quite recent.  :)
Girafe - I'm glad to hear that. Thank You!
noahclem - I realised that pasturages are better way to hide the than farm fields :P
bat - There are still few screens to show from this square. I planned to do it in autumn colours, but the winter was first ;)

Allright, what's now...? Winter!

Look trough the window - everythig is white!

Cold!

Dusk falls earlier.

And it's possible to freeze, while waiting for a train or bus ;)

Merry Christmas!
Wesołych Świąt! ;)
Thank you for visiting Kolbrów, and for being for last ten years!

art128

QuoteLook through the window, it's white!

;_; I wish it was. We only have rain here. ;_;

Lovely couple of pictures, Kamil. This little village along the railroad is really nice.
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

sunv123

Nice little village you've got there. Looks nice and cozy even though it's probably -10 C out there.

Quote from: art128 on December 23, 2012, 05:58:09 AM
;_; I wish it was. We only have rain here. ;_;
We only have it once or twice in the southeastern united states. :thumbsdown:
Provo, a city apart Updated July 4.

Swordmaster

Very nice. Same as Arthur, no snow here :(  Thanks for giving us some.

Cheers
Willy

kbieniu7

Well, to be honest, in Poland we also have no snow. Just this in SimCity   ;)

Serkanner

Wonderful pictures!  &apls

bat

Wonderful winter shots there. :thumbsup:
And Merry Christmas!

Kergelen

Links to SC4 websites

benedict

I love those snowy scenes - the quality of the light (particularly in the 2nd picture) is great, really reflective of late afternoon in winter.
Click on the banner to celebrate!

noahclem

Beautiful winter scenes  &apls &apls  It's really nice to see what other people are able to do with the snow in SimCity--great to get more ideas! Great little town there  &apls

kbieniu7

Hi all! In this last day of 2012 I would like to thank you for reading, commenting and staying with this MD during last year.
A bit traditionally - let's see what happened during last 12 months in Galand.
Happy new year 2013!

Swordmaster

Great mosaic. I urgently need to do some catching up on earlier stuff here.

Happy New Year!

Cheers
Willy

wallasey

It looks cold there! The trees casting a shadow over the snowy fields is a great touch and that mosaic rounds off a great year for you and your MD. Well done!

kbieniu7

Oh yeah, next 2 months of inactivity!  :P

In the meantime I've finished two bats. Pre-fab highrise and rural bus sheds. The second one was waiting to upload for almost 3 years. I'm the king of the punctuality!

Moreover I'm trying to finish a small town, which I wanted to show in October. ;)

Here is a small teaser:

Enjoy!

Kergelen

Good to see an update from you time to time. :)

Nice BATs. I didn't know you are a Batter.

Links to SC4 websites

RickD

Better late than never. ;) I really like the houses. I know exactly where they would fit into my region.
My name is Raphael.
Visit my MD: Empire Bay (My old MD: Santa Barbara County)

Dantes

Fantastic Pre-fab highrise, I love them  :thumbsup: Great work !

kbieniu7

Kergelen, Rick, Dantes - thanks guys! Well, I'm batting for 5 years, but I have never uploaded to the LEX.  :)

Małogoszcza

Town in Małurskie voivodeship, south from Kolbrów, near the country border. 10 000 citizens. Located near the Wirta river winding and beautiful mountain ranges.

Małogoszcza is a very attractive town, what a big number of tourists appreciates every year. It's a great place to spend – both for those, who want to see the nature and those who are interested in local history.
On the hill upon the town, there are remains of a fortified castle, built in XIV century in order to protect nearby border. At the same time, on the crossing of two trails, the village of Małogoszcza has been established.
Today, national road no 1, and voivodeship road no 808 go trough the town, on the same way as medieval ones.

This region is well know for the huge numer of flower fields. On May the whole area glitters with all possible colours. Closeness of the mountain ranges and (stall clear) Wirta river make this place the target for many tourists each year.

By the way - I wanted to build a castle which is not a ruin, but I didn't find any fitting to this area.

Somewhere on the road from Kolbrów (Road no 1)

The only block estate in Małogoszcza.

The main market square. Busy, as usual.

A poor regional bus station :P

Historic centre.

Less historic area :P

General view. Going left, road 808 would lead us to water dam in Krościeniec. Going right - to village of Lubaczowa from the winter update.

Small bonus :P

Enjoy!