• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

AntigOne's Projects: Elsewhere.

Started by Badsim, January 17, 2007, 02:14:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Badsim

Nothing new , I'm currently not motivated to work or play ... full of doubt and questions with the re-apparition of SAC ... so your last comments are pleasant to read ; thanks !

Adept2Rock , indeed these packs are coming from Toutsimcity , the one looking corrupted when you try to unzip it must be unzip with WinRAR ... The paths are coming from Simcityplaza.de , Click here .

And a new snow effect for emilin , no plastic wrap this time .... $%Grinno$%  ( I agree , it was too much visible . ;) )

°   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °

jeronij

This sky resort makes me want to start building my own  :P  ;) ¡¡¡¡m Oh, if I just could find the time  ::)  :D   :D
I am currently not active - Please, contact Tarkus for any site related matter. Thanks for enjoying SC4D :D

Autism Awareness;  A Father Shares
Mallorca My Mayor Diary

rooker1

:o   :thumbsup:   &apls
That looks amazing.

Robin   :thumbsup:
Call me Robin, please.

bat

Yes, wonderful snow effect there!! Looking forward to more...

SAC

When I developed my Olympia at ST I had none or little access to custom content as far as B.A.T's regards - at least at the beginning.  Mostly I had to rely on what I could achieve by using the Lot Editor to come up with some more European stylished buildings. That along with what I could accomplish with the terraforming tools available.  And while I was satisfied with the results in the end, I must say that none of that is even close to what's possible today.  Looking at your AntigOne, Badsim, is a truly wonderful journey!   :thumbsup:  If I didn't know better I'd say I was looking at some real life pictures.  Astonishing to say the least.   :)

Pat

WOW Badsim you are our SAC of today and SAC's Olympia is Legend where as you are a Legend in the making...  Badsim remember that when you create a wonderful lot with all this great stuff we have today.... You are gifted my friend and you do such wonderful things with that gift.... You have done wonderful stuff here and its great to see you create!!!

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

ejc

whow Whow WHOW WHOOOOW

I think I like your landscaping more as your city-building....

It's unbelievable how you have eye for detail as well get a nice overall shot!!

Really want to gratulate you with this overall achievement with SC4; it's wonderfull!

E

gndrew

This is awesome!  How did you get the snow layer?  What mod is that?  Do you have to install it and then uninstall it every time you use it?

Also, what prop pack did you use for the ski lifts and runs?

Heblem

excellent work, so beautiful!..
:thumbsup:

Badsim

I'm still working on the ski resort theme , but for special circumstances I'm back in town .

December the first ....

... is also the game date for special timed props to appear .

Thanks to Debussyman for Chartres , this marvel ... and to Porkissimo and Andreas for these wonderful props . &apls &apls &apls

Only the beginning . :P

°   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °

bat

Fantastic work on that! Wonderful looking plaza in the front cathedral!  :thumbsup:
Great two pictures.

kimcar

&apls &apls Very good work on your ski resort. And for sure for the last pic . It`s always fun to discover what new you have done. Keep it up my friend. :thumbsup:

figui

wonderful pics :thumbsup:

mauricio.

&dance &dance ...christmas is arriving ;)
first forums inhabitant from Uruguay..   first forums citizen from Uruguay..  first forums councilman from Uruguay..   first forums mayor from Uruguay..  first forums governor from Uruguay..
...i'm still the only one from Uruguay!

________

sauron620

Wooh! Great pictures !  :thumbsup:

Marrant ce "Joyeuses Fêtes"  ;D

jayo

OOOO!!!!Nice work badsim-Love chartes(well i think its chartes catherdral,anyways)
I'm back

ManuelR

The nightview is one of the best pictures I've ever seen here! &apls

iamgoingtoeatyou

i swear, i have been looking through these 39 pages day after day, wondering how you do it. thank you so much badsim for all your work, you've inspired me to get my butt to lot editor and make some nice things, 1/100000 as nice as your lots though :P

&apls &apls &apls

tkirch

WONDERFUL PICTURES.

I live the church pictures with the plaza across, fantastic positioning.  And the great Christmas theme is great.

emilin

Much better with the snow that way. ;D

And what can I say about the Christmas props... WOW! &apls &apls &apls

BlackwaterEmil's inn
Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dmscopio ♦ dedgren
♦ Emilin ♦ Ennedi ♦ Heblem ♦ jplumbley ♦ moganite ♦ M4346 ♦
papab2000 ♦ Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine

Krio

You make me look like a damn noob in city building  :'(