• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

POST HERE If you cannot access the LEX

Started by jeronij, January 20, 2007, 02:26:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

xxdita

Sorry, just waking up. Sonic, if you'll verify your email, I'll get your password reset for you. If you have a preference for the new password, just PM me.

Forgot to post it, but warriord5, your new password has been sent via PM as well.

Neon-Cat

I forgot my password could a mod please send me a new one?

Thanks Neon-Cat

xxdita

I've sent you a PM with your new password.

Kokopelli

xxdita

I'm showing over 1600 files downloaded by the Kokopelli account. Have you forgotten your password then?

PM me to verify your email, and I will give you a new password.

noname1029

Hi i'm having trouble getting into LEX.  says my account is inactive but when i click the activation link it says it's already activated.  thanks.

xxdita

Your account someone1029 is already activated. Try using that.

noname1029

mgrinshpon

I'm going to go ahead and beg for my password. My LEX username is either mgrinshpon or Grinch123456. Thanks in advance.

BarbyW

I have reset your password and sent it by PM. I have no means of seeing your previous password.
Inside every old person is a young person wondering what happened. TP

Barbypedia: More alive than the original

sklis

Hello...    I have been registered under at least a half-dozen usernames since the LEX was started, due to miss-function of your site or my poor administration of my passwords...  but I am the only one that has used them!!  I have re-registered at least 3 times in the last half-hour and have gotten e-mail conformations back and have used each one!  Every time I login I get the monkey that says it is already logged in, or something to that nature...  I would prefer to keep the original username (sklis) and password if this is possible...  love your site and would be very sorry if I cannot get on it anymore...   Thanks..

xxdita

I'm seeing a total of 7 Accounts for you, but the Sklis account is activated, so I don't know why you're having a problem. If you need your password reset, PM me with what you would like it to be.

sharikw77

I registered and received the email I clicked on the activation and I still cannot log on. Please help thanx

BarbyW

sharikw77: I cannot see your name in the database. You need to register separately for the LEX here: http://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/Default.htm

sharikw77

I did last nite.  I just re-registered again. It worked thank you so much.

gr8.guy

I registered as Gr8.Guy and received my email and followed the link, and I get the gorilla and invalid data entered. Thanks.

BarbyW

Your LEX username is gr8.guy and I can see that you have made one download so presume you have sorted out whatever problem you were having.

Exodia the forbidden one

I can't download a THING from the LEX, and that's because...
i don't know why!! i registered, and log on to the LEX, but only the gorrilla pops up! why won't it work!??  ()what()
the E-Mail is correct, so what's the big idea?!?  >:(
it's really making me mad... :angrymore:  :angrymore:  :angrymore:

If it helps... my username is Exodia the forbidden one
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE HELP!!! :(
I've heard the LEX is great!

BarbyW

Exodia the forbidden one: your account had not been activated. I have manually activated it so you should now be able to download. Welcome to the LEX and enjoy.

Exodia the forbidden one

THANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOU!!! The lex is awsome and didn' know what i was missing. thanks,barbyw!!!  ;D &apls