• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

BSC Prop Family Index

Started by BarbyW, September 26, 2007, 07:55:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jeronij

Quote from: Gringamuyloca on January 19, 2011, 08:51:50 AM
BarbyW / Badsim

I've noticed that jeronij has been keeping track of ID ranges for MM Plopables over here. Scroll to the bottom of the first post to see a list of known ID ranges.

Cheers

I think badsim needs this ID range to make his models into standard props so thay can be used in LE as families of props ( a very good solution to give much variety to a single lot  :thumbsup: ), so he'll probably also need an excel sheet to keep track of all these ID's ranges for so many different things... a hard life a modder's life...   ::)  ;)
I am currently not active - Please, contact Tarkus for any site related matter. Thanks for enjoying SC4D :D

Autism Awareness;  A Father Shares
Mallorca My Mayor Diary

iphy22

Hi there,

I would like to get a family id range...

Thank you.

Kergelen

hi, I would like to request a prop family range.

Thanks.

Links to SC4 websites

HappyDays

Well, if no one's using it, I'd like to use the A141xxxx range. I started setting up a bunch of families using it, remembered this topic exists. <_<

BarbyW

Once again apologies for the delay in replying. I have allocated prop family ranges as follows:
0x5f85b500 to 0x5f85b5ff   Iphy22
0x5f85b600 to 0x5f85b6ff   Kergelen
0x5f85b700 to 0x5f85b7ff   Happy Days - I am sorry but you cannot have the range you requested.
Inside every old person is a young person wondering what happened. TP

Barbypedia: More alive than the original

iphy22

Kergelen

Links to SC4 websites

HappyDays

That range would've been a problem, had I continued the project I was working on. It would have used many hundreds of lot families. Now, it'll work just dandy for another project. Thank you.

dobdriver

G'Day Barby,

I like to request a prop family range.

Thanks awfully and cheers
dobs

shokthrpy

Could I please get a family range as well?  Thanks

murimk

Hi

I'd very much like to have a family range as well, hope that's possible.  :)

Thanks a lot!

Murimk  :thumbsup:

xannepan

Hello,

I'd like to request a range of family IDs for my new seine river banks, for which I am currently making props.

I am temporary using the following range:
0x5f85b800 to 0x5f85b8ff

I hope this is available.

Thanks,
Alex

shokthrpy

Quote from: xannepan on August 14, 2011, 04:55:11 AM
0x5f85b800 to 0x5f85b8ff

You should probably either wait till a range is assigned to you or at least take into account how many people are in line before you start using the next available range.  By that rational that range belongs to Dobdriver mate.

xannepan

Quote from: shokthrpy on August 14, 2011, 05:33:33 PM
Quote from: xannepan on August 14, 2011, 04:55:11 AM
0x5f85b800 to 0x5f85b8ff

You should probably either wait till a range is assigned to you or at least take into account how many people are in line before you start using the next available range.  By that rational that range belongs to Dobdriver mate.

No worries... I said I was only temporary going to use the range  ;). Changing it is easy and won't be a problem for me...  $%Grinno$%

I am a bit worried though... last post from Barby is from May 24.... I hope all is well with her....

xannepan

Hello,

I'm making progress with my project (the paris seine river banks). Continuing my temp range from now will take too much changes. So I'm going to use a range in hoping that I don't have to change afterwards. Given the number of people who have requested ranges before me I extrapolate:

0x5f85b500 to 0x5f85b5ff   Iphy22
0x5f85b600 to 0x5f85b6ff   Kergelen
0x5f85b700 to 0x5f85b7ff   Happy Days
The above mentioned ranges have been registered officially

0x5f85b800 to 0x5f85b8ff ?? dobdriver first in line request
0x5f85b900 to 0x5f85b9ff ?? shokthrpy second in line
0x5f85bA00 to 0x5f85bAff ?? murimk
0x5f85bB00 to 0x5f85bBff ?? xannepan

I hope this is okay with everyone... and that these ranges are free off course.

Sciurus

Hello BarbyW,

I would have a familly props range please.

Guillaume :thumbsup:
L'atelier d'architecture
* * * * * Longwy * * * * *

shokthrpy

Quote from: xannepan on August 19, 2011, 01:07:08 AM
I'm going to use a range in hoping that I don't have to change afterwards. Given the number of people who have requested ranges before me I extrapolate:

Sounds like a plan, I can't delay this any longer. I'll claim mine and I spoke to Murimk and he'll take his as well.  So following suit, I and Murimk will lay claim to the follwing ranges:

shokthrpy - 0x5f85b900 to 0x5f85b9ff
Murimk - 0x5f85bA00 to 0x5f85bAff

xannepan

Just to let you know I just uploaded the paris river banks sets which makes use of about 30 prop families, for which I used the aforementioned range I "claimed". Hope this will not result in problems, but I didn't want to delay finishing the set and uploading it.
Thx,
-Alex

Framly

Hello BarbyW,

I would like to get a family id range please ;)

Thank you...

Framly :)

-klick-1st Anniversary Video-klick-
Part of SFBT and RFR Team

mattb325

Hello there....could I also have a prop family ID range?

Thanks  ;D