• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Show Us Your Mosaics!

Started by dsrwhat316, November 27, 2008, 09:55:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tomas Neto

Fantastic mosaics my friends!!!  And now, Guarujá city...

See more of this city in my MD.

Evillions8

More of this will come soon in my MD.  ::)

greckman

CLICK to see my MD on SC4D: Towncrafter's World - The Cities and Towns of greckman

Earth quake

Allein

Huston_N7

<a href="http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=15523.msg467533#msg467533"></a>
E37 - Ferust System | Violet Nebula
"Blinding Night"
06/09/2013

travismking

Republic, I was wondering if you could tell me where you got some of those smaller w2w houses in the last pic, Ive seen other people using them but Ive never been able to find them myself.  And wonderful mosaics btw :)

Allein

It's my first mosaic  :thumbsdown:

More in my MD :thumbsup:

greckman

CLICK to see my MD on SC4D: Towncrafter's World - The Cities and Towns of greckman

canyonjumper

I'm the one who jumped across the Grand Canyon... and lived.

noahclem

Great work guys!  &apls

Part of the recent and upcoming celebration in Siilijoki:

Be sure to visit Siilijoki soon for it's 6 month celebration!

Tomas Neto

Fantastic mosaic, Noah!!!    &apls

And now, Sapopemba city!!!

TheAttendee

Just made my first mosaic!

What do you think?

wouanagaine

Nice green cosy small town
I like the mall strip
I'm not sure I would put such a big hospital here however

New Horizons Productions
Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dmscopio ♦ dedgren ♦ emilin ♦ Ennedi ♦ Heblem ♦ jplumbley
M4346 ♦ moganite ♦ Papab2000 ♦ Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine
Divide wouanagaine by zero and you will in fact get one...one bad-ass that is - Alek King of SC4

MrSkyline

Hello and good afternoon SC4 fans.

Today I will present a mosaic. It's a part of a city which will become a downtown area but it takes a long time so it's just a preview.
Hope you will enjoy it  :)

Attention, approx. 6MB!

Varnado

Click for full size:

My city of Trapezus, in the region of Prospect Bay. For a long time in the region's early history, Trapezus was the premier commercial center and even now it is the bigger and more important than any settlement to its east (north is left in the screenshot) as well as a living representation of the historical flavor of the region. It also has one of the region's nicest waterfronts, at least away from the industrial break bulk cargo facilities which handle daily coal and timber exports. Since this mosaic was taken, I've actually returned to the city tile to make a range of improvements, from a full extension of city services to some new residential development on the peninsula across the inner harbor from downtown to the replacement of a number of repetitive looking industrial buildings. But even excluding all that, I still think this one is a great shot.
Check out my YouTube channel for dozens of hours of high quality SimCity 4 content and new videos uploaded regularly.

Varnado

Well, I hate to make a double post but this thread does seem like the natural spot to share my three newest mosaics. Yes, not one but three.

These all come from my Yakutat Bay region, a 37.5 by 47.5 mile endeavor to take my SimCity 4 play to the next level of realism and organicism. The region is still very rural but has begun to develop some interesting towns and great overall character. I've been at it for seven months now, but most of the progress including these three mosaics has been in the last month.

Click each image for its full sized version (each around 5000x3000 pixels)

This is Lakewood, Yakutat Bay. It was the first "big" city in the region, and despite growth concentrating elsewhere more recently the city remains the region's most populous today as well as its most walkable. Downtown hosts a CBD more than twice the size of the nearest competitors, but its presence has never yet threatened the city's overall working class character and old fashioned charm.

This is Emonds Field, Yakutat Bay. I already shared it once in the other thread but I decided it's worth a repost for those who are just looking for mosaics. It's a rural center less than half a mile northeast of the ocean shore and some of the region's more expansive sandy beaches. The completion of a new high speed coastal highway in the area brought considerable growth to the small city, even though local business owners fought it because the access road was to be built parallel to instead of running into Main Street.

This is Annapolis, Yakutat Bay. Located on the same large lake as Lakewood about three or four miles upshore, this is one of the most scenic places to live in the region to date. With very little open land suitable for building left in the city's vicinity, the city government is staking its hopes for economic growth on attracting more wealthy residents from across the lakeside metro area and tourism.

Hope you enjoyed!
Check out my YouTube channel for dozens of hours of high quality SimCity 4 content and new videos uploaded regularly.

Gugu3

Very nice Varnado!i like the last pic! :thumbsup:

Kergelen

Links to SC4 websites

biff weissglut

Mayor Biff Weissglut has bought property in Siilijoki and produce from Sapopemba.

A look at the Bouffe River and westernish parts of Biff le Bourg.