• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Show us your Rural areas

Started by mjig_dudy, December 18, 2006, 12:39:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Livin in Sim

Hi, everyone, thanks for the nice comments.

Travis, since I have his mega pack, I found SG's little boats and dock in the Lot Editor, and I've made some little  lots out of them.  We'll see how they look, and thanks for letting me know the creator.  They go well with the campground, too.  It looks like you've done a lot of custom lotting on that pic, it worked out good.  I think I've seen those path textures in LE, and liked them, as they are smaller and look more like a footpath or less used trail.

Wheezy, thanks for taking the time to look.  I'm glad you like the color.  I was going for a simple, everyday, country look, but not quite to the bland point.   ;)  I'm a bit stumped about how to improve that.  Any suggestions--did you mean to include more interesting content, unusual BAT's, more effects, etc?  (Anyone else, please chime in if you have suggestions.   %confuso)  If you haven't found a rice paddy, the ploppable fields set, found here, has some smaller ones.  The dependencies are found here on SC4D in the BSC mega packs.  I've also seen bigger ones in others pics, maybe on some of the Japanese sites?  It seems like emilin used some in his MD, maybe shoot him a PM.

Copperalis, I like the valley, and the way you've used the rocks in the forested areas, it's very well blended.

Well, bye for now.

Liv

Nardo69

@Shoreman905: Usually I don't like the dirt street mod but in your pic it looks great!

@Liv: Nice (LE-)work with the irrigation kanals and the fences! But you should have a look at the railway slope at the RR crossing (which has my O.K. at that place ...  ;) )

@Travis: Nice campground but not much used ...  I know those with more tents resp. the tents closer to each other ...

@Copperalis: Nice work with those rocks!

I couldn't do an update (I have to finish Kenworth railway stations before I go on a short trip next weekend) so here are just some pics fresh out of the game ...

Enjoy:

Have Fun and don't forget to make backups!

Bernhard  :thumbsup:

bat

Fantastic pictures of these farms and railway (/train), Nardo69! :thumbsup:

jmyers2043

This is some of the rural contryside of the region I am working on now. A city in progress. I like to zone farms in the valleys.

Small villages and farms dot the county of Inghamshire

I guess the village folk like Chicken. Cheap beer and Deadwoods Karate studio sit on the other corners of this sleepy crossroads village known as Altoena. 

Jim Myers  (5th member of SC4 Devotion)

jeronij

JM, the first picture is a really nice and realistic  &apls

I find it very inspirating  ;)
I am currently not active - Please, contact Tarkus for any site related matter. Thanks for enjoying SC4D :D

Autism Awareness;  A Father Shares
Mallorca My Mayor Diary

rooker1

jmyers2043, super picture, very realistic, it's just too bad you left the info bar on.  Doh....

Robin   :thumbsup:
Call me Robin, please.

Khiyana

Wow jmyers2043,
I like your rural area very much!  :thumbsup:
Very realistic, you've done a good job!

bat

Beautiful looking rural area, jmyers2043! Great work! :thumbsup:

Nardo69

Out of the works for my next regular update (that doesn't satisfy me the it should by now ...)

Maybe you like it:

Bernhard  :thumbsup:

bat

I like that picture, Nardo69! Great work! :thumbsup:

Khiyana

I like it too, especially the mill!

Chrisadams3997

Quick preview of some new fences and other stuff I'm working on for creating ranch lands :thumbsup:

Now if I could just reskin the dairy cows....  &mmm

Travis

Awesome fences Chris, I love anything that's anti-grid.  :)

TheTeaCat

Kettle's on. Milk? Sugars?    ps I don't like Earl Grey  $%Grinno$%
Reduce, Reuse, Recycle - If you're not part of the solution , you're part of the problem!
"Never knock on Death's door: Ring the bell and run away! Death really hates that!"
Tales at TeaTime      Now A proper NUT      TTC plays GRV II

bat

Wonderful fences, Chrisadams3997! Great work! :thumbsup:
Your shot is also looking great, TheTeaCat! :thumbsup:

saintx

I'm wondering what mods I should add in order to get more realistic looking farms.  I keep getting the pumpkin patch and little else.  These farms are great, though.  Great work :thumbsup:

Yoman

Wow, very nice Teacat. What are those excellent looking hedges.

Ennedi

Chrisadams - these fences are perfect, I hope you will upload them in future  :thumbsup:

TheTeaCat - that's a great farmland, I can learn a lot from you!  &apls (must look at it carefully  :D)
New Horizons Productions
Berethor - beskhu3epnm - blade2k5 - dmscopio - dedgren - Emilin - Ennedi
jplumbley - moganite - M4346 - nichter85 - papab2000 - Shadow Assassin - Tarkus - wouanagaine

TheTeaCat

Quote from: Yoman on September 02, 2007, 01:53:10 PM
Wow, very nice Teacat. What are those excellent looking hedges.

Those are a little LE project I did. I needed something different and put that together.Its about the only things I can do at the mo. Bu I'm learning. They are all props from CP_PropPack_Vol1 or Vol2. Glad you like them :thumbsup:

The rest are various flora added in mayor mode.

Ennedi: Thank you for the compliment :thumbsup:
Kettle's on. Milk? Sugars?    ps I don't like Earl Grey  $%Grinno$%
Reduce, Reuse, Recycle - If you're not part of the solution , you're part of the problem!
"Never knock on Death's door: Ring the bell and run away! Death really hates that!"
Tales at TeaTime      Now A proper NUT      TTC plays GRV II

Chrisadams3997

Some pastures on the outskirts of the small town of Dos.  Hope yall like it.