• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

NHP FLOG - Modular Golf Pack

Started by jplumbley, March 27, 2007, 02:59:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wouanagaine

Hableurg, I think make only one tennis court, then Jason you may release a pack of tennis courts :)

I have not comment on the clubhouse, so far the pool is really impressive, and I think if you can keep the night effect you have with the caustics textures then go !

DMS, Impressive, I second Jeroni, continue working on this !

New Horizons Productions
Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dmscopio ♦ dedgren ♦ emilin ♦ Ennedi ♦ Heblem ♦ jplumbley
M4346 ♦ moganite ♦ Papab2000 ♦ Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine
Divide wouanagaine by zero and you will in fact get one...one bad-ass that is - Alek King of SC4

jplumbley

@Hable  I think that the balcony looks good... I think some black railings would fit their nicely.
"You learn something new everyday."

http://img517.imageshack.us/img517/169/nhpjplumbleykv3.gif
Bringing the new horizons closer to reality.

Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dmscopio jplumbley ♦ moganite ♦ M4346 ♦ Dedgren ♦ Ennedi Shadow Assassin ♦  Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine
Street Addon Mod - SAM

HabLeUrG

i tried to add some flora instead of black railings, but my computer laggs when i copy plants (because of many polygons that the plant haves) so should I make the plants base taller?

About the pool I agree with wouanagaine, sorry jeronij but for my eyes I see it perfect  :)

Im thinking in remove the tennis court and let in blank (because is a bit unreal to have a tennis court next to crystal windows..  ::)

BTW: black railings is pasamanos in spanish? according with google translate, lol

sory fur may badd englosh  ;D

dmscopio

Thanks everyone, i will working on my version of the clubhouse, but i been busy with school lately, I got some final exam comming up.
@Hableurg, impressive lovely details on the clubhouse. I agree with adding some more floras and fix the tennis court problem... oh and also the color of the swimming pool can be brighter. the bat is brilliant overall, keep it up!
for more BAT downloads: www.davidluart.com

Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dmscopio ♦ Heblem ♦ jplumbley
moganite ♦ M4346 ♦ Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ Vandy
wouanagaine

Tarkus

Wow, this project is coming along very nicely, guys.  I love modular stuff like this, as it really allows a lot more options in customization.  And the clubhouses you've made couldn't be more different, but they all look fantastic.  Looking forward to its completion (but don't rush it ;)).

OT-By the way, dmscopio, that avatar is awesome.  I'm a big Radiohead fan, particularly Kid A-era. Best of luck on your exam as well!

-Tarkus

jplumbley

@Tarkus  The final stages of the base set is almost done...  Testing has gone great.  Maybe this weekend we can get this main part uploaded.... shhhh... dont tell noone.

The clubhouses by Hable and Dms will be uploaded as separate packages when they are completed. :P

Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dmscopio jplumbley ♦ moganite ♦ M4346 ♦ Dedgren ♦ Ennedi Shadow Assassin ♦  Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine
Street Addon Mod - SAM

jplumbley

NHP FLOG has been released to SC4D LEX

Thankyou everyone who was involved.

I dont have much more time right now so have fun...  I want to see some pictures now!

Street Addon Mod - SAM

Tarkus

Thanks, jplumbley.  I'm really looking forward to using it, and I plan on featuring it in my new MD, Argentum.  Again, truly superb work! :thumbsup:

-Alex (Tarkus)

jeronij

A great addition to our LEX ¡¡¡ Thanks for sharing  :thumbsup:
I am currently not active - Please, contact Tarkus for any site related matter. Thanks for enjoying SC4D :D

Autism Awareness;  A Father Shares
Mallorca My Mayor Diary

Rayden

Nice work JP, I'm looking forward to use them as soon as possible. &apls

dmscopio

Hi everyone, as I promised, here is some progress on the clubhouse.

Comments are welcome. tell me what you think.

wouanagaine

jplumbley

freaking awesome!!!   &apls  &apls  Keep it up!

I really like the glass throughout the building.

Street Addon Mod - SAM

dmscopio

Thanks JP, what do you think about any of the textures and colors? And also ideas on the details...for a typical golf clubhouse.

wouanagaine

jplumbley

The only thing I would add to the model really is some greenary on the deck....  Try and make it more friendly in that aspect.  Maybe a tree and some flowers along wit a grass patch.  The tree and flowers can be put into bed that is held back by concrete benchs or something to that effect.... Or maybe a fountain.  I think that is a little bare...  The glass look great, just remember nightlights :P

Street Addon Mod - SAM

Gecko

That is veeeery sleek. I love it! Did you come up with the design yourself? Because it's exceptionally well designed. Just make sure no one gets on the roof. It looks like a walkway. :P

dmscopio

@JP, green on the deck is good idea. i come up with a design for the deck and the outdoor cafe area later. as you may have seen in the pic, there are already some tree and grass in level one...something similar maybe? I will try my best anyway.

@Gecko, yes I came up the design by myself. The concept is try to be symbolic. the shape can be seen as a golf ball and a golf club.... not sure you get it or not. As for the walking on the roof...thata could be a good idea cuz it would be a great view looking at the golf court up there.. :P

wouanagaine

sebes

Superb clubhouse!  &dance   Very authentic, modern, light and esthetic. I fall in love with it, and don't even play golf  :thumbsup: Probably because the terrace looks so apealing....
Check my MD:               
Rhenen,NN

jeronij

Top Class model DM  :thumbsup:
I reallly love the shape of the building.

About suggestions, the only one I have is that, due to the so many m2 of glass, you will need to detail the inside visible areas of the building... :-\ ...some details to make it alive  ;)
I am currently not active - Please, contact Tarkus for any site related matter. Thanks for enjoying SC4D :D

Mallorca My Mayor Diary

blade2k5

QuoteThe concept is try to be symbolic. the shape can be seen as a golf ball and a golf club.... not sure you get it or not. As for the walking on the roof...thata could be a good idea cuz it would be a great view looking at the golf court up there..

Thanks for pointing that out to me because being middle-aged now my brain don't work so fast anymore ;D.  Once again, I'm stunned by your abilities and talent with BAT, the clubhouse is another masterpiece &apls 

I like the walkway idea that sebes suggested [excellent idea by the way sebes:thumbsup:] and adding the details inside like jeronij suggested would make the clubhouse even more realistic.  Excellent work my friend.....look forward to the finished peoduct.

Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dmscopio
dedgren ♦ Emilin ♦ Ennedi ♦ jplumbley ♦ moganite ♦ M4346 ♦ nichter85 ♦ papab2000 ♦
Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine

Old fisherman never die, they just smell that way.

jeronij

The more I look at the design, the more I like it. Sorry for bumping this thread  ::)

Mallorca My Mayor Diary